HBRaider

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone know what the lead time is for delivery to SoCal once it’s been built? My friend who’s not on here just got his build week of 9/13 and I’m not great at looking this stuff up on the forum. Thanks in advance.
Good Qustion! I just got the wonderful news of my Sept 13 build date-- I am 7/14 reservation around lunch time- OBX/2.7/Lux/Cactus Grey
Sponsored

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If we recently got a build date, will you be reaching out to us regarding starting to sort out the sale?
Not until we are much closer to your vehicle's arrival. In the last batch I introduced everyone to their salesperson way too early and now it's leading to customer service issues. Our business is very busy and we are short staffed so our salespeople need to focus on the customers in front of them today. We'll start the final steps of the process after your vehicle is produced and is on the way to the dealership.

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does anyone know what the lead time is for delivery to SoCal once it’s been built? My friend who’s not on here just got his build week of 9/13 and I’m not great at looking this stuff up on the forum. Thanks in advance.
4-5 weeks

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good Qustion! I just got the wonderful news of my Sept 13 build date-- I am 7/14 reservation around lunch time- OBX/2.7/Lux/Cactus Grey
Congrats. His is a BL SQ 2.7 Lux VB
7/14 reservation also

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not until we are much closer to your vehicle's arrival. In the last batch I introduced everyone to their salesperson way too early and now it's leading to customer service issues. Our business is very busy and we are short staffed so our salespeople need to focus on the customers in front of them today. We'll start the final steps of the process after your vehicle is produced and is on the way to the dealership.
Yep,
doesn't make sense to tie up resources on the unobtainable (unshipped product) ;)

Sponsored

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Am I correct in assuming that my Wildtrak build is pushed till next year due to the hard top fiasco and that Ford won’t build these with a soft top for some unknown reason?

VDPHB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am I correct in assuming that my Wildtrak build is pushed till next year due to the hard top fiasco and that Ford won’t build these with a soft top for some unknown reason?
Yes, all hardtops are on hold until 22 unless you're a FE or already built and awaiting replacement.

NavynutZ

Black Diamond
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My build was complete on July 20th. Got delivered yesterday. Picking up tomorrow...couldn't get out of work early enough today.

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My build was complete on July 20th. Got delivered yesterday. Picking up tomorrow...couldn't get out of work early enough today.
Congrats! Hopefully now I'll find out in Oct when mine will be built

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, all hardtops are on hold until 22 unless you're a FE or already built and awaiting replacement.
That's not true.

Sponsored
OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The only thing missing from this statement is: Orders with hard top which have scheduled but have not been built may also still receive their hard top Bronco in 2021. I believe people in that group will learn their fate in October.

**TWO UPDATES**
In my email I told everyone in group 3 that if you have a hard top scheduled that you could not change to a soft to at the point. That was wrong. I can alter your order to include a soft top instead of a hard top. This may help you schedule sooner. You know the drill if you want a revision.

The 22 4door Wildtrak will allow for a soft top instead of only hard top. I don't think Ford will magically have this hard top shortage completely figured out in the next 6 months, so equipping your 22 4door Wildtrak with a soft top would significantly increase the speed at which you'd get it. All 2doors are still hard top as of now though.

Enjoy your weekend everyone! I plan to fill my flask live at the beach all weekend.

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone know where I can go see an OBX at a dealer here in SoCal?