Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you hear anything, post it back here and I will too. If not I may move it to Kearny. Eric seems very responsive and as excited as we are about the car.
I received the following email today:

" Ford is not allowing for mark up on the ordered place with a reservation. I have not heard of any kind of x-plan pricing offered or rebates."

In response I asked if North County would honor the x plan if Ford offers it on the Bronco, and he just responded again, "I have not heard that."

I plan to follow up in a couple days and try to get a confirmation on x plan, and say that I need to know so that I have enough time to change dealers if they do not intend to honor it (maybe that will light a fire).
Sponsored

TommyTwoTone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tekno MT410
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

" Ford is not allowing for mark up on the ordered place with a reservation. I have not heard of any kind of x-plan pricing offered or rebates."

In response I asked if North County would honor the x plan if Ford offers it on the Bronco, and he just responded again, "I have not heard that."

I plan to follow up in a couple days and try to get a confirmation on x plan, and say that I need to know so that I have enough time to change dealers if they do not intend to honor it (maybe that will light a fire).
You might want to get them to commit to only including dealer-installed accessories you approve.

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm pretty sure I already said this on the thread, but there will definitely be plan pricing available on the Bronco. It only took a 30 second call with Ford to confirm. Rebates are a different story though. I've asked if any standard rebates like Military or Student rebates will be available, but nobody knows yet. The launch of the Bronco Sport might answer that question for us.

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Yah, I'm not sure I feel very comfortable with them being so cagey with the x-plan. May have to let them know that I need written confirmation they will accept it or I am going to change mine to Kearny. Not sure how they do not know this yet. Eric from Kearny said he heard directly from Ford they would and Mike Levine, Ford's North American Product Communication Manager, stated straight out that A-Z plans would be accepted.

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 1596155537690

Gonna send one more communication to North County Ford and if I'm not comfortable with the answer, I'm calling Eric! Maybe spending $55k is a whim thing for some people but if i'm spending that kind of money I want to know everything I can, and if I can save $2k guaranteed, i'm gonna do it.

Hoosier_Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 2011 Yamaha Raider, 2018 KTM 1290
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I very rarely recommend places to other people unless I have gotten great service. Kearny Mesa is one of those places. If you are getting the run around from your dealer, I would switch.

Sponsored

Marc

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same here. I am from LA and have not received any response from the dealership in regards to the pricing. I might also switch to your dealership if I could not find any dealership here.

LUCKY_STRIKE

Badlands
First Name
BRYAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JEEP WRANGLER RUBICON
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good call coming in the forums Eric and providing excellent service. Lots of business coming your way ?. I’ll be transferring my reservation to your dealership this weekend.

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Good call coming in the forums Eric and providing excellent service. Lots of business coming your way ?. I’ll be transferring my reservation to your dealership this weekend.
I KNOW! I came for the conversation but turned out there's a lot of frustrated buyers looking for better communication. If you end up making that switch just shoot me a quick email so I can remember that we met through the forum. [email protected]

Thanks!

Last edited:

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yah, I'm not sure I feel very comfortable with them being so cagey with the x-plan. May have to let them know that I need written confirmation they will accept it or I am going to change mine to Kearny. Not sure how they do not know this yet. Eric from Kearny said he heard directly from Ford they would and Mike Levine, Ford's North American Product Communication Manager, stated straight out that A-Z plans would be accepted.

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 1596155537690

Gonna send one more communication to North County Ford and if I'm not comfortable with the answer, I'm calling Eric! Maybe spending $55k is a whim thing for some people but if i'm spending that kind of money I want to know everything I can, and if I can save $2k guaranteed, i'm gonna do it.
I sent another email and got this response from North County:

"Thank you for getting back to me I need to find out about X pricing I will reach out to one the Ford reps in our zone I will keep you posted thanks."

I appreciate him responding and saying he would find out. Not quite sure why he didn't want to find out before when we asked. Possibly because I said that I wanted to buy my car from them but if they cannot guarantee me x-plan like other dealerships are I would have to move my reservation. Hate having to be heavy handed to get info. One of the reasons most people hate the process of buying a car. Love the new car, hate the process. Gonna give him until next week to give me confirmation, if not I'm going to move it to Kearny.

Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guys,

I didn't see your post, until after I sent something very similar to Eric. Same thing... they are being sly (at best) about answering my question. I'll paste my recent email, to Eric, to let you both see what my problem is with North County Ford.

Eric,

The reservation system kept assigning me to North County Ford, probably because I live close to their store. I talked to the Sales Manager, Todd, and he verbally committed to MSRP, No ADM, and X Plan if you have it. I have an early reservation from the morning of the 14th.

After my reservation was complete, I followed with an email to him, telling him that I would like him to commit to No ADM’s, and letting him know I would bring a current PIN for the X Plan. I asked him to respond to my email, to commit to accept these two things. His response was that they would not charge any ADM fee and that they were working straight MSRP. He didn’t address X Plan, at all. So, I went to the store, and talked to the internet sales guys and they said they didn’t know about X Plan, because they aren’t even taking orders yet… and I said that this is the Store’s decision, not Fords… then he said he didn’t know (well I’m thinkin’ I know)! I sent another email to Todd, two days ago, and he didn’t respond.

I’ve got some free time, on Tuesday, so I’ll call to change my dealer, if I continue to be unsatisfied with them.

Please respond to let me know that Kearney Mesa Ford will honor both items: No ADM’s will be charged on Reserved orders for the 2021 Bronco; and Yes, your store will accept the X Plan on 2021 Bronco orders.

Thank You,
Dan Dudek

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Graybs,

See my long comment, regarding North County Ford, at the bottom of this page... I plan to make the move to Kearney, because I think NCF is just holding back, until it's too late for us to make a better choice. I hate this kind of business practice!

ACETDEUCY

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have had some PM correspondence with @EricAtKearnyMesaFord while I do not know him personally, seems to be a great person, good amount of knowledge and not afraid of the Forum members... :cool:

I think that if he fits your needs he may be a valid option for the West Coast needs...

Shoot him a pm and see if he may meet your needs to assist your area better...

I would love to have our store be your Bronco needs center, however I do also understand logistics

We will turn no business down from California...?

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have had some PM correspondence with @EricAtKearnyMesaFord while I do not know him personally, seems to be a great person, good amount of knowledge and not afraid of the Forum members... :cool:

I think that if he fits your needs he may be a valid option for the West Coast needs...

Shoot him a pm and see if he may meet your needs to assist your area better...

I would love to have our store be your Bronco needs center, however I do also understand logistics

We will turn no business down from California...?
Albert,

Thank you. I've been in contact with Eric, and he seems to be a great option for me... I like to reward people that are helpful, and appear to be honest.

Dan

Kbreezy04

Badlands
First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Eric, or anyone reading that knows, how do I find out if the company I work for is on the x-plan list? I've seen it listed on some Ford dealer's websites and my company was listed, is that a universal list? If my company is on the list, how do I get a pin?
Sponsored