First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Any word on the front license plate delete or don’t install option?
If you don't want the front license plate bracket on your Bronco, just email me with your reservation number stating you want it removed.
Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any word on the front license plate delete or don’t install option?
Eric confirmed he was able to check off the front mount install and said to not blame him or KM when we get a fix it ticket😭

EDIT: Whoops, sorry didn't see there was already a reply. Please disregard!

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Eric confirmed he was able to check off the front mount install and said to not blame him or KM when we get a fix it ticket😭

EDIT: Whoops, sorry didn't see there was already a reply. Please disregard!
Oh yeah. Sorry. I forgot about that. Information overload. My bad.

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you don't want the front license plate bracket on your Bronco, just email me with your reservation number stating you want it removed.
Good to know! Now I just need to remember that when I go to place my order. I’m waiting for a 22.

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey Eric, just read your email from a little bit ago. I’m just wondering why you think you’ll be getting a lot of last minute orders over the next couple weeks from people who you haven’t been able to contact yet. That doesn’t make sense to me I guess. I would think that if someone wanted to order one, they would’ve done it by now right? Unless most people aren’t as hyped about this vehicle like we are. 😃

Sponsored
OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey Eric, just read your email from a little bit ago. I’m just wondering why you think you’ll be getting a lot of last minute orders over the next couple weeks from people who you haven’t been able to contact yet. That doesn’t make sense to me I guess. I would think that if someone wanted to order one, they would’ve done it by now right? Unless most people aren’t as hyped about this vehicle like we are. 😃
Honestly, that statement was more about preventing a last minute rush than predicting one. It accomplished what I needed it to! I got immediate replies from 25% of the non-responders, all but a few either cancelled or pushed to 2022. I also received a few dozen revisions to existing orders. Better to get them now than during the final days!

RobPS

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, MB E350 Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Honestly, that statement was more about preventing a last minute rush than predicting one. It accomplished what I needed it to! I got immediate replies from 25% of the non-responders, all but a few either cancelled or pushed to 2022. I also received a few dozen revisions to existing orders. Better to get them now than during the final days!
Will you be able to give each of us an idea of where we are in your allocation once the order window closes?

Sponsored

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Eric, is it possible to get the 4.7 gears on a 2.7 Badlands without adding the Sasquatch Package?

Build & Price used to let me do that but now it doesn’t. I bet the answer is no but wanted to check because it’s the only potential order change I’m contemplating if it’s possible.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Eric, is it possible to get the 4.7 gears on a 2.7 Badlands without adding the Sasquatch Package?

Build & Price used to let me do that but now it doesn’t. I bet the answer is no but wanted to check because it’s the only potential order change I’m contemplating if it’s possible.
No.

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Currently the only way to add the 4.7 is through the sasquatch