First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey everybody! I am going to post this in several threads just to make sure that everybody sees it.

I just received word from Ford that the December 1st Bronco event has been postponed. The event will now occur sometime in Q1, though we don't have a scheduled date yet. I apologize to everybody who has been looking forward to this event. I certainly was looking forward to it. :confused:

I understand seeing a Bronco before the order cutoff was a great relief to many, so I will certainly let everyone know if I discover another such showing in CA, even if it is at another dealership. If there was one positive note coming from this, I was told that the delay will enable people to actually drive in the Broncos instead of just look at them. So there's that, which is nice.

Please relay this message If you see anybody posting about the event on any other threads.

Feel free to hit this post with all the red angry faces that I'm sure it will cause. Sorry again, all.

Eric
Sponsored

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey everybody! I am going to post this in several threads just to make sure that everybody sees it.

I just received word from Ford that the December 1st Bronco event has been postponed. The event will now occur sometime in Q1, though we don't have a scheduled date yet. I apologize to everybody who has been looking forward to this event. I certainly was looking forward to it. :confused:

I understand seeing a Bronco before the order cutoff was a great relief to many, so I will certainly let everyone know if I discover another such showing in CA, even if it is at another dealership. If there was one positive note coming from this, I was told that the delay will enable people to actually drive in the Broncos instead of just look at them. So there's that, which is nice.

Please relay this message If you see anybody posting about the event on any other threads.

Feel free to hit this post with all the red angry faces that I'm sure it will cause. Sorry again, all.

Eric
Sad to hear of the postponement. Thanks for trying to set this event up for us SoCal people. Hopefully, there is some kind of SoCal event that will let us westerners see the Bronco.

Badplaid72

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Eric
Its a bummer but out of your control for sure. Thanks for looking out.

WarDamnBravos

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Very cool! Short answer is yes we can take care of all that for you. I have a feeling a lot of people will be customizing their interiors. As we approach the opening of the order banks, I can reach out to Katskinz to get a quote for you. They give us a reasonably good deal on their products. We also partner with a few rim/tire shops in SD. I guess I should do this research anyways so I can provide it as an option to everybody. Good questions!
Follow up question, when changing to new tires, could the tires (base, BB, BD, etc...) be part of the transaction and reduce the price? Is the dealer interested in them? Or would I be going home with them?

Sponsored

WarDamnBravos

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Eric
Additional questions:

When it comes to financing, is my only option through Ford or your Dealership? Or can I arrange my own financing?

if it is through Ford or the dealership only:
Are they simple or compound interest loans?
Are principal payments only allowed with those loans?
If they are, is there a pre-payment penalty?

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
questions:
Hey WDB,

No, we wouldn't be able to take the factory wheels off your hands. I've seen some posts about parts swaps though so you might be able to find an interested party through something like that.

I haven't seen anything about the tailgate table. I thought it was supposed to be a standard option, but I can't say for sure right now. In mid-nov I should have the full order guide which will tell me what is standard or optional for each trim.

You can finance with whomever you want. We probably direct lend with your bank which would reduce the number of steps for you, but you can also bring a check directly from your bank. Just know that if you bring outside financing that our policy is to still run your credit if you want to take immediate delivery of your vehicle. Otherwise we can just wait for the financing to clear and then release the vehicle. All car loans that we issue are simple interest and have no prepayment penalties.

Eric

WarDamnBravos

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey WDB,

No, we wouldn't be able to take the factory wheels off your hands. I've seen some posts about parts swaps though so you might be able to find an interested party through something like that.

I haven't seen anything about the tailgate table. I thought it was supposed to be a standard option, but I can't say for sure right now. In mid-nov I should have the full order guide which will tell me what is standard or optional for each trim.

You can finance with whomever you want. We probably direct lend with your bank which would reduce the number of steps for you, but you can also bring a check directly from your bank. Just know that if you bring outside financing that our policy is to still run your credit if you want to take immediate delivery of your vehicle. Otherwise we can just wait for the financing to clear and then release the vehicle. All car loans that we issue are simple interest and have no prepayment penalties.

Eric
That’s great. Yea you’re checking all the boxes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello all!

My name is Eric Bunch and I am the Internet Director at Kearny Mesa Ford. I have taken lead at my dealership as the point of contact for our Bronco customers. Some of you may recognize my name and dealership from this post: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/so-cal-buyers.2298/#post-96184

I've had a huge number of customers reference this forum so I decided to join the action! If you have any pressing questions that you haven't had answered at your local dealership, feel free to contact me directly and I will do my best to find the answer! My email is [email protected].

Take care!

Eric Bunch
Internet Director
Kearny Mesa Ford
858-560-5544 ext 1013
Where did the power seat option go? Went on B&P again tonight to see what changed, that's one feature that's missing. Any info?

Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where did the power seat option go? Went on B&P again tonight to see what changed, that's one feature that's missing. Any info?
I think it’s still in the “package” group. I saw it yesterday in High, I think.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update for the list: Hemborg Ford in Norco, CA charging ADM. Not even honoring A/D plan pricing.

Glad I already switched
Just got a call from the sales reps at Hemborg Ford (I was still on their list since way back when I inquired).

Glad I already switched to Eric at Kearny Mesa!

Anybody in the IE move your res from them