Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Very cool! Short answer is yes we can take care of all that for you. I have a feeling a lot of people will be customizing their interiors. As we approach the opening of the order banks, I can reach out to Katskinz to get a quote for you. They give us a reasonably good deal on their products. We also partner with a few rim/tire shops in SD. I guess I should do this research anyways so I can provide it as an option to everybody. Good questions!
Nice! I was thinking of the same Katzkinz and adding their Degreez Heating/Cooling System (AZ necessity for me).
Sponsored

WarDamnBravos

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Very cool! Short answer is yes we can take care of all that for you. I have a feeling a lot of people will be customizing their interiors. As we approach the opening of the order banks, I can reach out to Katskinz to get a quote for you. They give us a reasonably good deal on their products. We also partner with a few rim/tire shops in SD. I guess I should do this research anyways so I can provide it as an option to everybody. Good questions!
Heck yea! Love it!

Badplaid72

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@EricAtKearnyMesaFord you are the best! Seriously... If you weren't so damn cool and good with us crazy Bronco people I think Ford would have driven me away. I feel like me and my money are safe with you.

Thanks for being you Bro! Ya Saved My Bronco!

BerserkerDin

Black Diamond
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bishi
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Strongly considering changing my dealer to Eric at Kearny Mesa Ford after reading pages of a lot of people praising him.

My dealer only reaches out to me when I message them and its been getting frustrating. What are some Pros that will convince me to switch?

*Edit*
What question can I ask my dealer to compare and see if they offer the same deals as Kearny Mesa Ford?

Last edited:

Sneds

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-250 6.7L TD 4X4, 2021 2D Cactus Gray FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Strongly considering changing my dealer to Eric at Kearny Mesa Ford after reading pages of a lot of people praising him.

My dealer only reaches out to me when I message them and its been getting frustrating. What are some Pros that will convince me to switch?

*Edit*
What question can I ask my dealer to compare and see if they offer the same deals as Kearny Mesa Ford?
Read the thread!

Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

*Edit*
Ha! You fooled me... I though you had already changed to Eric after the last time we talked on this forum!!!

Questions:
1) Is he pricing over MSRP?
2) Is he adding any ADM's (additional dealer mark-up's for required pin striping, glass etching, paint treatment and shields, etc.)?
3) Is he reducing the price of your new Bronco, equal to the value of a qualified X Plan (like Eric is doing for his customers)?
4) Is Ford sending 6 of their new Bronco units to him on December 1, to allow his customers to look at so many different Models, Colors, and Options?
Observations:
1) Is he as knowledgeable as Eric about the new Bronco's?
2) Is he as dedicated to his customers as Eric?
3) Does he send out a monthly newsletter, as well as updates when new news requires the attention of his customers?

BerserkerDin

Black Diamond
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bishi
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ha! You fooled me... I though you had already changed to Eric after the last time we talked on this forum!!!

Questions:
1) Is he pricing over MSRP?
2) Is he adding any ADM's (additional dealer mark-up's for required pin striping, glass etching, paint treatment and shields, etc.)?
3) Is he reducing the price of your new Bronco, equal to the value of a qualified X Plan (like Eric is doing for his customers)?
4) Is Ford sending 6 of their new Bronco units to him on December 1, to allow his customers to look at so many different Models, Colors, and Options?
Observations:
1) Is he as knowledgeable as Eric about the new Bronco's?
2) Is he as dedicated to his customers as Eric?
3) Does he send out a monthly newsletter, as well as updates when new news requires the attention of his customers?

Ha, yea I was on the fence and thought KMF was all hype. But seriously considering the switch.

Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BerserkerDin/Balerstos,

I think you guys are making a GREAT choice by talking to Eric. This can be a great Bronco purchase, and there's no good reason to worry about a dealer "surprise" at the time you finally get to go to pick it up!

Balerstos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BerserkerDin/Balerstos,

I think you guys are making a GREAT choice by talking to Eric. This can be a great Bronco purchase, and there's no good reason to worry about a dealer "surprise" at the time you finally get to go to pick it up!
That's the hope. I haven't heard a peep from my dealer since I reserved back in July and, after watching this for the past several weeks, I decided I'm likely to bite the bullet and flip it. Would rather go with someone who is responsive and available than someone just collecting a sale.

Badplaid72

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BerserkerDin/Balerstos,

Welcome to the club guys! I’m sure somewhere in America, there is somebody who can beat the price. But, not the service. Eric sends updates, when there are updates, and they are clear and concise. If he doesn’t know an answer, he readily admits it. I feel like he’s really on the journey with us.

He’s helped me more than a few times in this process. For example, I was a super dealer switch in early switch in July, before Ford had a system in place to switch. It took a couple weeks but between his calls to Ford and mine we cracked the code. It doesn’t seem like a big deal, but at the time he was the only dealer in SoCal who promised MSRP, and more importantly, the only dealer who returned my messages.

✌?

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Welcome to the club guys! I’m sure somewhere in America, there is somebody who can beat the price. But, not the service. Eric sends updates, when there are updates, and they are clear and concise. If he doesn’t know an answer, he readily admits it. I feel like he’s really on the journey with us.

He’s helped me more than a few times in this process. For example, I was a super dealer switch in early switch in July, before Ford had a system in place to switch. It took a couple weeks but between his calls to Ford and mine we cracked the code. It doesn’t seem like a big deal, but at the time he was the only dealer in SoCal who promised MSRP, and more importantly, the only dealer who returned my messages.

✌?
Those were the good ol' days. When the biggest issue we had was just getting Ford to give us updates. Now we want Ford to STOP giving updates lol

VegasKoop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
NICE!!
Sponsored