Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Any word on the front license plate delete or don’t install option?
Ford automatically adds the bracket to orders without it if it's ordered for a California dealer.

Typically speaking, in the past Ford did not install the brackets at the factory, but we noticed that Mach-Es were coming in with brackets pre-installed from the factory, a few of the CA dealers let Ford know that that is a problem for many customers, and hopefully they won't continue it on Bronco.

For the record though, some Ford products already have holes drilled from the factory for License Plate brackets, notably the Raptor has always had pre-drilled holes in the metal bumpers.

@EricAtKearnyMesaFord We've always told our techs not to install brackets on enthusiast models, as we can always add them later if the customer prefers.
Sponsored

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford automatically adds the bracket to orders without it if it's ordered for a California dealers.

@EricAtKearnyMesaFord We've always told our techs not to install brackets on enthusiast models, as we can always add them later if the customer prefers.
Hey what's up Sean! I'm closing in on finishing up our conversations. How're you guys looking?

The socal Ford rep said that if we don't select the bracket that it won't come with the vehicle. We're you told different?

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey what's up Sean! I'm closing in on finishing up our conversations. How're you guys looking?

The socal Ford rep said that if we don't select the bracket that it won't come with the vehicle. We're you told different?
Ford's systems automatically add it to orders in California. It's usually stated so on the order guide

Sponsored
OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So regarding license plate brackets, Ford does indeed automatically include them in CA. I'll have a process worked out with our porters to not install them when requested. I'll need to attach the request to specific VINs, so this will be something I address down the road with everybody. I will have a solution for this though.

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So regarding license plate brackets, Ford does indeed automatically include them in CA. I'll have a process worked out with our porters to not install them when requested. I'll need to attach the request to specific VINs, so this will be something I address down the road with everybody. I will have a solution for this though.
You Da Man Eric 👍👍

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CaliforniaBurrito

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The way the email reads, I would have figured people would have kept a lid on this. Looks like the cat's out of the bag. :unsure:
I didn't say the date and presumably everyone on this enthusiast forum got the email anyway.

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't say the date and presumably everyone on this enthusiast forum got the email anyway.
It's gonna be a
Looks like it will be Luck of the Draw for those coveted 75 spots, if I don't make it CB I'll buy the California Burritos and we can 😭 together 😎
Sponsored