First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-250 6.7L TD 4X4, 2021 2D Cactus Gray FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I originally had you tagged but didn't want to put pressure haha Would love to meet a fellow 6g member and 2dr club! I'm trying to figure out time now πŸ˜…
I'll be there around 2 or 3. Waiting on my wife to get home from an out of town trip. πŸ™„

Eggy eh... I can't wait to be acquainted with "Betty" 😁
Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll be there around 2 or 3. Waiting on my wife to get home from an out of town trip. πŸ™„

Eggy eh... I can't wait to be acquainted with "Betty" 😁

I hope you don't mind! Its looking really good my friend!

20211030_103755.jpg

20211030_103801.jpg

Sneds

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

MellowYellow

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Boxster S, 2012 C350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh you're awesome dude!! Thank you so much!! This is the first pics I've seen of her!!
Looks sweet, congrats. I hope you guys join us next week at Cars and Coffee. I’ve still never seen a 2 door.
Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford FE5B33B2-2FE6-4565-81E0-AF5DE5BF2BFD

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh you're awesome dude!! Thank you so much!! This is the first pics I've seen of her!!

No problem my friend! It's amazing to see em in person specifically the 2drs😍 They parked another FE lightning blue 2dr next to yours now!

2.7 feels great be ready to smile. I looked underneath mine (80 days at dirt mountain) and everything looks in order, a few scratches on the skid but nothing crazy. I checked engine all cords appear to be tucked accordingly. Be curious to hear yours.

Will share photos soon!

Sponsored

Scottswanny

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sent from Eric but one of his team members. At least I can confirm this wasn't a dream and it is at the dealership 😭

Just waiting to hear when I can get it!

IMG_2963.JPG

IMG_2965.JPG

IMG_2964.JPG
The waiting is the worst when you know it's there but can't pick it up.
I had all of these crazy scenarios running through my mind the dayI got mine. I
I hope you don't mind! Its looking really good my friend!

20211030_103755.jpg

20211030_103801.jpg
Looks awesome!!! You are going to have a blast.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@EricAtKearnyMesaFord & @Ford Motor Company

TLDR: Eric and KM took care of my reservation and kept me in the loop after all the changes and ambiguities over the past year. This dealership deserve to be recognized and acknowledged for their efforts. Would highly recommend doing business with Eric!πŸ‘πŸ‘
----------------------
Snapshot of the journey leading up to delivery/ownership:

-Reserved 2 hours after reveal
(website kept crashing)
-Jan 27th Order Confirmed Email received
-April 22nd Scheduled for Production Email originally slated for 6/21, pushed back to 6/28, then 7/5, then week of 7/12 -> 7/16 (BLEND)
-7/19 In Production (Rotation 7136)

-CRICKETS - STAY PUMPED - OFFROADEO LAST SPOTS etc
-Dirt Mountain Resident (80 days)-

-10/5 Built (found out by Ford tracker)
-10/7 Shipped Email
-ETA Nov 10th - 16th delivery

●ARRIVAL Oct. 26●
-Eric calls to inform it has arrived and has damages, thankfully nothing too bad:
  • Wheels were a bit scuffed up (Eric had the body shop on it to repair)
  • Driver Side window has intense scratches and swirls (Eric already is on it to be replaced, currently on backorder and will replace once arrivedπŸ™)
●Oct. 30th PICKUP DAY●
Eric had me set up with Tach to handle the rest of my sale and experience. Before even arriving Eric already had everything in order and was true to his word (honoring xplan pricing before Ford changed their mind and no ADM/nonsense added to the final bill). This is exactly why I switched to KM from GALPIN that had no idea about the product and how to respond to questions. Eric truly took the time to research and take care of his reservation holders.

Tach treated me with respect and did not play games. He asked great questions, walked me through everything, let me take my time with the vehicle and made sure everything was in order to get to financing.

Financing was quick and easy, he may have been annoyed about FloodFordESP pricing on their warrantys so the paperwork went quickly. πŸ˜…

I arrived at 1030am and completed everything by 1240pmish (this includes test drive and me crawling under the car/walkaround).

Overall, amazing experience and I'm so happy I transferred my reservation to Eric and team. Ford send me a survey so I can rate this team was 5 starsπŸ‘Œ if I ever get another Ford it will be with KM.

20211030_103649.jpg

20211030_103700.jpg

20211030_132638.jpg

20211030_132654.jpg

20211030_175617.jpg

20211030_175628.jpg

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TLDR: Eric and KM took care of my reservation and kept me in the loop after all the changes and ambiguities over the past year. This dealership deserve to be recognized and acknowledged for their efforts. Would highly recommend doing business with Eric!πŸ‘πŸ‘
----------------------

(website kept crashing)
-April 22nd Scheduled for Production Email originally slated for 6/21, pushed back to 6/28, then 7/5, then week of 7/12 -> 7/16 (BLEND)

-10/7 Shipped Email

●ARRIVAL Oct. 26●
-Eric calls to inform it has arrived and has damages, thankfully nothing too bad:
  • Driver Side window has intense scratches and swirls (Eric already is on it to be replaced, currently on backorder and will replace once arrivedπŸ™)
●Oct. 30th PICKUP DAY●
Eric had me set up with Tach to handle the rest of my sale and experience. Before even arriving Eric already had everything in order and was true to his word (honoring xplan pricing before Ford changed their mind and no ADM/nonsense added to the final bill). This is exactly why I switched to KM from GALPIN that had no idea about the product and how to respond to questions. Eric truly took the time to research and take care of his reservation holders.

Tach treated me with respect and did not play games. He asked great questions, walked me through everything, let me take my time with the vehicle and made sure everything was in order to get to financing.

Financing was quick and easy, he may have been annoyed about FloodFordESP pricing on their warrantys so the paperwork went quickly. πŸ˜…

I arrived at 1030am and completed everything by 1240pmish (this includes test drive and me crawling under the car/walkaround).

Overall, amazing experience and I'm so happy I transferred my reservation to Eric and team. Ford send me a survey so I can rate this team was 5 starsπŸ‘Œ if I ever get another Ford it will be with KM.

20211030_103649.jpg

20211030_103700.jpg

20211030_132638.jpg

20211030_132654.jpg

20211030_175617.jpg

20211030_175628.jpg
You really should email ford, Mike Levine, and Jim Farley this. If you have Twitter I'd post it there too and tag them. Let's let them know what a quality dealer is!

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You really should email ford, Mike Levine, and Jim Farley this. If you have Twitter I'd post it there too and tag them. Let's let them know what a quality dealer is!
I don't have a twitter πŸ˜” but I posted google review as well! Could not agree more on the experience and care this team has.πŸ‘Œ

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

----------------------

(website kept crashing)

-10/7 Shipped Email

●ARRIVAL Oct. 26●
●Oct. 30th PICKUP DAY●

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 20211030_175628

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 20211030_175628

Now we know where to go next time!!! Shoulda switched from Galpin but was happy to get someone to agree to no ADM. Did they offer you anything under those Bronco Satisfaction Funds?

Sponsored

Sneds

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Totally agree with @Outbound Exploration concerning "Kearny Mesa Ford". Awesome experience from reservation 16 months ago to taking delivery yesterday. Special thanks to Eric Bunch, Ashton Howard, & Alex Corona... I was in and out in two and a half hours!

"BETTY" is now at home in her new stable. 😁

Sneds

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Totally agree with @Outbound Exploration concerning "Kearny Mesa Ford". Awesome experience from reservation 16 months ago to taking delivery yesterday. Special thanks to Eric Bunch, Ashton Howard, & Alex Corona... I was in and out in two and a half hours!

"BETTY" is now at home in her new stable. 😁
20211031_084735.jpg

20211031_095316.jpg

20211031_095237.jpg

20211031_095259.jpg

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks right at home!! 😍 By the way, I rechecked my engine, I will be zip typing the hose further away from the belt, its too close for comfort. Have you checked yours yet?

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now we know where to go next time!!! Shoulda switched from Galpin but was happy to get someone to agree to no ADM. Did they offer you anything under those Bronco Satisfaction Funds?
@EricAtKearnyMesaFord will take care of you!

Glad to hear you got no ADMπŸ™Œ

Unfortunately no, but with the smooth experience and taking care of the small damages (wheel scuffs/scratches & window scratches (replacement once part comes in). I was pretty satisfied.

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you Eric, I got the Real conformation from Ford today for my 2022 Badlands, I'm heading to Vegas for the Bronco Off Rodeo Dec.1st if anybody else is going that day stop by and say hi πŸ˜ƒ
Sponsored