mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@EricAtKearnyMesaFord , I know you are swamped but have you heard anything on the builds for next week? I got an email from ford saying I was scheduled for next week but haven't seen a build sheet yet.

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@EricAtKearnyMesaFord , I know you are swamped but have you heard anything on the builds for next week? I got an email from ford saying I was scheduled for next week but haven't seen a build sheet yet.
As of right now you are scheduled to build on 10/23. I haven't heard of any issues that will impact that 🤞

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol Norm I couldn't stop you if I tried. Like all customer Broncos they are being kept secure in our back lot though.
Good and bummer. Good, keep them protected. Bummer, as I'll be driving by you twice tomorrow.
It's not every day I get down to San Diego.

Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As everyone knows, tomorrow is the big day! Please please please, hold off on emailing me your specs or any other questions until I have a chance to send my 2022 welcome email. I'll try to get it out by early afternoon.

In other cool news, we got another batch Broncos delivered today, 2 of which were delayed hard top orders! We're finally seeing those roll in!

Can we stop by and just take a peak at these Broncos 😉
Pics or it didn't happen @EricAtKearnyMesaFord 😝😝

I'm with @Norm A. , show us the goods!

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So even if you have a Aug of 2020 we still might even get a Bronco in 2022 . So I dont get why I see so many dealers with ads for Broncos but most people who put in a reservation well be waiting tell 2023 .

Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Eric, I unfortunately know the feeling of the email avalanche and do not envy you. Stay strong!!

But I have a HOT date at Kearny Mesa tomorrow!!!
🎉🥳
Better be pictures 😝

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's home!

Short story, Eric and my assigned sales person Jinnel are AWESOME, no games, no pressure to buy extras. I spent more time in traffic driving home than I did in the dealership.

Got there around 130 met up with Jinnel, took a walk into the back where they were prepping my Bronco and gave it the once over. Then went for a quick drive, and paperwork for 30 min. Went out and activated the Bronco on Fordpass. Then Bullshitted for another 30min or so while the finance guy cleared another customer and 20 min later done! Out by 330 and they were pretty busy! I mean WTF... I added Ford ESP from them cause I was so impressed.

I didn't get home until 7. Averaged 18.1 mpg in bumper to bumper on the 5 and city and I can't ask for any better. There is a slight squeak from the tailgate, it's similar to what others have noted.

It's also a good thing I got in the Rockslide step group by cause my wife needs to take a running start to get in. 🤣

PXL_20211014_200826533.jpg

PXL_20211015_014029386.NIGHT.jpg

Scottswanny

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's home!

Short story, Eric and my assigned sales person Jinnel are AWESOME, no games, no pressure to buy extras. I spent more time in traffic driving home than I did in the dealership.

Got there around 130 met up with Jinnel, took a walk into the back where they were prepping my Bronco and gave it the once over. Then went for a quick drive, and paperwork for 30 min. Went out and activated the Bronco on Fordpass. Then Bullshitted for another 30min or so while the finance guy cleared another customer and 20 min later done! Out by 330 and they were pretty busy! I mean WTF... I added Ford ESP from them cause I was so impressed.

I didn't get home until 7. Averaged 18.1 mpg in bumper to bumper on the 5 and city and I can't ask for any better. There is a slight squeak from the tailgate, it's similar to what others have noted.

It's also a good thing I got in the Rockslide step group by cause my wife needs to take a running start to get in. 🤣

PXL_20211014_200826533.jpg

PXL_20211015_014029386.NIGHT.jpg
She's a beauty!!! Congrats. Glad to hear you had such a good experience at the dealership.
Sponsored