Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I want to switch to Eric too.

What post # are the instructions to follow?
Thanks for reaching out Axxlrod. At this time I can no longer accept transfers for the 2021 Bronco. If someone switched to us last week or before, it increased the number of Broncos allocated to us. Now that the allocation number is fixed, any transfers would bump out people that have worked with our dealership for a long time. I would be glad to work with you and anybody else that is interested in switching, but at this point I will only do it as a 2022.

Sorry I can't help you with the 2021 anymore. I've had to give that news to many people reaching out today. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or if you would like to discuss a 2022 Bronco.

Eric

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Could not agree more... it sucks that Ford has us going through the circus to purchase this awesome rig but I am thankful @EricAtKearnyMesaFord is going to get us through it and deliver!??

Also, it's evident he's doing the extra research and spending time actually getting to know the product.. I visited a couple of dealers this past week to check out the Bronco Sport for my partner and none of em knew much about it or even the trims/options....

I look forward to taking delivery with Eric and supporting his team.

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In case anybody's wondering, I like Japanese single malt whiskies and people who purchase extended warranties ;)
I have a feeling if everything continues as smooth as it's been, you're going to have a very well stocked bar. ?

Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could not agree more... it sucks that Ford has us going through the circus to purchase this awesome rig but I am thankful @EricAtKearnyMesaFord is going to get us through it and deliver!??

Also, it's evident he's doing the extra research and spending time actually getting to know the product.. I visited a couple of dealers this past week to check out the Bronco Sport for my partner and none of em knew much about it or even the trims/options....

I look forward to taking delivery with Eric and supporting his team.
Eric is the best that I've ever found!!!

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since the warranty can't actually be issued, until a VIN has been produced, it can't be purchased in advance... in the traditional way!

If you remain interested in speculating about a future Warranty purchase, you can just send everything, to me, at my Post Office Box number. I only accept cash, in unmarked bills, at this box. I offer no receipts; and I'm not very good, with managing other peoples money, as I usually find something that I want to purchase for myself!

In all instances where there is no cash left, when it's time to purchase a Warranty, you will be left alone and penniless. If you want to Friend me on FB, I will need to decline, as many of my friends think that I must be rich, because I'm always loaded with cash... and there's no sense to let them know about this great business plan that I have!

If you still feel the need to send me a bunch of cash, please PM me for my Island box number.

Last edited:

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not a 100% sure where i'm at on the list of pre-orders (Ordered 7/17), but my daughter just accepted a scholarship to go to UC Denver and hopefully my son will be back at college (as opposed to in his bedroom at college) in fall so I will be having to lug large collections of crap to Long Beach and Denver. The Bronco is amazing but a little too small for what my life looks like for the next 4 years or so. I cried a little bit, drank a few beers, then cancelled my Bronco and ordered a new 2021 F150 Powerboost Lariat 4x4 502a with all the trimmings and the customs department at the dealer is throwing a 4" BDS lift, 20" Fuel Mavericks, and 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers on it. Gonna be amazing but i'll miss the off-roading plans I had with the Bronco. Eric was amazing though so your all in good hands and hopefully moved up one on the list to get yours. Good luck everyone!

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not a 100% sure where i'm at on the list of pre-orders (Ordered 7/17), but my daughter just accepted a scholarship to go to UC Denver and hopefully my son will be back at college (as opposed to in his bedroom at college) in fall so I will be having to lug large collections of crap to Long Beach and Denver. The Bronco is amazing but a little too small for what my life looks like for the next 4 years or so. I cried a little bit, drank a few beers, then cancelled my Bronco and ordered a new 2021 F150 Powerboost Lariat 4x4 502a with all the trimmings and the customs department at the dealer is throwing a 4" BDS lift, 20" Fuel Mavericks, and 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers on it. Gonna be amazing but i'll miss the off-roading plans I had with the Bronco. Eric was amazing though so your all in good hands and hopefully moved up one on the list to get yours. Good luck everyone!
No Burrito's for you...

It sounds like you got a good deal on your new F150. I hope you will like it!
Sponsored