Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hopefully this does not bump those of us already within your 2021 allocation
Does anyone else think it's strange that they generated allocation numbers BEFORE getting actual converted orders? I feel like they're going to have to modify this number later to account for dealers with huge order numbers. That would be the only way to be "fair" and simply build in order of reservation, regardless of dealer.

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, today.
I however am waiting for MY 2022 despite having a very early res.
Black top is a must and I am not in love with any of the MY 21 colors.
I'd rather wait than settle.
Yes. I think that is exactly what he said... that it wouldn’t be fair to take all transfers at this time, because the new transfers could bump long time reservation holders. But that he would continue to take transfers from people that would be willing to specify 2022 My Broncos.

I think that everyone is still welcome to transfer under that condition. Let’s ask @EricAtKearnyMesaFord

Sponsored

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
The initial number is not the actual allocation number, it was an estimate.
Oh good. If that happens (they update allocations by actual converted orders) then we should probably get our Broncos on nearly the same date no matter which dealer we buy from, save for allocation calculations based on competitive geography or dealer sales figures (25% and 25% of the formula), which would happen at your dealer anyway regardless of reservations.

So while it’s possible that some folks may lose MY21, it’s not a big swing and it could also help some folks I’d enough later reservations (like me) switch also...

Broncomputer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just sent my email to Eric.

A bit bummed that I may get pushed to a MY22, but it's not the end of the world...

P.S. I've heard that there are some awesome new features for the MY22 year, so if y'all can just order a MY22 instead, that'd be great.

MVP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The email says the price for ALL special orders is MSRP. Does that mean the commitment to Xplan holders is gone? Has anyone asked since? Thanks

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don’t think so. See my clarification, above.
Yeah I
The email says the price for ALL special orders is MSRP. Does that mean the commitment to Xplan holders is gone? Has anyone asked since? Thanks
In the email I got:

The Bronco specifically does not officially qualify for Xplan, but if you belong to that program please reach out to me for details on what we are doing instead. We have also made the decision to not charge any additional deposits for converting your order.

Sponsored

MVP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I

In the email I got:

The Bronco specifically does not officially qualify for Xplan, but if you belong to that program please reach out to me for details on what we are doing instead. We have also made the decision to not charge any additional deposits for converting your order.
Yeah I got the same one. I was wondering if anyone reached out. I didn’t want to bother him right now. I had reached out months back after Ford said there would be no Xplan.
I was just wondering if anyone knew if we were still on track before I agreed.

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@EricAtKearnyMesaFord , QQ... apologies if you answered this already but is there any way to order accessories separate from your build or does it have to be all together?
I think there will be some accessories that are factory installed and some that will go through the parts departments. I have received very little info on this so far :confused:

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah I got the same one. I was wondering if anyone reached out. I didn’t want to bother him right now. I had reached out months back after Ford said there would be no Xplan.
Ah gotcha. Yeah I think just reach out like he said.

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hopefully this does not bump those of us already within your 2021 allocation
and @acetdeucy , honestly I believe it can. The transfers remaining open is a nightmare also because I have to constantly recheck the reservation pool and restart the process I started today. Sorry for the bad news (good for others I guess). With the new Ford instructions, we dealers have no control over the order in which reservations are converted. For as long as Ford allows transfers, I have to accept them. :confused:

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Xplan is still a go. Nothing has changed. I worded it that way because ultimately I do not want more people to start researching plan pricing at this point. If you have it, of course I'll honor it as I've always said, but I don't want to encourage more people to search it out.
Sponsored