A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So far it's been all good with Perry Ford in Poway - they reached out to me proactively to make contact (not an automated e-mail) and I've exchanged a few messages already with good response. They are also not charging ADM, and I will be using X-Plan for the purchase. If anything looks fishy in the next two months though I'll reach out to you. Thanks!
Sponsored

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@EricAtKearnyMesaFord

will you consider volume based pricing? It would benefit our SoCal Bronco community and your dealership.

Members can buy with confidence at a discounted rate better than Xplan and you get a shit ton of sales.

Last edited:
OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So far it's been all good with Perry Ford in Poway - they reached out to me proactively to make contact (not an automated e-mail) and I've exchanged a few messages already with good response. They are also not charging ADM, and I will be using X-Plan for the purchase. If anything looks fishy in the next two months though I'll reach out to you. Thanks!
Glad to hear it's all going well so far! The team at Perry are a solid group based on the times I've interacted with them. Take care!

Sponsored

Hbrichman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s great to have a point of contact in SoCal! My reservation is currently at Huntington Beach Ford. I’ve never bought through them before but they’re literally walking distance from my house. I didn’t hear anything from them after I placed my reservation so took it upon myself to reach out and ask if they were planning to tack on any dealer fee’s or offer Xplan pricing and they couldn’t say. After going back and forth through email it really seemed like they were totally out of the loop which has made me a bit weary going forward. All that being said, I’m definitely interested in switching my reservation over if things continue to stay quiet from them. Wouldn’t mind the drive down the 5 in the new Bronco one bit! Lol

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s great to have a point of contact in SoCal! My reservation is currently at Huntington Beach Ford. I’ve never bought through them before but they’re literally walking distance from my house. I didn’t hear anything from them after I placed my reservation so took it upon myself to reach out and ask if they were planning to tack on any dealer fee’s or offer Xplan pricing and they couldn’t say. After going back and forth through email it really seemed like they were totally out of the loop which has made me a bit weary going forward. All that being said, I’m definitely interested in switching my reservation over if things continue to stay quiet from them. Wouldn’t mind the drive down the 5 in the new Bronco one bit! Lol
I can tell you that I have a lot of new friends that have already made the change to Kearney Mesa (Eric Bunch). What a pleasure to discuss "Bronco" with him. He's informed, open, and straightforward. Additionally, after discussions with 8 different Southern California dealers, he's the only one that has been willing to commit in writing.

I moved to Eric, because I think that the people that deal with us in an open and honest way... should be rewarded with our business.

TommyTwoTone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tekno MT410
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Mingo will you consider volume based pricing? It would benefit our SoCal Bronco community and your dealership.

Members can buy with confidence at a discounted rate better than Xplan and you get a shit ton of sales.
Who is Mingo?

Spencer

Outer Banks
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Your experience is almost exactly like mine, only further up in LA. I wouldn’t be shocked if my original dealer does no ADM and x plan, but for piece of mind and appreciating @EricAtKearnyMesaFord responsiveness, I happily changed to his dealership yesterday.

Sponsored

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Your experience is almost exactly like mine, only further up in LA. I wouldn’t be shocked if my original dealer does no ADM and x plan, but for piece of mind and appreciating @EricAtKearnyMesaFord responsiveness, I happily changed to his dealership yesterday.
same with me in LA...Just reached out to dealer for a dam brochure, they dont have them and have no idea when they are........I'll be going out of state

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

same with me in LA...Just reached out to dealer for a dam brochure, they dont have them and have no idea when they are........I'll be going out of state
Jon,

I know that the official Bronco brochures haven't been printed, yet. The Ford Marketing guy (Levine, I think) that chirps in on this site has previously mentioned that we are still much too far away from starting Job 1, to be printing brochures, as much can still change with models and options. That said, I think all the dealers received some preview brochures that are a combination of Bronco and Bronco Sport images, with just some basic information. Even I have seen this preliminary brochure, and I have no affiliation to Ford, or to any dealer. Anyhow:

You can get Ford service, nationwide, so don't just commit to the closest dealer to your home.

Don’t accept all the stupid shid that the other Inside Sales Agents and Internet Sales Agents are telling you… and I think I’ve heard it all: “were working to get MSRP for all of our loyal customers;” “my manager thinks the X Plan will be available;” “there is a strong possibility that Ford will include the ___ Plan, but they haven’t told us yet” (it’s actually up to the dealership, not Ford); and the always interesting “we haven’t decided yet, but my manager says that there’s a good possibility that…“ You gotta know that if you accept this kind of stuff, that: 1) your azz is hanging out, and you will be solely at their mercy after October 31 (the last date that you can change dealers). You need to get an agreement in writing from a Manager or Director at that dealership… or you’ve got NOTHING!

Even if you don’t qualify for Plan discounts, call this guy, he's just north of San Diego. He's open and honest, and I have changed to him, as have several of my friends from this site. Talk to this guy. Listen to his open and honest approach to selling you a Bronco. Ask for his commitment of anything that you agree on, in writing… and you will get it. I did, and many of my forum friends have also switched their dealer to Eric at Kearny Mesa Ford.

I strongly recommend talking to Eric, and I include his contact information (below). Tell him I sent you, and maybe I'll get a free key chain!!!

Eric Bunch
Internet Director
Kearny Mesa Ford
Monday through Friday 9:00 to 5:00
858-560-5544 ext 1013

Spencer

Outer Banks
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dude, if you are in LA (what dealerships were you looking at?), might as well join the Kearney Mesa Ford bandwagon and contact @EricAtKearnyMesaFord, you’ll get a fair and honest deal from him.

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Jon,

I know that the official Bronco brochures haven't been printed, yet. The Ford Marketing guy (Levine, I think) that chirps in on this site has previously mentioned that we are still much too far away from starting Job 1, to be printing brochures, as much can still change with models and options. That said, I think all the dealers received some preview brochures that are a combination of Bronco and Bronco Sport images, with just some basic information. Even I have seen this preliminary brochure, and I have no affiliation to Ford, or to any dealer. Anyhow:

You can get Ford service, nationwide, so don't just commit to the closest dealer to your home.

Don’t accept all the stupid shid that the other Inside Sales Agents and Internet Sales Agents are telling you… and I think I’ve heard it all: “were working to get MSRP for all of our loyal customers;” “my manager thinks the X Plan will be available;” “there is a strong possibility that Ford will include the ___ Plan, but they haven’t told us yet” (it’s actually up to the dealership, not Ford); and the always interesting “we haven’t decided yet, but my manager says that there’s a good possibility that…“ You gotta know that if you accept this kind of stuff, that: 1) your azz is hanging out, and you will be solely at their mercy after October 31 (the last date that you can change dealers). You need to get an agreement in writing from a Manager or Director at that dealership… or you’ve got NOTHING!

Even if you don’t qualify for Plan discounts, call this guy, he's just north of San Diego. He's open and honest, and I have changed to him, as have several of my friends from this site. Talk to this guy. Listen to his open and honest approach to selling you a Bronco. Ask for his commitment of anything that you agree on, in writing… and you will get it. I did, and many of my forum friends have also switched their dealer to Eric at Kearny Mesa Ford.

I strongly recommend talking to Eric, and I include his contact information (below). Tell him I sent you, and maybe I'll get a free key chain!!!

Eric Bunch
Internet Director
Kearny Mesa Ford
Monday through Friday 9:00 to 5:00
858-560-5544 ext 1013
Thank you.....thank you very much

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dude, if you are in LA (what dealerships were you looking at?), might as well join the Kearney Mesa Ford bandwagon and contact @EricAtKearnyMesaFord, you’ll get a fair and honest deal from him.
My reservation is at Star Ford in Glendale CA
Sponsored