First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
For the guys with the mod bumper and no front plate mount did you guys specifically ask for them not to install it before delivery? I don't want it mounted so wanted to see what others were doing or if Kearny by default wasn't installing in order to give customers the option.
Around the same time that the Bronco is built, I send an email as part of my process where I offer to order and install accessories and also offer to not install that bracket.
Sponsored

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Picked up my A51 OBX Sasquatch 2.7 today! Experience from start to finish was excellent! Got to meet Eric in person finally. Was in and out in less than 2 hours. No games. Everything was as advertised and promised. Came in with my own financing and here’s a tip for anyone that is part of a union. UnionYes FCU in Orange, Ca is offering 1.99% up to 7yrs and 1.75% for 5yrs! I’ve never seen anything this good. So if you can, there’s a great option out there. Drove it 131mi home up hill basically and averaged about 14mpg which honestly I couldn’t care less about. That’s not why I bought it. Everything works fine so far and no issues to report. Thanks again to the Kearny Mesa staff, Eric, Memo and Truman. Best experience at a dealership I’ve ever had.

D83A0F10-6EA2-422A-8405-EC9EF9A13F38.jpeg

NativeSoCal

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2D Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Around the same time that the Bronco is built, I send an email as part of my process where I offer to order and install accessories and also offer to not install that bracket.
Thanks, Eric! This answers the email that I sent you re: accessories

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey Eric, how many Broncos do you have sitting down at Pasha just waiting for their truck ride to Kearny Mesa? I know of at least one that got there this morning.
Not sure, that's not something that can be easily watched.

Thanks, Eric! This answers the email that I sent you re: accessories
Uh oh I hope your email hasn't sat too long! Keeping up with that inbox isn't easy with all the Broncos we've had arrive the last few weeks. Good problem I guess. Glad you got your answer either way!

Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You really should email ford, Mike Levine, and Jim Farley this. If you have Twitter I'd post it there too and tag them. Let's let them know what a quality dealer is!
I'm really glad that you've come to like @EricAtKearnyMesaFord. As you are aware, from my earliest posts, I remain a Big fan of Eric and KMF. Also, I continue to tell others of my experience(s), with Eric!

fr8ycat

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150 FX4, 1968 Mercury Cougar XR7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm really glad that you've come to like @EricAtKearnyMesaFord. As you are aware, from my earliest posts, I remain a Big fan of Eric and KMF. Also, I continue to tell others of my experience(s), with Eric!
Was just about a year ago now that I came across your posts about KMF which convinced me to contact Eric and then switch dealers. Since I haven’t received my Bronco yet I can’t review an actual purchase. I can say I’ve been 100% happy with the order process and updates/replies to my emails and when you’re in limbo like everyone else, that’s all you can ask for.

Now, when I get the call that my Bronco is in, I show up at the dealership and they refuse my 25K ABM (Additional buyer mark down)…then I’ll be pissed.;)

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was just about a year ago now that I came across your posts about KMF which convinced me to contact Eric and then switch dealers. Since I haven’t received my Bronco yet I can’t review an actual purchase. I can say I’ve been 100% happy with the order process and updates/replies to my emails and when you’re in limbo like everyone else, that’s all you can ask for.

Now, when I get the call that my Bronco is in, I show up at the dealership and they refuse my 25K ABM (Additional buyer mark down)…then I’ll be pissed.;)
Well, I delayed mine, until 2022, hoping to get a few more additional choices. Unfortunately, there is little that was changed, by Ford.

Don't you worry, if @EricAtKearnyMesaFord, doesn't coordinate a spectacular delivery experience, I will be the first to share my delivery process with y'all.

I'm hoping that everyone that I may have influenced, will become as happy and as loyal to Eric, as am I. Additionally, remember that Eric sells more than just Bronco products. I'm sure that after this Bronco experience, he will become someone that is not only a salesman, but a friend to you. Please follow to my new friend, Eric, with any follow-on purchases of a Ford product.

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey Eric, how many Broncos do you have sitting down at Pasha just waiting for their truck ride to Kearny Mesa? I know of at least one that got there this morning.
If it's a Cyber Orange OBX then that's mine, mine was delivered on Friday morning, still not made it to my dealer in North County, are those cars stored outside? I am curious to go check if I see mine there.

HBRaider

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Picked up my OBX from Kearney Mesa yesterday. Was fortunate to meet and shake the hand of @EricAtKearnyMesaFord David and Alex made the transaction seamless and easy. My family and I were out in less than two hours. If your coming from LA or OC area the train route is pretty easy-- we took the train from irvine, got off in old town sd, and then took a shore lyft to the dealership.

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford oldman car

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked up my OBX from Kearney Mesa yesterday. Was fortunate to meet and shake the hand of @EricAtKearnyMesaFord David and Alex made the transaction seamless and easy. My family and I were out in less than two hours. If your coming from LA or OC area the train route is pretty easy-- we took the train from irvine, got off in old town sd, and then took a shore lyft to the dealership.

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford oldman car
Congrats.
Yep, I've been planning on taking the train down from Moorpark when the time comes. ;)

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After a 496 day process (thanks Ford) we picked her up today from Kearny Mesa. Everything was just as advertised. There were no games or gimmicks; just a straight up sale at the promised price. Simply awesome.

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 20211121_123212

So who got the Cyber Orange Badlands that was sitting next to mine?

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 20211121_125330

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey everyone! I haven't been posting much lately because there haven't been any big updates, but also it's been increasingly challenging to keep up with day-to-day business recently. It's a beautiful thing when we have over 30 Broncos arrive in one month but goddamn is that a lot to juggle!

The only behind the scenes info I can share is that allocation for 22 has been strong so far. 30+ allocated both last month and this month. Based on the number of active 22 orders in our pool I believe that most reservation holders with 22 orders will get their Broncos without being pushed to 23 🤞🤞

Lastly, let me share my thanks for the great community we have built together. I love watching you all congratulate each other on your Broncos! This website tends to attract a lot of negativity but those in this thread continue to keep things positive.

Thank you all for your support, for your business, and for your friendship. I hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday, and may you all enjoy a memorable holiday season.

Eric

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey everyone! I haven't been posting much lately because there haven't been any big updates, but also it's been increasingly challenging to keep up with day-to-day business recently. It's a beautiful thing when we have over 30 Broncos arrive in one month but goddamn is that a lot to juggle!

The only behind the scenes info I can share is that allocation for 22 has been strong so far. 30+ allocated both last month and this month. Based on the number of active 22 orders in our pool I believe that most reservation holders with 22 orders will get their Broncos without being pushed to 23 🤞🤞

Lastly, let me share my thanks for the great community we have built together. I love watching you all congratulate each other on your Broncos! This website tends to attract a lot of negativity but those in this thread continue to keep things positive.

Thank you all for your support, for your business, and for your friendship. I hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday, and may you all enjoy a memorable holiday season.

Eric
Do you know what % of reservation placed were on the first day because it seems that 99% of the people who gotten there Bronco were first day reservation and there still lot of first day reservations people who still have not heard nothing about a built date .so kind of feel anyone who put in a reservation after the first two week they were open have little hope see there bronco in 22.

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Eric
👆👍👍
Sponsored