Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live in Orange County and made the switch to KMF and Eric last week. Definitely feel so much more comfortable now with my reservation. We can all coordinate our pickup dates at KMF and plan a San Diego off-road trip!
Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you sorry for late response...I'm very nervous..allot of money..first time buying a new car.....just looking for someone to trust
I hear ya. I’m not sure where you live, but if you’re anywhere near southern CA, I hope you will move to Kearny Mesa Ford (Eric Bunch). We all comment kn here that he seems to be the most straight forward Sales Manager that we have ever met. What a breath of fresh sir, and he will commit to everthing you discuss and come to terms with, in writing. Give him a call and see what you think... it will take only 5 minutes of your time.

Broncsquatch

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey Eric,
Thanks for your presence and transparency here. Any chance of below invoice or below MSRP, other incentives along with Xplan similar to Granger, Laura, or Stephens?
If you're the SoCal goto, I'm down to change my reservation location. However, as I've expressed, as well as the other threads organizing group buys...

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/attention-southern-california-ford-dealers.4718/

Thanks again for looking out?

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey Eric,
Thanks for your presence and transparency here. Any chance of below invoice or below MSRP, other incentives along with Xplan similar to Granger, Laura, or Stephens?
If you're the SoCal goto, I'm down to change my reservation location. However, as I've expressed, as well as the other threads organizing group buys...

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/attention-southern-california-ford-dealers.4718/

Thanks again for looking out?
Hey Squatch! Appreciate the feedback. I've had quite a few people reach out asking about my thoughts on adopting Granger-esque pricing models. I went into detail about that in this post:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/a-point-of-contact-for-socal-buyers.3115/post-128293

My biggest objective right now is to attract business from people who want a fair, transparent, and honest buying experience, but who can't get that at their local dealership. I wouldn't be interested in becoming the #1 CA Bronco dealer just because I have a lower price. I'm in this game for the relationships and the consumer experience I'm giving.

I support you going out to find your best price though! I hope you find everything you're looking for in a dealership, both in price and experience. ?

Sponsored
OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ouch Eric very Ouch... ;)
HAHAHA you caught me!

You should know one of the dozen-or-so drafts I wrote of that message initially said "A race to the lowest price can quickly sacrifice the customer service provided, except for Granger, they provide it all!" lol

You're doing damn fine work over there @Granger Ford. Keep it up!

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HAHAHA you caught me!

You should know one of the dozen-or-so drafts I wrote of that message initially said "A race to the lowest price can quickly sacrifice the customer service provided, except for Granger, they provide it all!" lol

You're doing damn fine work over there @Granger Ford. Keep it up!

Andrew Bynum

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Toyota Camry CE
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks, Eric. I imagine you’ll get more people switching as we approach the 10/31 deadline. From my experience with my local dealer in Los Angeles, they’ve been non-committal on honoring the X-Plan even though they’re listed on the Bronco 6G spreadsheet as honoring it.

So, my question you might have already answered or not be able to answer, is if I switch my reservation, will my delivery be delayed based on that switch or will I still retain my order sequence at the new dealership (important since I ordered on the first day)? Similarly, how much delay you anticipate based on being high-volume?

Sponsored
OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks, Eric. I imagine you’ll get more people switching as we approach the 10/31 deadline. From my experience with my local dealer in Los Angeles, they’ve been non-committal on honoring the X-Plan even though they’re listed on the Bronco 6G spreadsheet as honoring it.

So, my question you might have already answered or not be able to answer, is if I switch my reservation, will my delivery be delayed based on that switch or will I still retain my order sequence at the new dealership (important since I ordered on the first day)? Similarly, how much delay you anticipate based on being high-volume?
Hey whats up Andrew! Did you go for the 1st edition since you were first day, or something else? Your place in line for the Bronco isn't at all based on which dealership you work with. Your priority is primarily based on your reservation number, and a little based on which flavor of Bronco you order. To that end, I don't anticipate there being any customer delays due to how many reservations we have.

Also, is that plant in your pic what I think it is? That stalk is massive!

Andrew Bynum

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Toyota Camry CE
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey whats up Andrew! Did you go for the 1st edition since you were first day, or something else? Your place in line for the Bronco isn't at all based on which dealership you work with. Your priority is primarily based on your reservation number, and a little based on which flavor of Bronco you order. To that end, I don't anticipate there being any customer delays due to how many reservations we have.
Awesome, that’s what I’d read regarding the reservations, just the logistics of taking a bunch of orders makes me think you’ll be slammed on deliveries. I sold Fords in internet sales at a dealership in Texas for a few years during college in like 2011-13. I don’t doubt you can place the orders but there’s only so many deliveries a week, but that’s just my limited experience with like the new Explorer which didn’t involve preorders, that I know of.

Also, is that plant in your pic what I think it is? That stalk is massive!
Backyard goodness in the heart of LA. Took several years but it’s dialed in now.

Treagan

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey Thanks for sending that. I've been given clear instruction that it will be available, but I am still forwarding this to my Ford rep for comment. Stay tuned.
Hi Eric

Just a heads up I just switched my Reservation over to you guys at Kearny mesa ford.

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi Eric

Just a heads up I just switched my Reservation over to you guys at Kearny mesa ford.
Nice man thanks so much for deciding to work with me and my team! I'm going to send you an email outside of here.