Mingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5 Conv.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So far North County Ford in Vista has been pretty responsive, but they have not told me my reservation number from the dealership and have only guaranteed me MSRP with no markups. I asked about X-Plan and they only said if Ford offered it on these vehicles which I believe has been stated by Ford's Communication Manager that they will. I am with a partner company with an x-plan pin so I would like to guarantee that price before order. If I keep getting the run around, I may try and switch to you and Kearny Eric. I'm in San Marcos so would be an extra 20 minute drive but well worth it for peace of mind.
Hi, I'm also in San Marcos. Have you heard anything about Gosch in Escondido?
Sponsored

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Have had some PM correspondence with @EricAtKearnyMesaFord while I do not know him personally, seems to be a great person, good amount of knowledge and not afraid of the Forum members... :cool:

I think that if he fits your needs he may be a valid option for the West Coast needs...

Shoot him a pm and see if he may meet your needs to assist your area better...

I would love to have our store be your Bronco needs center, however I do also understand logistics

We will turn no business down from California...?
Thanks for the recommendation! If I speak with anybody willing to fly across the country during a pandemic to save money on the Bronco, I'll be sure to send them to Granger Ford ;)

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey Eric, or anyone reading that knows, how do I find out if the company I work for is on the x-plan list? I've seen it listed on some Ford dealer's websites and my company was listed, is that a universal list? If my company is on the list, how do I get a pin?
Hey Alexander,

I would imagine that your HR department at work would have information regarding the program. I'll go ahead and reach out to my Ford rep also though to see if there is a universal instruction for self-checking. I'll respond on this thread when I hear back so that everyone has the answer.

Eric

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have also reached out to North County Ford with similar questions. I haven't heard anything back yet.
I've given up on NCF. I've talked with and shared emails with Todd Nielson (General Manager) and I've gone in to talk directly with the internet sales team... and no one will commit to accepting the X Plan. I've taken my business to Eric at Kearney Mesa, and he's committed to all my requests, in writing. I transferred to him, yesterday -- I hope you will also consider using Eric.

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. I am from LA and have not received any response from the dealership in regards to the pricing. I might also switch to your dealership if I could not find any dealership here.
I've given up on NCF. I've talked with and shared emails with Todd Nielson (General Manager) and I've gone in to talk directly with the internet sales team... and no one will commit to accepting the X Plan. I've taken my business to Eric at Kearney Mesa, and he's committed to all my requests, in writing. I transferred to him, yesterday -- I hope you will also consider using Eric.

Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hell I'm in Orange County, if my local dealer doesn't want to play the transparency game about xplan, I'll take a drive to San Diego and you can take my money.
I know I've replied to these concerns, before, but I will copy again. I'm VERY happy with my choice to move to Eric, at Kearney Mesa (see below).

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Eric, sounds good. Thank you. If I don’t hear back from Vista Ford, I’ll reach out to you for sure. Sounds like Ford is allowing customers until 10/31 to change dealerships. Definitely would prefer to work with a fellow enthusiast like yourself, though Vista Ford is down the street from me. Either way, we’ll be in touch!

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey Eric, or anyone reading that knows, how do I find out if the company I work for is on the x-plan list? I've seen it listed on some Ford dealer's websites and my company was listed, is that a universal list? If my company is on the list, how do I get a pin?
From my Ford Rep:
"They need to get an access code from their HR department in order to get onto the X-plan partner site so they can get a PIN".

Sorry if that's not hugely helpful, but sounds like if your business is on the Xplan list that there should be someone internal at your company who will help.

Kbreezy04

Badlands
First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From my Ford Rep:
"They need to get an access code from their HR department in order to get onto the X-plan partner site so they can get a PIN".

Sorry if that's not hugely helpful, but sounds like if your business is on the Xplan list that there should be someone internal at your company who will help.
No this was helpful, I didn't even think to check our employee discount site, sure enough the steps to get a PIN are all there. Thanks Eric.

Spencer

Outer Banks
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Another day, another no reply from my dealer (even contacted another local dealer).

Eric, I am heading out of town tomorrow (going to Tahoe, maybe I'll see those Broncos that were on the Rubicon trail, fingers crossed!), if no word by the time I get back, expect a phone call from me next Tuesday!

Sponsored
OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Another day, another no reply from my dealer (even contacted another local dealer).

Eric, I am heading out of town tomorrow (going to Tahoe, maybe I'll see those Broncos that were on the Rubicon trail, fingers crossed!), if no word by the time I get back, expect a phone call from me next Tuesday!
Have fun dude! I'll be staring at my phone all Tuesday (o_o)

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, but Encinitas is supposed to be no ADM and accepting X-Plan.
A bunch of the dealers around us say they won't charge ADM's and that they will accept X Plan. Other dealers refuse to commit to anything (I'm near Vista)! I've called 8 Southern CA dealers, and the only one that would commit to no ADM's and that they will accept X Plan at their dealership, AND put it in writing before I made a change, was Eric (Kearney Mesa Ford). NO ONE ELSE WOULD PUT IT IN WRITING!!! You can get your service anywhere, so why not make a great choice to change your delivery dealer to the only one in our area that will give you the peace of mind to know that no one will "forget" their commitment to you... I MADE THE CHANGE, and now I will sleep better at night. I've included Eric's contact information, in a couple other strings, so please see his contact information, below:

Eric Bunch
Internet Director
Kearny Mesa Ford
Monday through Friday 9:00 to 5:00
858-560-5544 ext 1013

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well the good news is there will definitely be Xplan pricing available on the Bronco. I have that confirmed by Ford. It's up to the dealership whether or not they will honor it though.

As for me and my house, we will honor the Xplan. Feel free to call or email me if you'd like any other assurances!
Sent you an email with some questions Eric. I'm ready to move my reservation. Been a week and North County Ford has still not responded to me. Appreciate your help on these forums and with helping me change my reservation.

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sent you an email with some questions Eric. I'm ready to move my reservation. Been a week and North County Ford has still not responded to me. Appreciate your help on these forums and with helping me change my reservation.
Hey Mike! I just responded to that email. Thanks for reaching out, sir.
Sponsored