Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone interested in swapping A51 painted flares for Sasquatch flares? Just to be clear, I want the painted ones. 😁
Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey Eric, I’m sure with this you’ve got plenty on your plate, but I was hoping I could get your thoughts on the allocation formula for ‘22. I’m not privy to KMF’s allocation and where KMF stands in terms of sales numbers, but I’m curious what the allocation for ‘22 would mean for a 2 door MIC order, especially one with a later reservation.

Thank you in advance!
glad you asked this question because I was wondering myself because now I am wondering if this mean I won't get my two door in 2022 or at all.

mike12779

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you @EricAtKearnyMesaFord! I was able to pick up my Bronco today and I must say it was a pleasant experience. True to agreed upon pricing, no tricks, forced add ons, etc... I would say so far this has been the best dealership experience I have had.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you @EricAtKearnyMesaFord! I was able to pick up my Bronco today and I must say it was a pleasant experience. True to agreed upon pricing, no tricks, forced add ons, etc... I would say so far this has been the best dealership experience I have had.

Yes! Congratulations. Any pictures to share? 😁

Scottswanny

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats!!! Glad to hear that you had a good experience. I hope to get my badlands next week.

Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats!!! Glad to hear that you had a good experience. I hope to get my badlands next week.

When was your shipped? Mine was recent so probably not on the same train but I'm trying to be optimistic haha

mike12779

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When was your shipped? Mine was recent so probably not on the same train but I'm trying to be optimistic haha
It was shipped out on Sept 9th and arrived at Kearny Mesa on Tuesday, it was about 2 weeks earlier than Ford's estimate on the tracker.

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It was shipped out on Sept 9th and arrived at Kearny Mesa on Tuesday, it was about 2 weeks earlier than Ford's estimate on the tracker.

So was about 3 weeks for shipping?

Sponsored

mike12779

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So was about 3 weeks for shipping?
Sept 9th to October 5th in transit (and it was ready to be picked up on the 7th), so closer to 4. Email estimated October 14th - October 20th.

Greener

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1960 VW Double Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Eric, I’m sure with this you’ve got plenty on your plate, but I was hoping I could get your thoughts on the allocation formula for ‘22. I’m not privy to KMF’s allocation and where KMF stands in terms of sales numbers, but I’m curious what the allocation for ‘22 would mean for a 2 door MIC order, especially one with a later reservation.

Thank you in advance!
In light of the ongoing scuttlebutt on this forum, I'd be interested in KMF's allocation vs orders position for 2022 as well. It helps to set expectations going into MY22 from a KMF perspective. I think we all know FMC will be the wild card in the equation.

Thanks for the open communication!

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
TBH I don't know how to answer allocation questions. That "formula" is so vague that there is no way to quantify what it actually means for us. We are solid on volume, solid with sport sales, but who knows what that will shake out to mean. This year Ford is only going to tell us our allocation on a monthly basis instead of letting us know our full production year.

This week I've had a lot of new faces stop in, email me, and call me asking about 2022 allocation. It seems most (not all) are asking because they want to find a way to get a Bronco sooner. That is totally understandable, but KM Ford is not the destination that person. In fact, it isn't in my strategy to attract a bunch of reservation switches right now. It would not increase our allocation for 22, so all that would happen is it would push back people already in our house while creating more work for me. I think the only reservation switch that I would actually be happy to work with is if someone switched because their current dealer is playing games or taking advantage of buyers (Looking at you Fairview Ford!). I'd welcome that person with arms wide open! But at the end of the day I don't get to approve who switches over or why. Just don't switch expecting to get a Bronco sooner than with your current dealer.

I think it would be wise if I no longer publicly disclose how many reservations we have or how many Broncos we are allocated. The answer to both is 'a lot'. If you're dying for more details, I can always be bribed with Japanese whiskey!

Last edited:
OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
As everyone knows, tomorrow is the big day! Please please please, hold off on emailing me your specs or any other questions until I have a chance to send my 2022 welcome email. I'll try to get it out by early afternoon.

In other cool news, we got another batch Broncos delivered today, 2 of which were delayed hard top orders! We're finally seeing those roll in!

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As everyone knows, tomorrow is the big day! Please please please, hold off on emailing me your specs or any other questions until I have a chance to send my 2022 welcome email. I'll try to get it out by early afternoon.

In other cool news, we got another batch Broncos delivered today, 2 of which were delayed hard top orders! We're finally seeing those roll in!
Can we stop by and just take a peak at these Broncos 😉
Sponsored