daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@EricAtKearnyMesaFord Any chance that you have any vehicle with Cyber Orange on the lot or coming in soon? I would really like to see the color in-person.
@EricAtKearnyMesaFord Any chance that you have any vehicle with Cyber Orange on the lot or coming in soon? I would really like to see the color in-person.
Ha! I'm just one of Eric's newer customer's. I made the change to get a good guy!!!

Anyhow, Eric sent out his monthly update letter, last Friday, because he goes a little bit farther than some others, to keep in touch with his base (just one of the reasons that I like him). In his September letter, he noted that 1) he ordered some "Dealer Display" Bronco sports, just so his people could see the colors; and 2) he will be on vacation, this week.

Now, to answer your question... and I hope he doesn't mind that I share this... a copy of his letter follows:

Hey all,

I hope you aren’t too tired of these not-actual-updates yet! As of now there is nothing new to report directly from Ford. There are all kinds of rumors going around about specialty trims and possible manual transmission updates, but I’m going to stick to only reporting the facts.

Here's something to look forward to though: I have special ordered 5 Bronco Sport display units that should arrive mid-to-late November. Most dealers only picked up 1, but I went big! I went big because I saw this as an opportunity to see the new Bronco colors in person WAY before we start getting full-size Bronco units. Hopefully these will also be here before we start submitting your orders to the factory. Coming in for Bronco Sport display I have:

1 Base in Carbonized Gray
2 Big Bend, one Kodiak Brown and one Cactus Gray
2 Badlands, one Area 51 and one Carbonized Gray

Unfortunately I couldn’t order a Cyber Orange or Antimatter Blue.

We’ll want to avoid having too many people come in at the same time for obligatory covid reasons, so my plan will be to schedule staggered appointments to view these units. More details on that to come though…

Lastly, I will be out of the office this next week and will return Sept 28th. Feel free to email me if you have any pressing questions, but just know that my response time and spelling will vary greatly based on the number of margaritas I’ve had that day.

Take care and stay safe!

Eric Bunch
Internet Director
Kearny Mesa Ford

Last edited:

Torgsurv

Base
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Bronco XLT 5.0 "Mando"
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ha! I'm just one of Eric's newer customer's. I made the change to get a good guy!!!

Anyhow, Eric sent out his monthly update letter, last Friday, because he goes a little bit farther than some others, to keep in touch with his base (just one of the reasons that I like him). In his September letter, he noted that 1) he ordered some "Dealer Display" Bronco sports, just so his people could see the colors; and 2) he will be on vacation, this week.

Now, to answer your question... and I hope he doesn't mind that I share this... a copy of his letter follows ...
Wow, that's awesome! How could I not switch to Kearny Mesa after reading this post??? Looking forward to seeing those color options in person.

Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, that's awesome! How could I not switch to Kearny Mesa after reading this post??? Looking forward to seeing those color options in person.
Vista? Yeaaa!!! How 'bout meeting for breakfast some morning, at The French Bakery, to talk about Bronco stuff?

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow!! Eric is a notch above holy cow!
Hey! You're welcome to join us for breakfast... as many as we can get to The French Bakery, in Vista, on Thursday.

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yepper. The French Bakery, in Vista at 10:00. Let me know.
Gotcha, it’s a bit of a drive for me and I’m workin all week. But when the sports come out I’ll take a trip down there and grab a bite as we discuss which colors will look best on the big bronco

Badplaid72

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey All, for the SoCal folks, and anybody else I guess. Here is something Eric from Kearny Mesa sent to his stable of Bronco buyers. I am an early switch to Kearny Mesa Ford, I have no connections with them, I just like people to treat others with respect, and Eric is the real deal.

Anyway, he sent the below email out a few days back. Even if your not going through Kearny Mesa you may want to stop by and see a few of those ambiguous colors.. It would be worth the trip to see those colors in person before order. If you go, reach out to Eric, he is upstairs so you won't "run into him." He is big supporter of our Bronco's, and understands how much of an experience this is for us.

Eric, enjoy the Margarita's, well earned! Remember, when this is over lunch is on me!

Peace Bronco's

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 1600751753912

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gotcha, it’s a bit of a drive for me and I’m workin all week. But when the sports come out I’ll take a trip down there and grab a bite as we discuss which colors will look best on the big bronco
great. Where do you live?