First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW touareg Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Picked up my Base Sasquatch yesterday and couldn't be Happier with the service they have given over the last 18 months or so. I originally had the reservation up in OC at the dealership near me. Got no information from them and saw the Eric's post and switched that day. Eric has been very responsive with the whole Bronco release and John made the transaction the smoothest i have ever had with a new vehicle purchase. I look forward to using this dealership in the future. Thanks for everything @EricAtKearnyMesaFord

22997.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Picked up my Base Sasquatch yesterday and couldn't be Happier with the service they have given over the last 18 months or so. I originally had the reservation up in OC at the dealership near me. Got no information from them and saw the Eric's post and switched that day. Eric has been very responsive with the whole Bronco release and John made the transaction the smoothest i have ever had with a new vehicle purchase. I look forward to using this dealership in the future. Thanks for everything @EricAtKearnyMesaFord

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 22997
Thank you for the message and for your business dude. Stoked for you 🤙

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 22997
Congrats! Great color 😁

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got done with the Vegas Bronco Off Rodeo today and it exceeded my expectations, sorry I can't remember all the great guys and gals names but 👍👍up. I did things I thought I never could do and the Bronco handled everything I did with it. Just one more thing, Thank God and Ford for skid plates and rock rails 😉

Sponsored
OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@EricAtKearnyMesaFord , are we supposed to be using your email to contact you or the bronco email? Sent you an email the other day then realized I may have sent it to the wrong address
Hey Mark thanks for asking. I typically prefer Bronco emails in the Bronco inbox only, but if it's ever urgent then you can always reach me on my regular email or give me a call. What's tough is when people email both inboxes because I can never remember if I've already responded from the other inbox or not!

I'm going to work through as many emails as I can this evening. I had to play triage for a bit for end of the month / beginning of the month duties.

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Mark thanks for asking. I typically prefer Bronco emails in the Bronco inbox only, but if it's ever urgent then you can always reach me on my regular email or give me a call. What's tough is when people email both inboxes because I can never remember if I've already responded from the other inbox or not!

I'm going to work through as many emails as I can this evening. I had to play triage for a bit for end of the month / beginning of the month duties.
Awesome thank you sir. I sent it to the right one then.

Ramblinm4n

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Series III
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked up my Cyber Orange Badlands from Eric and Tach on Tuesday. Couldn’t be happier with it! These guys were super professional and forthright with me.

Ive never left a car dealership feeling better than I did with this purchase. If you’re planning on doing business here you won’t be disappointed!
Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford B237D1D7-2D64-4C19-A8A7-530F3BA63805

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We picked up our OBX yesterday and everyone, Eric, Pam in sales, & Manny in Finance, were honest, professional, no high pressure tactics, and a pure joy to work with….our best ever experience from start to finish. Thank you team KM for your professionalism! We drove our vehicle 400 miles back home, being easy on it with sustained speed of 70mph or less and were rewarded with 22.5mpg according to the trip computer on a 2.7……never had to re-fuel to get home and still have 1/8 of a tank left.

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford CA2B26CE-0CB9-491A-830C-577EDB4731D7

Sponsored

Ciscollector

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 F250 Highboy; 2000 LX470; 2017 JK
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Picked up our First Edition on Friday afternoon. Whole process took a little over two hours and included a trade-in. As stated by many above, incredibly positive experience. Eric did a fantastic job with communication throughout the process. Sina got us through the purchase very smoothly. Definitely the best experience buying a car. Looking forward to getting a two door next.

Funny note, we went out to dinner in San Marcos that evening and parked way out from the restaurants to avoid any mishaps. When we came out to the Bronco from our meal, a Squatched Badlands in Area51 and an OBX in Cactus Grey were parked out there with us. Both softtops. What are the odds? I've only seen two on the road in San Diego, so far.

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford image0

Bomar

First Edition
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor 2014
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Picked up our Bronco over the weekend. Like everyone else, great experience with Eric and Pam. No surprises, quick, friendly, and very professional.

A couple other items.

Do I need to do anything to get my Ford Pass Points? Or will they show up soon?

Also, we had rain yesterday in San Diego and I have the passenger side A pillar water leak that is mentioned in another thread. KM Ford has been great and jumped on it. I am waiting to get the Bronco wrapped with PPF on Monday, so good for KM to have the truck to keep me from driving it!
D919453D-9410-4DC6-834F-6DC6E2B9E39D.jpeg

Last edited:

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Picked up our Bronco over the weekend. Like everyone else, great experience with Eric and Pam. No surprises, quick, friendly, and very professional.

A couple other items.

Also, we had rain yesterday in San Diego and I have the passenger side A pillar water leak that is mentioned in another thread. KM Ford has been great and jumped on it. I am waiting to get the Bronco wrapped with PPF on Monday, so good for KM to have the truck to keep me from driving it!
Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford D919453D-9410-4DC6-834F-6DC6E2B9E39D
We saw & spoke with you on Saturday.....that's our Bronco behind you. I'm sorry to hear of your leaking issue. We have had rain ourselves with no leaks. Our drive back to the Central Valley also confirmed that there are no other issues to be fixed either. Best wishes to you on your new Bronco (hoping the water leak is your only issue) & Happy Holidays!

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

A couple other items.

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford D919453D-9410-4DC6-834F-6DC6E2B9E39D
Where are you going for your wrap, I'm thinking about doing it too when I get mine. I've looked into it but there's a bunch of places in San Diego 🍍🍕

Bomar

First Edition
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor 2014
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks Larry, glad your trip went well. It was nice to meet you and your wife.

Norm, I am going to Auto Armour. A friend liked what they did for him. Still seems crazy, but I think I will sleep easier with the Bronco protected. But even if you don’t use them, you should swing by - they had a lot of cool cars.

Also, did you have to do anything to get your Ford Pass Points?

Thanks, Bo
Sponsored