Sponsored

A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Or be like this guy and forget to attach your order PDF.....
Well that’s not as bad unless you forget to attach it 5+ x’s for each revision :p
Sponsored

Lauradventure

Black Diamond
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover LR3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

hi Eric. Im in la. south bay. my dealer took my order on paper and took 1/2 of a 900 deposit. and said the dealer was going to get all 115 orders then input them after. does that sound right? he told me possibly feb or march they will input into data bank. Think I should worry....i thought getting order in early was key to getting one in the first batch.. does that not matter as long as its before march 19? thank you
Hey just a random question. Is the 500 deposit standard across the board. My reservation is currently with South Bay ford as well since i bought 2 other cars from there and was just trying to get a feel for how your experience was. No one has reached out yet but I have a high reservation number. Thanks for any and all info!

Laura

Jbronc74

First Edition
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 bronco , 2018 expedition, 2021 broncoFE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey just a random question. Is the 500 deposit standard across the board. My reservation is currently with South Bay ford as well since i bought 2 other cars from there and was just trying to get a feel for how your experience was. No one has reached out yet but I have a high reservation number. Thanks for any and all info!

Laura
south bay asked me for 400 now, then another 500 when he places the order in a a couple weeks...making it a 1000 total refundable....they are not in a rush to input the orders... I was a litle confused.. but I'm just rolling with it...

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Honestly I wouldn't mind putting down a larger deposit if it meant less cancellations that bumped me to a later build. But I also am not complaining that Eric isn't charging me one. ;)

Sponsored

Sneds

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-250 6.7L TD 4X4, 2021 2D Cactus Gray FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What's the latest Eric? Any headway with the orders/
Ford Rep?

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
HELLO ALL,

This is a message only to new people coming across this thread. I can no longer promise you the Xplan equivalent discount if you transfer to our dealership. You are still able to transfer per Ford guidelines, but all new transfers will be priced at MSRP. Anyone who has already transferred will be honored with all commitments previously made. Nothing is changing for those already working with us. I just need to put this in writing for anybody who is just now considering a change of dealerships.

I'm sure you know I wouldn't post this unprovoked. Please, no need for discussion about the 'why'.

Carry on.

Eric

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
HELLO ALL,

This is a message only to new people coming across this thread. I can no longer promise you the Xplan equivalent discount if you transfer to our dealership. You are still able to transfer per Ford guidelines, but all new transfers will be priced at MSRP. Anyone who has already transferred will be honored with all commitments previously made. Nothing is changing for those already working with us. I just need to put this in writing for anybody who is just now considering a change of dealerships.

I'm sure you know I wouldn't post this unprovoked. Please, no need for discussion about the 'why'.

Carry on.

Eric
Cool, not really a big deal for anyone who has already switched. I can imagine that could be expensive for the dealer to pay out of pocket and was surprised dealers were able to offer it anyway. I'm not an X Plan person and it would only have been about $300 on my build anyway.

gpitman

Badlands
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-350 Powerstroke, 2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HELLO ALL,

Carry on.

Eric
Will people that got bumped or decided to wait for MY22 still be able to get Xplan deal?

Thanks Eric

Sponsored

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello Eric! I plan to switch tomorrow...can you tell me your rough allocation number and if someone with a 7/14 reservation has any chance whatsoever of getting in line at your dealership? My local dealer converted my reservation to an order without even asking me for a build sheet, and I am going to call Ford directly to get it converted back to reservation and opened up so I can change dealers.

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

HELLO ALL,

Carry on.

Eric
Makes sense to me.

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey Eric, not sure if this was a real picture of where the license plate is going to go on the bronco but if it is or no matter where it is really, can we opt to not have it mounted upon delivery?

3C0847DC-31E0-46BA-AB09-1646331474DC.jpeg

Sneds

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-250 6.7L TD 4X4, 2021 2D Cactus Gray FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The "ordering process" sucks for everyone involved! Confusing to me!

Eric is doing everything possible to get it done and Ford isn't making it any easier. B&P was updated and now shows "Black Onyx Interior" with “Leather-Trimmed/Vinyl Seats Dark Space Gray With Navy Pier” as included.

My point is... Didn't they say Black Onyx is late availability? Does this mean First Editions are going to be late availability? How do I order what is available from the get go?

Rant off
Sponsored