Axxlrod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I must say that you guys with orders through Eric at KM are lucky. I procrastinated and didn't switch my order in time. So I'm stuck at another dealer in the SD area.

And it's a disaster. That dealer is holding every Bronco order as priority status 99 until the GM feels like changing the status for production based on what he thinks Ford will build.
Sponsored

gpitman

Badlands
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-350 Powerstroke, 2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I must say that you guys with orders through Eric at KM are lucky. I procrastinated and didn't switch my order in time. So I'm stuck at another dealer in the SD area.

And it's a disaster. That dealer is holding every Bronco order as priority status 99 until the GM feels like changing the status for production based on what he thinks Ford will build.
That sucks, and isn't at all what Ford had requested from the Dealers, from what I understand. It also allows that GM to play favorites to people he wants to get a Bronco, most likely people that will pay more. Or even people that will back out and allow the dealer to sell on the lot at a ADM.

Axxlrod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That sucks, and isn't at all what Ford had requested from the Dealers, from what I understand. It also allows that GM to play favorites to people he wants to get a Bronco, most likely people that will pay more. Or even people that will back out and allow the dealer to sell on the lot at a ADM.
Exactly.

I'm sure that's exactly what their plan is. Shenanigans to make more money.

Anyway, sorry to take this thread off-topic. Just needed to vent.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@EricAtKearnyMesaFord thank you for not doing this when changes were made.

Got this lifeless/yelling message from Galpin Ford... I know I made the right choice changing LONG ago but this was an extra nail in the coffinšŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Screenshot_20210331-152705_Email.jpg

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Got this lifeless/yelling message from Galpin Ford... I know I made the right choice changing LONG ago but this was an extra nail in the coffinšŸ˜­šŸ˜­
"We ArE aS mAd As MoSt CuStOmErS."

What's super cool is I don't think I've seen a single customer response to Kearny that was "Mad". Appreciate y'all for that!

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford Screenshot_20210331-152705_Email
God help me! I'm going to this event at Galpin because its on a day I can actually go. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

Eric should have checked with me first before he rescheduled his event for a day I could not make it.

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FordOwner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a few
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That makes three of us, at least. Unreal the difference btw working with Galpin and working with Eric.
Four of us :) ...

Though I am going to the April 10th showing at Galpin since I missed out on reserving a time slot at KMF. Looks like Galpin time slots are filling up now. Only 2pm and later are available as of right now.

turkey281

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Volvo XC90 T8, 2012 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Four of us :) ...

Though I am going to the April 10th showing at Galpin since I missed out on reserving a time slot at KMF. Looks like Galpin time slots are filling up now. Only 2pm and later are available as of right now.
Yeah, I too missed a KM viewing spot. I reserved a spot at South Bay Ford on 4/9 and one at Galpin on 4/10. Is it established that it'll be the same trucks moving through the region? If so, I'll skip one or the other most likely.

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™ll be at Galpin on 4/10, as well. Hopefully I donā€™t get a shouty email, poor grammar and spelling included, for not reserving my Bronco there. šŸ¤žšŸ»

Last edited:

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
God help me! I'm going to this event at Galpin because its on a day I can actually go. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

Eric should have checked with me first before he rescheduled his event for a day I could not make it.
I called Galpin to verify there would be full sized broncos there, not just sports. The salesperson stated there was no such event planned, even after I told him I had an email confirmation for the specific date/time. Once again glad I am going through KM Ford and Eric Bunch. I could not make the KM event because I am waiting for a '22.
Sponsored