rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When you apply for an auto loan, the potential lender will take into account your income and your monthly obligations and approve your loan based on a maximum loan amount they provide to you. It is then up to you to either stay below that maximum with your car purchase, or come up with a larger down payment if that maximum loan amount is not sufficient to buy the car with the taxes and reg fees added on. As others have said, use the dealer to counter the lowest percentage rate you might get as the dealers have access to lender with special rates that you can't get or can't find on your own.
When I bought a Toyota I went with what the dealership gave me but I went later that week and fond a better loan then what Toyota gave me .
Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody get a delivery this week? Inquiring minds want to know. Show us your pics!
I'm waiting for @EricAtKearnyMesaFord to give me the thumbs up to come in! My Dirt Mountain build arrived on Tuesday but had some damage to the wheels (thankfully minor). Hoping to be able to take delivery soon🙏 will definitely take pics and post my experience with KM here.

Sneds

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-250 6.7L TD 4X4, 2021 2D Cactus Gray FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm waiting for @EricAtKearnyMesaFord to give me the thumbs up to come in! My Dirt Mountain build arrived on Tuesday but had some damage to the wheels (thankfully minor). Hoping to be able to take delivery soon🙏 will definitely take pics and post my experience with KM here.
Man that sucks. I'm fearing the worst for mine now, I think it came on the same train as yours and Eric said yesterday that he didn't get a chance to check it out but would get back with me this morning and let me know... Morning has come and gone. :(

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man that sucks. I'm fearing the worst for mine now, I think it came on the same train as yours and Eric said yesterday that he didn't get a chance to check it out but would get back with me this morning and let me know... Morning has come and gone. :(
Lets hope it's just been crazy busy for him and the team and we're in queue! 🙏 It's been such a crazy ride that knowing it's this close still feels so far away! I'll post here if any updates happen, please do the same if you can.

Sponsored

Sneds

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Lets hope it's just been crazy busy for him and the team and we're in queue! 🙏 It's been such a crazy ride that knowing it's this close still feels so far away! I'll post here if any updates happen, please do the same if you can.
Well... After I gave up for the day and laid down for a nap (working an all-nighter tonight), an email came in from Eric that my Bronco arrived with "transportation damage". Thankfully it appeared to be a minor issue in his eyes. He said "there is a small scratch at the tip of the poll on which the spare tire is mounted". No pics so I'll have to wait and see it for myself. He also said there is nothing stopping us from completing the transaction and to let him know what day I want to take delivery (yesterday :D). Probably go Saturday as It's approximately a 3.5 hour drive one way for me and I don't think I'll be up for it tomorrow after working an all-nighter. Oh by the way, they are researching the part for eventual replacement if I want to go that route... I'll decide when I see it.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well... After I gave up for the day and laid down for a nap (working an all-nighter tonight), an email came in from Eric that my Bronco arrived with "transportation damage". Thankfully it appeared to be a minor issue in his eyes. He said "there is a small scratch at the tip of the poll on which the spare tire is mounted". No pics so I'll have to wait and see it for myself. He also said there is nothing stopping us from completing the transaction and to let him know what day I want to take delivery (yesterday :D). Probably go Saturday as It's approximately a 3.5 hour drive one way for me and I don't think I'll be up for it tomorrow after working an all-nighter. Oh by the way, they are researching the part for eventual replacement if I want to go that route... I'll decide when I see it.
Sorry to hear about the damage as well😕

If the KM team can replace down the line free of charge why not? If there's nothing wrong mechanically then definitely take delivery! I was hoping to have that option too.. if no updates by EOD then I'll definitely try to follow your route and see if thats an option.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sent from Eric but one of his team members. At least I can confirm this wasn't a dream and it is at the dealership 😭

Just waiting to hear when I can get it!

IMG_2963.JPG

IMG_2965.JPG

IMG_2964.JPG

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not sent from Eric but one of his team members. At least I can confirm this wasn't a dream and it is at the dealership 😭

Just waiting to hear when I can get it!

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford IMG_2964.JPG

Yes!!!! Finally picture evidence of a two door delivery at KM. So jealous!!

Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes!!!! Finally picture evidence of a two door delivery at KM. So jealous!!
Right! I can't wait to pick it up and I'll post more photos/review here.

Also @Sneds 2dr FE arrived as well it sounds like so you may be seeing a 2dr party on here soon 😭

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
UPDATE: Will be picking up "Eggy" tomorrow! Wheels are good as new.

Eric spotted however that my driver side window has some scratches and some type of swirling🤔 and will need to be replaced. The part is on backorder so they'll notify me when it comes in to replace.

Will take pictures tomorrow and share review of experience here! Here goes trying to sleep tonight 🤣🤣

Sneds

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
UPDATE: Will be picking up "Eggy" tomorrow! Wheels are good as new.

Eric spotted however that my driver side window has some scratches and some type of swirling🤔 and will need to be replaced. The part is on backorder so they'll notify me when it comes in to replace.

Will take pictures tomorrow and share review of experience here! Here goes trying to sleep tonight 🤣🤣
Picking mine up tomorrow too! Maybe see you there!

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picking mine up tomorrow too! Maybe see you there!
I originally had you tagged but didn't want to put pressure haha Would love to meet a fellow 6g member and 2dr club! I'm trying to figure out time now 😅

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
As a heads up for anybody who is waiting for an email response in the Bronco inbox, I'm going to take a 3-4 day break and unplug for a while. Ford and y'all threw a lot at me this month and I haven't taken a day off since the 3rd. Go ahead and pump my inbox with your 9th revision or railcar number requests, I'll be back for more punishment soon :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Congrats to everybody taking delivery this weekend! I did my best to get your deals organized so the you and my team will have an easy time without me.

🤘🤘
Sponsored