First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Truth be told, I have no idea who you are in the real world! Unfortunately same goes for just about everybody on here, with the exception @acetdeucy of course lol

Feel free to reach out! I plan to reach out to the First Editions today to get the ball rolling with them, and will do a blanket email after that. If you or anyone else is curious where you are in line, feel free to shoot me an email.
Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last I heard we are in the top 3 in Southern California, and close to that in all of California! Heavy is the crown though. It's not easy keeping up with all the communications!
You do a great job of that Eric (y)

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since the warranty can't actually be issued, until a VIN has been produced, it can't be purchased in advance... in the traditional way!

If you remain interested in speculating about a future Warranty purchase, you can just send everything, to me, at my Post Office Box number. I only accept cash, in unmarked bills, at this box. I offer no receipts; and I'm not very good, with managing other peoples money, as I usually find something that I want to purchase for myself!

In all instances where there is no cash left, when it's time to purchase a Warranty, you will be left alone and penniless. If you want to Friend me on FB, I will need to decline, as many of my friends think that I must be rich, because I'm always loaded with cash... and there's no sense to let them know about this great business plan that I have!

If you still feel the need to send me a bunch of cash, please PM me for my Island box number.
Isn't this how all extended warranties work?

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
FYI I will not be contacting anybody today except for First Edition customers. There are still items I need clarification from Ford on before I reach out to everyone else. I'm getting mixed instructions from Ford (surprise surprise).

Sneds

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-250 6.7L TD 4X4, 2021 2D Cactus Gray FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
FYI I will not be contacting anybody today except for First Edition customers. There are still items I need clarification from Ford on before I reach out to everyone else. I'm getting mixed instructions from Ford (surprise surprise).
FYI
I'm a FE reservation holder at KM Ford and I have not been contacted today.

Sponsored
OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
All,

As many First Edition people have noticed, I did not send any communications yesterday. Please give me your patience right now as Ford hit us all with a curveball yesterday. It was my intention to only reach out to those who fit into the 2021 allocation mix. That would limit my conversations to about 150 people. Now ford is telling us that we must convert ALL reservations right now. For us, that is well over 500.

Please understand that the submission of each order is a manual process that can take 20-60 minutes each, PLUS whatever time I have to take to research and answer that persons questions. I am completely overwhelmed by this. Today I am grateful that we were not as popular as Granger!

I am bunkering down to re-think and re-tool my process so that I can manage such a massive increase in work (over 3x). Process driven workflows are my specialty and I will figure this out. As I said to @Sneds , I approach my problems with the Abe Lincoln philosophy in mind. "Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe."

Cut me some slack and stand by.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All,

As many First Edition people have noticed, I did not send any communications yesterday. Please give me your patience right now as Ford hit us all with a curveball yesterday. It was my intention to only reach out to those who fit into the 2021 allocation mix. That would limit my conversations to about 150 people. Now ford is telling us that we must convert ALL reservations right now. For us, that is well over 500.

Please understand that the submission of each order is a manual process that can take 20-60 minutes each, PLUS whatever time I have to take to research and answer that persons questions. I am completely overwhelmed by this. Today I am grateful that we were not as popular as Granger!

I am bunkering down to re-think and re-tool my process so that I can manage such a massive increase in work (over 3x). Process driven workflows are my specialty and I will figure this out. As I said to @Sneds , I approach my problems with the Abe Lincoln philosophy in mind. "Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe."

Cut me some slack and stand by.
Take your time Sir so you can get it done right. That Lincoln quote is perfect!

As long as we get orders in before March 19th we're good so folks please give Eric some room to do what he does best :cool: