First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I suppose that will work. Ordering a new car straight from the factory is new territory for me. I suspect negotiating bottom line price months in advance of the dealership being able to place said order will be new territory for the dealer as well.
Even as an 8 year employee here, this is all very new to me also. That's why I'm working so hard to make sure I don't screw anything up!

And I've definitely heard that song before, never knew the band though! TommyTwoTimes was a mobster in a Scorsese movie also.
Sponsored

Jason74

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll echo what others have stated, I may switch my reservation to you from Gosch Ford in Escondido if I don't get any clarity regarding pricing by October 31st.

goldiwhoopberg

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeeeep
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'll echo what others have stated, I may switch my reservation to you from Gosch Ford in Escondido if I don't get any clarity regarding pricing by October 31st.
I spoke with Erick V. (internet sales consultant) at Gosch via E-mail about a week and a half ago. We had a very brief conversation, but he told me that any reservations will be at MSRP and X-Plan pricing will work as long as you have the pin. That being said, they never reached out to me about my reservation at all and they responded to my initial E-mail about the Bronco with an automated response telling me the vehicle I wanted was in stock and to schedule an appointment to come in. So who know how on top of everything they really are over there.

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hopefully more dealerships will learn the importance of being straightforward with their pricing strategy so you aren't forced to switch! I have a feeling they will. If not, I have plenty of room for you at my dealership.

Sponsored
OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I spoke with Erick V. (internet sales consultant) at Gosch via E-mail about a week and a half ago. We had a very brief conversation, but he told me that any reservations will be at MSRP and X-Plan pricing will work as long as you have the pin. That being said, they never reached out to me about my reservation at all and they responded to my initial E-mail about the Bronco with an automated response telling me the vehicle I wanted was in stock and to schedule an appointment to come in. So who know how on top of everything they really are over there.
To stick up for them a little bit, we as dealerships were unaware that all reservations were going to be sent to us in the form of a general internet inquiry. Same happened to me and my dealership. My auto emails all went out saying dumb stuff like "CAN YOU COME IN TODAY?" haha. I got that fixed real quick though and hopefully the other dealers have by now also.

Hoosier_Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 2011 Yamaha Raider, 2018 KTM 1290
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think I've met Eric during any of my visits to Kearny Mesa Ford but everyone I have dealt with there is great. I am glad for the contact and updates that I've gotten so far. Just reassures me that I chose the right dealership. I recommend Tim in Service if you need anything from that end.

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don't think I've met Eric during any of my visits to Kearny Mesa Ford but everyone I have dealt with there is great. I am glad for the contact and updates that I've gotten so far. Just reassures me that I chose the right dealership. I recommend Tim in Service if you need anything from that end.
Tim in service is the real deal! I've done 100% of my scheduled maintenance with him directly for 6 years. As far as having never met me, that's because I'm locked away in the Ford tower above the dealership. HELP!

I'm at the dealership M-F 9-5. Feel free to ask for me and we can put a face to the name.

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So far North County Ford in Vista has been pretty responsive, but they have not told me my reservation number from the dealership and have only guaranteed me MSRP with no markups. I asked about X-Plan and they only said if Ford offered it on these vehicles which I believe has been stated by Ford's Communication Manager that they will. I am with a partner company with an x-plan pin so I would like to guarantee that price before order. If I keep getting the run around, I may try and switch to you and Kearny Eric. I'm in San Marcos so would be an extra 20 minute drive but well worth it for peace of mind.
I have also reached out to North County Ford with similar questions. I haven't heard anything back yet.

Hoosier_Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 2011 Yamaha Raider, 2018 KTM 1290
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tim in service is the real deal! I've done 100% of my scheduled maintenance with him directly for 6 years. As far as having never met me, that's because I'm locked away in the Ford tower above the dealership. HELP!

I'm at the dealership M-F 9-5. Feel free to ask for me and we can put a face to the name.
Will do, once I'm back from deployment.

Sponsored

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have also reached out to North County Ford with similar questions. I haven't heard anything back yet.
If you hear anything, post it back here and I will too. If not I may move it to Kearny. Eric seems very responsive and as excited as we are about the car.

DustyD

Base
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'll keep your dealership in the hopper if it doesn't work out for me locally.

I'm slow playing initial release hoping for the Warthog/Raptor version as a MY22, but if Perry Ford here in San Luis Obispo doesn't work out, I'll definitely give my business to someone who is forum-friendly!

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'll keep your dealership in the hopper if it doesn't work out for me locally.

I'm slow playing initial release hoping for the Warthog/Raptor version as a MY22, but if Perry Ford here in San Luis Obispo doesn't work out, I'll definitely give my business to someone who is forum-friendly!
I'm hoping for that Raptor also! There are people who believe they'll eventually put the 5.0 in one as well, but that's probably wishful thinking.

BroncOcotillo

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same here. I could not get any answers about pricing from Gosch Ford in Escondido other than the $1495 destination fee. I had to call them multiple times just to confirm they had my reservation. I received an unofficial-looking email from them with a lot of basic grammar mistakes after speaking with the sales manager. Makes me a bit nervous.
Sponsored