Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am not normally a Black Friday type of guy...I don't like the crowds! But today was the best Black Friday ever!

I picked up my 4 door Basquatch today at KMF! I have never had such a smooth car buying experience. Eric, Stayci & Eddie were GREAT! True Professionals! If you decided to get your Bronco from Eric...you have made the right decision. Everything was exactly what Eric promised.

I live in northern Los Angeles County (border with Ventura County) and probably passed a dozen ford dealerships to buy from Eric....150 miles each way!! The drive to KMF was completely worth it!

I could not be happier with Eric and KMF! I had a reservation with Galpin (biggest Ford Dealership in the world?)...they were clueless as to the Bronco ordering process and I did not have any confidence with them. Completely opposite with Eric and KMF. Eric is a straight shooter and knows what he is doing!

I already have another order in for a hybrid Maverick with Eric and I think my brother will be ordering with him soon!

Thank you again Eric! Eric, Stayci and Eddie are rock stars!
Sponsored

kahunabob

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do you know what % of reservation placed were on the first day because it seems that 99% of the people who gotten there Bronco were first day reservation and there still lot of first day reservations people who still have not heard nothing about a built date .so kind of feel anyone who put in a reservation after the first two week they were open have little hope see there bronco in 22.
I was a third day reservation. Picked up my rig today.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not normally a Black Friday type of guy...I don't like the crowds! But today was the best Black Friday ever!

I picked up my 4 door Basquatch today at KMF! I have never had such a smooth car buying experience. Eric, Stayci & Eddie were GREAT! True Professionals! If you decided to get your Bronco from Eric...you have made the right decision. Everything was exactly what Eric promised.

I live in northern Los Angeles County (border with Ventura County) and probably passed a dozen ford dealerships to buy from Eric....150 miles each way!! The drive to KMF was completely worth it!

I could not be happier with Eric and KMF! I had a reservation with Galpin (biggest Ford Dealership in the world?)...they were clueless as to the Bronco ordering process and I did not have any confidence with them. Completely opposite with Eric and KMF. Eric is a straight shooter and knows what he is doing!

I already have another order in for a hybrid Maverick with Eric and I think my brother will be ordering with him soon!

Looks like Christmas came early. Congrats. I too left Galpin over word games & down right arrogance from my referred salesman. Have not regretted it yet and stories like this show it was the right decision.
Now where's the pics? :p

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I live less then 10 min from a Ford dealer and well be passing lot of Ford dealers on my 4 hr drive from vegas to SD. IS KMF giving you any deals on the Maverick thinking about getting one to.

Sponsored

refade1

Base
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base

Awesome! when was the build week and how long did it take for delievery?

kahunabob

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I live less then 10 min from a Ford dealer and well be passing lot of Ford dealers on my 4 hr drive from vegas to SD. IS KMF giving you any deals on the Maverick thinking about getting one to.
It will be worth the drive! No shenanigans when dealing with Eric. Everything he promised me...he delivered.

As far as my Maverick order...KMF is giving that vehicle the same treatment as they did for the Bronco. They have a big banner on their website for the Maverick.

I ordered the hybrid, so the I know the wait will be long!

Good luck with your orders.

kahunabob

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Awesome! when was the build week and how long did it take for delievery?
Originally a 2 door Base Sasquatch 2.7 with AUX switches (no other options).
--Third Day Reservation
--Feb Ordered
--Mid Aug - Got that letter from Big Ford suggesting that if you switch to a soft top your order might get made more quickly. Immediately switched to a 4 door Bas Sasquatch.
@EricAtKearnyMesaFord quickly confirmed order change. Two days later I received a 'scheduled for production' email from Big Ford...Production scheduled for mid September!!
--Mid Sept...Production moved to Mid October. Tracker didn't update...but Bronco was actually made on 11/02!!
--Picked the Bronco up on 11/26!

Considering we are still in a pandemic and all of the crazy shit happening in the world...I am happy with how everything worked out. Super Stoked!

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bob,

This is sooo great to hear from you. It makes me happy to know that a Sales Manager at a Car dealership is not only Good-to-his-word, but operates in a responsible and honest manner. It's my personal experience, that this is not true at most locations.

Over these last couple years, I have referred numerous people to @EricAtKearnyMesaFord, and I have never received a complaint about him (I hope to never receive a complaint).

For ALL other readers: please continue to contact Eric, for all of your auto purchases. I will... and it's my opinion that the Managers and Sales people that care enough to make their best deal for you, should be rewarded, by not being forgotten. Eric will always have your back!!!

Dan

Sponsored

kahunabob

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks like Christmas came early. Congrats. I too left Galpin over word games & down right arrogance from my referred salesman. Have not regretted it yet and stories like this show it was the right decision.
Now where's the pics? :p
Here are some pics:

B1.jpg

B2.jpg

B3.jpg

b4.jpg

b5.jpg

FloatingMoat

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW F800GSA & Onewheel Pint
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked mine up yesterday, and can honestly say it was the smoothest experience I've ever had. John Yoshida (Sales) came in 1.5 hours early as he knew my excitement level was off the charts, pull up, and my Bronco is pulled up front with a nice red bow on it, with a few people gathered around oogling it.
John takes my wife and I inside to finalize details, @EricAtKearnyMesaFord stops by for a quick chat, then into Manuel Lopez (Finance) and give him two large cheques, sign a bunch of paperwork, out for some pictures, and on the road, off to find some dirt. In and out within 45 minutes - no upsell, no awkwardness - could not be happier with the experience.
I've been lucky enough to stay in a few 6 star hotels, I've now experienced a 6 star car dealership.
Thanks to all at KMF - a real class act!

IMG_1029.jpeg

02172445-7148-46C7-98A4-A4D1FC46E9CE.jpg

13FE6D34-DE87-4E09-A974-35E3050A7306.jpg

Scottswanny

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked mine up yesterday, and can honestly say it was the smoothest experience I've ever had. John Yoshida (Sales) came in 1.5 hours early as he knew my excitement level was off the charts, pull up, and my Bronco is pulled up front with a nice red bow on it, with a few people gathered around oogling it.
John takes my wife and I inside to finalize details, @EricAtKearnyMesaFord stops by for a quick chat, then into Manuel Lopez (Finance) and give him two large cheques, sign a bunch of paperwork, out for some pictures, and on the road, off to find some dirt. In and out within 45 minutes - no upsell, no awkwardness - could not be happier with the experience.
I've been lucky enough to stay in a few 6 star hotels, I've now experienced a 6 star car dealership.

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 13FE6D34-DE87-4E09-A974-35E3050A7306

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 13FE6D34-DE87-4E09-A974-35E3050A7306

Looks great! Congrats on the beauty!!! You are gonna have a blast with it. Looks like you already found some mud.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Congratulations Rick! So happy you had a good experience picking up your Bronco. Enjoy the road!

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations Rick! So happy you had a good experience picking up your Bronco. Enjoy the road!
The responses regarding Sales, Service, Finance and Honesty/Integrity at this dealership, offer us tremendous insight to the dedication of the Bronco Lead and Internet sales Manager at KMF, @EricAtKearnyMesaFord.

I follow this "Point of Contact," thread, and I'm always amazed to hear kind words about Eric, from all over the country... and I am amazed to find out, the great distances some people travel, just to be able to have Eric and his team deliver a Ford Product... in this case BRONCO!!!

Because of my knowledge of his ethics and dedication to provide a great sales experience, I often recommend that people travel to deal with Eric... and KMF.
Sponsored