daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First post. But i'm switching from Mossy who have been real douchy to me to Kearny Mesa. Thanks Eric.
Hey Mustang,
Good choice! I moved to Eric, about 3-weeks ago. I've posted a few things, about KMF, and I know you will be happy with Eric, as am I. Just in case you don't have all the information you need, to make the change, I will re-attach some stuff you need to know to make the change.

Call Ford at 800-334-4375. Opt 1 English; Opt 3 Marketing. Tell them you want to change dealers on a Bronco reservation. Have your Reservation number ready. They will ask you to confirm the usual kinda stuff... your name, address, and email you used to reserve your Bronco. They will confirm where your current reservation is. They will confirm where you want to move your reservation to. When complete, you will get an email, from Ford, to also confirm the change you made to the dealer that will deliver your Bronco. The dealer you originally used will return your $100 to you, within 10-days. The new dealer doesn't request a deposit. You keep your original Reservation Number. ALL DONE! Took me less than 10-minutes.

Then, call Eric, at Kearny Mesa Ford, to let him know that you moved your reservation to his store... and ask him for his written commitment to NO ADM's and to accept X Plan pricing, if you have that available to you. He will follow up with you, quickly, to confirm that the change with Ford has been made (well, if he's in the office).

Let me know if you need anything else.

Dan
Sponsored

kahunabob

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same here, live in Calabasas. You?
I'm on the other side of the hill in Santa Clarita.

I originally had my reservation at Valencia Ford. I received an automated email after I made my reservation. But they never responded to any of my subsequent emails...

Will you be getting x-plan?

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm on the other side of the hill in Santa Clarita.

I originally had my reservation at Valencia Ford. I received an automated email after I made my reservation. But they never responded to any of my subsequent emails...

Will you be getting x-plan?
Sure. Please talk to Spencer about everything. We both changed to Kearny Mesa Ford, because no one else would commit, in writing. They charge no ADM's, and they accept X Plan... and Eric will put it in writing for you! No more crapola from these uninterested dealers!!!

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here, live in Calabasas. You?
Hey Spencer and all of my other new friends! I have a Bronco screensaver, for Iphone. Just save it as your Iphone screensaver, and each time you activate your phone, the headlights will come on. It's pretty cool.

creen saver.JPG

Spencer

Outer Banks
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey Mustang,
Good choice! I moved to Eric, about 3-weeks ago. I've posted a few things, about KMF, and I know you will be happy with Eric, as am I. Just in case you don't have all the information you need, to make the change, I will re-attach some stuff you need to know to make the change.

Call Ford at 800-334-4375. Opt 1 English; Opt 3 Marketing. Tell them you want to change dealers on a Bronco reservation. Have your Reservation number ready. They will ask you to confirm the usual kinda stuff... your name, address, and email you used to reserve your Bronco. They will confirm where your current reservation is. They will confirm where you want to move your reservation to. When complete, you will get an email, from Ford, to also confirm the change you made to the dealer that will deliver your Bronco. The dealer you originally used will return your $100 to you, within 10-days. The new dealer doesn't request a deposit. You keep your original Reservation Number. ALL DONE! Took me less than 10-minutes.

Then, call Eric, at Kearny Mesa Ford, to let him know that you moved your reservation to his store... and ask him for his written commitment to NO ADM's and to accept X Plan pricing, if you have that available to you. He will follow up with you, quickly, to confirm that the change with Ford has been made (well, if he's in the office).

Let me know if you need anything else.

Dan
Dude, you're the
Hey Spencer and all of my other new friends! I have a Bronco screensaver, for Iphone. Just save it as your Iphone screensaver, and each time you activate your phone, the headlights will come on. It's pretty cool.

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford creen saver.JPG
Dig it!

Sponsored

Parkbronco14

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150, 2013 Mazda Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just moved my reservation to Eric At Kearny Mesa. Encinitas Ford never responded to a couple of emails I sent them. When I called Eric and left him a message he called me back immediately and had a great conversation. I’m in Orange County.

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just moved my reservation to Eric At Kearny Mesa. Encinitas Ford never responded to a couple of emails I sent them. When I called Eric and left him a message he called me back immediately and had a great conversation. I’m in Orange County.
I see more and more people in this forum that have skimmed all of the PRO Kearny Mesa Ford posts, and made the change. I've NEVER seen a post to complain about their dealings, with Eric, at Kearny Mesa Ford. We can only hope that everyone that is considering a change, will do so... before October 31! After that date, it's too late.

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I see more and more people in this forum that have skimmed all of the PRO Kearny Mesa Ford posts, and made the change. I've NEVER seen a post to complain about their dealings, with Eric, at Kearny Mesa Ford. We can only hope that everyone that is considering a change, will do so... before October 31! After that date, it's too late.
I'll be honest Dan, it hasn't been easy keeping up with everyone, but the relief I've given to frustrated shoppers has been pretty dang rewarding. I'm going to keep it up for y'all too!

Treagan

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So far it's been all good with Perry Ford in Poway - they reached out to me proactively to make contact (not an automated e-mail) and I've exchanged a few messages already with good response. They are also not charging ADM, and I will be using X-Plan for the purchase. If anything looks fishy in the next two months though I'll reach out to you. Thanks!

You might want to double check on that X-Plan because Perry emailed me stating it is not available yet. I replied saying that other San Diego Dealers are offering it but have not heard back.

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 1599076148540

This Email is from August 31st

Sponsored
OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You might want to double check on that X-Plan because Perry emailed me stating it is not available yet. I replied saying that other San Diego Dealers are offering it but have not heard back.

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 1599076148540

Hey Thanks for sending that. I've been given clear instruction that it will be available, but I am still forwarding this to my Ford rep for comment. Stay tuned.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Wow, that's interesting. I will reach out to them as well and see what they say. I'll move my reservation to KMF if they won't guarantee in writing that X-Plan will be honored.

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

@Treagan @mC.242 I heard back already. Here is the quote from a Sales Zone Manager at Ford.

"Plan pricing will be offered. Plan pricing is only unavailable for specialty units (Shelby's Raptor, Etc.) Bronco is a normal production unit."

There will be Xplan. I will honor it. The rest is #FakeNews.

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Jon,

I know that the official Bronco brochures haven't been printed, yet. The Ford Marketing guy (Levine, I think) that chirps in on this site has previously mentioned that we are still much too far away from starting Job 1, to be printing brochures, as much can still change with models and options. That said, I think all the dealers received some preview brochures that are a combination of Bronco and Bronco Sport images, with just some basic information. Even I have seen this preliminary brochure, and I have no affiliation to Ford, or to any dealer. Anyhow:

You can get Ford service, nationwide, so don't just commit to the closest dealer to your home.

Don’t accept all the stupid shid that the other Inside Sales Agents and Internet Sales Agents are telling you… and I think I’ve heard it all: “were working to get MSRP for all of our loyal customers;” “my manager thinks the X Plan will be available;” “there is a strong possibility that Ford will include the ___ Plan, but they haven’t told us yet” (it’s actually up to the dealership, not Ford); and the always interesting “we haven’t decided yet, but my manager says that there’s a good possibility that…“ You gotta know that if you accept this kind of stuff, that: 1) your azz is hanging out, and you will be solely at their mercy after October 31 (the last date that you can change dealers). You need to get an agreement in writing from a Manager or Director at that dealership… or you’ve got NOTHING!

Even if you don’t qualify for Plan discounts, call this guy, he's just north of San Diego. He's open and honest, and I have changed to him, as have several of my friends from this site. Talk to this guy. Listen to his open and honest approach to selling you a Bronco. Ask for his commitment of anything that you agree on, in writing… and you will get it. I did, and many of my forum friends have also switched their dealer to Eric at Kearny Mesa Ford.

I strongly recommend talking to Eric, and I include his contact information (below). Tell him I sent you, and maybe I'll get a free key chain!!!

Eric Bunch
Internet Director
Kearny Mesa Ford
Monday through Friday 9:00 to 5:00
858-560-5544 ext 1013
Thank you sorry for late response...I'm very nervous..allot of money..first time buying a new car.....just looking for someone to trust
Sponsored