First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
and @acetdeucy , honestly I believe it can. The transfers remaining open is a nightmare also because I have to constantly recheck the reservation pool and restart the process I started today. Sorry for the bad news (good for others I guess). With the new Ford instructions, we dealers have no control over the order in which reservations are converted. For as long as Ford allows transfers, I have to accept them. :confused:

The only potential upside is if you guys get increased allocation due to a high volume of converted orders... and the original allocation number was just an estimate. At least that's how I understood that allocation announcement.

Getting broncos in order of reservation, regardless of dealer, is the only way they can do it fairly i think. It prevents dealers (good and bad) from gaming the system, and prevents buyers from trying to game the dealers, and will also prevent constant switching before the end of the order period.

I can't imagine if you guys fill 400 orders they're not going to increase your allocation. That means significantly later reservations at small dealers would be beating much earlier ones at bigger ones like yours. No way ford would stoke that fire!

Either way, it's a waiting game for sure, and the there are so many variables that it's probably better for everyone in a lot of ways if all the orders just get dumped into the system and ford sorts it out. Takes a lot of pressure off of dealers too i think!

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey yall i'm beat after today. I'm going home and don't plan to check emails or forums. I have an appt tomorrow morning so will not get to the office until around 10:30ish. I'll work on catching up at that point.
Thank you Eric for everything. I know the process, and us, arent easy. Just know we do appreciate you and your work

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think there will be some accessories that are factory installed and some that will go through the parts departments. I have received very little info on this so far :confused:

Thanks for responding! No problem was just curious if I could buy some prior and get you some extra commission? Stay sane please, a lot of us want to meet you when we take delivery!

Sponsored

Dutchballs88

Badlands
First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very nice to hear from a SoCal dealership on this forum. My FE bronco reservation is from a Riverside dealership and I’ve gotten no commitment on pricing or markup. I’ll definitely look to you when it comes time to place my order if you can commit to x-plan and no dealer markup when it comes time to order. It’s also important to me to get my order in as fast as possible to preserve my place in line, I reserved in the first 5 minutes.
Is it Raceway Ford? They’ve been radio silent since mid July.

Jbronc74

First Edition
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 bronco , 2018 expedition, 2021 broncoFE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
hi Eric. Im in la. south bay. my dealer took my order on paper and took 1/2 of a 900 deposit. and said the dealer was going to get all 115 orders then input them after. does that sound right? he told me possibly feb or march they will input into data bank. Think I should worry....i thought getting order in early was key to getting one in the first batch.. does that not matter as long as its before march 19? thank you

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
hi Eric. Im in la. south bay. my dealer took my order on paper and took 1/2 of a 900 deposit. and said the dealer was going to get all 115 orders then input them after. does that sound right? he told me possibly feb or march they will input into data bank. Think I should worry....i thought getting order in early was key to getting one in the first batch.. does that not matter as long as its before march 19? thank you
Reservation time is what matters. Ford will not start build plan timeline until all orders are in. Every dealer will have their own way of taking orders. As long as your order is in by March you’re good.

Someone please correct me if I’m wrong

Sponsored

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Think I should worry....i thought getting order in early was key to getting one in the first batch.. does that not matter as long as its before march 19? thank you
Does not matter when the dealer inputs as long as it's before the March 19 cutoff. What matter is your reservation timestamp, Ford will roughly be fulfilling by reservation order. There are caveats to the roughly in reservation timestamp order. You can find out the nitty gritty by searching the forum. If you have a First Edition, you order WILL be filled before MY22 late availability or not.

Jbronc74

First Edition
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Does not matter when the dealer inputs as long as it's before the March 19 cutoff. What matter is your reservation timestamp, Ford will roughly be fulfilling by reservation order. There are caveats to the roughly in reservation timestamp order. You can find out the nitty gritty by searching the forum. If you have a First Edition, you order WILL be filled before MY22 late availability or not.
tanks man, yes ive had that info, info and i know that they have until the 19 of march, my reservation is stamped i know, i got kickin within seconds of the website being up on the 13th...i mean seconds....and i got an FE. thanks for reassuring me. just seeing all these orders being actually converted and mine possibly sitting for a wile....naturally i was like huuu???? why my dealer... but Ill live with it.. time will fly now...this time frame is now faster than getting a car rebuilt. and cheaper....

Jbronc74

First Edition
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
yooooooo!!! dare i ask.....same experience right? and do you know what place you are????they said they have 115 orders 20FEs and i was no4....with such an early timestamp i cant believe so many in my area got in befor me....it is la i guess...I did have slow ass internet on the 13 haaaaa.

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey Julian you have nothing to worry about my dude. No priority is given based on WHEN during the order period they submit your Bronco. Your final ETA will be the same regardless of when you finalize things. As far as the February quote on getting the order in, totally understandable! This will be a long a difficult process for most dealers.
Sponsored