First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 bronco , 2018 expedition, 2021 broncoFE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey Julian you have nothing to worry about my dude. No priority is given based on WHEN during the order period they submit your Bronco. Your final ETA will be the same regardless of when you finalize things. As far as the February quote on getting the order in, totally understandable! This will be a long a difficult process for most dealers.
Thank You Eric.
Sponsored

BigMike949

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@EricAtKearnyMesaFord has been helping me, so far best deal I found in California and very straight forward high integrity communication, and they have been well organized and very responsive. Highly recommend kearny mesa so far

Last edited:

RMG72

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Last edited:

RMG72

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Last edited:

Sponsored

Dutchballs88

Badlands
First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know the general sales manager over there. I'll send him an email for you.
Could you do welfare check ? I’m worried that they don’t answer their phone or return emails or voicemails. I’m ready to move dealerships

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Could you do welfare check ? I’m worried that they don’t answer their phone or return emails or voicemails. I’m ready to move dealerships
I just sent an email to their GM and GSM. I'm sure they will get some better communication out soon.

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey man I'm in the office today cranking out some more work. The confirmation email you're talking about will go out when I click the button that converts your reservation into the order bank. So long as I already have your order specs, that will be the next phase in the process.

The basic steps to come:
1) I receive your 'I agree' email and send you instructions to config your Bronco
2) I receive your 'order' email with the build specs
3) I click convert your reservation to an order. This makes your order appear in the order bank and triggers the confirmation email from Ford.
4) I will configure your Bronco and send you back the spec sheet. So long as you don't need any revisions, this is the end of the road for now.
5) You can request revisions all the way until March 19th, but please be gentle with me! lol I have a few reservation holders whom have already sent me as many as 5 revisions and I haven't even submitted their first one! :ROFLMAO: :cry:

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a few reservation holders whom have already sent me as many as 5 revisions and I haven't even submitted their first one! :ROFLMAO: :cry:
That's absurd people. Get your crap together. Eric's got enough work to do without this nonsense. :rolleyes: