Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It would be great if several of us had out broncos come in at the same time. We just have to leave room for @EricAtKearnyMesaFord to ride along
Once I get mine I'm going to look into adding a 3rd row. Only used while doing some light offroading. Got a fam of 6...

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey all, long time no talk! Rad to see everyone meeting each other and making plans!

The only new news I can share is that we will see 25 non-FE orders schedule at some point this month. That is in addition to the 10 FEs I mentioned earlier. Also, the test drive units are looking like they will arrive early August. We have very little visibility once a vehicle is in transit so I don't have any closer ETA than that. We haven't seen any customer units arrive yet either.

Quick note on that, customer Broncos are NOT available to view when they arrive. We will keep the test drive units up front in a visible place, but we won't allow anyone to poke around the customer orders. Several of you have expressed concerns about employees or customers going inside your car, and I get that, and it won't happen.

To those of you who saw the video of the girl peeling the plastic off her Bronco and want to do the same for yours, sorry no can do lol

I've also heard from a couple of you that contact with your salesperson hasn't been stellar. Selling cars remotely in high volume is new for us and to be transparent we are still trying to figure out how to balance it with the normal demands of day-to-day operations. But we'll get it figured out! And I'm sure future batches will get smoother and smoother! Meanwhile, please email me if you have pressing questions or issues that haven't been addressed.

To pull back the curtain and get personal for a sec, It's been increasingly challenging to keep up with everything and everybody lately, so I greatly appreciate your continued patience and support!

\m/ (-_-) \m/

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey all, long time no talk! Rad to see everyone meeting each other and making plans!

The only new news I can share is that we will see 25 non-FE orders schedule at some point this month. That is in addition to the 10 FEs I mentioned earlier. Also, the test drive units are looking like they will arrive early August. We have very little visibility once a vehicle is in transit so I don't have any closer ETA than that. We haven't seen any customer units arrive yet either.

Quick note on that, customer Broncos are NOT available to view when they arrive. We will keep the test drive units up front in a visible place, but we won't allow anyone to poke around the customer orders. Several of you have expressed concerns about employees or customers going inside your car, and I get that, and it won't happen.

To those of you who saw the video of the girl peeling the plastic off her Bronco and want to do the same for yours, sorry no can do lol

I've also heard from a couple of you that contact with your salesperson hasn't been stellar. Selling cars remotely in high volume is new for us and to be transparent we are still trying to figure out how to balance it with the normal demands of day-to-day operations. But we'll get it figured out! And I'm sure future batches will get smoother and smoother! Meanwhile, please email me if you have pressing questions or issues that haven't been addressed.

To pull back the curtain and get personal for a sec, It's been increasingly challenging to keep up with everything and everybody lately, so I greatly appreciate your continued patience and support!

\m/ (-_-) \m/
Thanks for the info and update .Have you heard anything new on how the MIC going .

Sponsored

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

\m/ (-_-) \m/
Have your orders that were given build dates been with in the original 150 allocation or have some that were outside that gotten built because of their specs?

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have your orders that were given build dates been with in the original 150 allocation or have some that were outside that gotten built because of their specs?
I have a badlands with mic and towing but I believe those are the only constraints and I have an Aug 17 build day

VegasKoop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
so I guess I am not the only person from Vegas getting there Bronco from SD.
No you are not lol. I got fed up with the LV options very quickly. You get turned over to a sales rep yet?

Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No you are not lol. I got fed up with the LV options very quickly. You get turned over to a sales rep yet?
Yes me to thats one reason I left to are you talking about a rep from Kearny no not yet .Have you been by Team Ford this week they have two Broncos in there show room today was the first time I got to get inside a two door base it was sweet just wish the front seat folded down like my KL does .

Kickit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey Eric! Just wanna throw it out there that if Brad Pitt wants to sit in my Bronco when it arrives I’ll allow it, what with your dealership being so close to LA and all I figured it might be a possibility……

Hbrichman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

\m/ (-_-) \m/
Thanks for the excellent communication as always! Looking forward to the MY22 books opening and placing my order!
Sponsored