Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks @EricAtKearnyMesaFord for making this experience easy and stress free. Solidifies why I switched over and I can't wait to celebrate with other owners on delivery day.??
Sponsored

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You guys I have not heard back from Ford if it is required, but the order bank does allow me to remove the front license plate bracket and still submit the order. If you want me to submit yours without the bracket, send an email to [email protected] with your reservation number in the subject line and in the body of the email write "I would like to remove the front license plate bracket. I won't blame Eric or Kearny Mesa Ford if my dumbass gets a fix-it ticket." Or something along those lines :p
When this is all over, I feel like this will be you when you don't have 6G members constantly blowing up your mailbox.?

tenor.gif

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When this is all over, I feel like this will be you when you don't have 6G members constantly blowing up your mailbox.?

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford tenor

We'll make sure to tag Eric on our adventures. ?

but seriously.. @EricAtKearnyMesaFord have any sweet stickers we could rock on our rigs to let folks know to go to you??

VDPHB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You guys I have not heard back from Ford if it is required, but the order bank does allow me to remove the front license plate bracket and still submit the order. If you want me to submit yours without the bracket, send an email to [email protected] with your reservation number in the subject line and in the body of the email write "I would like to remove the front license plate bracket. I won't blame Eric or Kearny Mesa Ford if my dumbass gets a fix-it ticket." Or something along those lines :p
Ready for my fix-it ticket!

Thanks @EricAtKearnyMesaFord for being awesome and making me post for the first time!

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We'll make sure to tag Eric on our adventures. ?

but seriously.. @EricAtKearnyMesaFord have any sweet stickers we could rock on our rigs to let folks know to go to you??
Thank God, I've bought 2 new vehicles from KP Ford in the last 7 year's and they only put a license plate frame with there name on it, I hate when dealers put a decal on the trunks of cars they sell ?

Sponsored

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can we use our Ford rewards points for the fix-it tickets LOL

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey fellas we might want to stop giving Eric and KMF so many props until after March 19th

We are just asking for more people to switch to KMF and bump us off the allocation list

This thread should probably be closed??
Sir, you have a Valid Point ?

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey fellas we might want to stop giving Eric and KMF so many props until after March 19th

We are just asking for more people to switch to KMF and bump us off the allocation list

This thread should probably be closed??
Yep, I was on the bubble until I wasn't. look out MY22 here I come from MY21 :sneaky:

Sponsored

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey Eric, would it be possible to swap out our 35 Goodyear’s for 35 bfg at ko2’s upon delivery?

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are you providing the BFGs or are you asking if we could also order them?
If you could order them. Also, would we get a prorated cost for trading in the Goodyear’s?

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you could order them. Also, would we get a prorated cost for trading in the Goodyear’s?
Curious why you would trade in the goodyears that were specially designed for this vehicle? They're also C-rated and should have better road manners than the K02s which are E rated.

Scooter2

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F250 Tremor / 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Curious why you would trade in the goodyears that were specially designed for this vehicle? They're also C-rated and should have better road manners than the K02s which are E rated.
KO2's are C or E - but otherwise, yeah agree.
Sponsored