First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@EricAtKearnyMesaFord , here's a fun question!

Would you be able to share the breakdown of colors ordered? Would love to see what's the most popular and least popular that have been ordered through you🤔🙂
Ya know of all the things I'm tracking, that isn't one of them, at least not yet! Anecdotally I'd say that Area 51 is by far the most popular. Maybe 40% of orders. Next would probably be a tie for cactus gray and carbonized gray at about 20% each. The final 20% would be the other colors. Interestingly enough, there are barely any velocity blue, white, or silver. I love the clean look of white with the black roof personally.

Could be interesting to look into. If you remind me after March 19th I'll task someone with tabulating all of the order sheets so we can do some analysis.
Sponsored

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Random question. But when’s your timestamp? Just curious if most with KMF are day oners and day twoers or if there are a lot of late arrivals? Don’t judge my made up words. 😂

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ya know of all the things I'm tracking, that isn't one of them, at least not yet! Anecdotally I'd say that Area 51 is by far the most popular. Maybe 40% of orders. Next would probably be a tie for cactus gray and carbonized gray at about 20% each. The final 20% would be the other colors. Interestingly enough, there are barely any velocity blue, white, or silver. I love the clean look of white with the black roof personally.

Could be interesting to look into. If you remind me after March 19th I'll task someone with tabulating all of the order sheets so we can do some analysis.

Oh wow! Thank you for the insight and I will definitely repost after the 19th! You know I was twiddling for awhile between CG, Carbonized Gray, or white for awhile. I agree on the clean look!

That is an interesting observation on the VB since a lot of folks requested it and got Ford to put it as an option... hmm🤷‍♂️

CaliforniaBurrito

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Random question. But when’s your timestamp? Just curious if most with KMF are day oners and day twoers or if there are a lot of late arrivals? Don’t judge my made up words. 😂
My reservation was ~7 am on 7/14. My order number with KMF was in the 50s, so I assume at least 50 people had earlier timestamps than me!

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@EricAtKearnyMesaFord

Are you able to confirm if Cyber Orange will be available for MY22?
The response:
"This has not been confirmed or published by Ford. We have our internal wholesale next week and if they notify us of anything I will be sure to let you know!"

Sponsored

gpitman

Badlands
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-350 Powerstroke, 2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

RobPS

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, MB E350 Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@EricAtKearnyMesaFord: Do you know if it is possible to order the 2-door with only the soft-top as a MY21? I'd prefer that instead of the MIC hard-top. Thanks

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@EricAtKearnyMesaFord: Do you know if it is possible to order the 2-door with only the soft-top as a MY21? I'd prefer that instead of the MIC hard-top. Thanks
I've only ever seen hard top options for 2door configurations. Looks like there is no soft-only option.

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Task Lucas my service advisor tell him Norm sent you 😉

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey all,

This last month I've had many people ask me to provide a contract that will guarantee the exact price you will pay for your Bronco. Out of nowhere I've had 3 more people reach out just today, so maybe this is a hot topic being discussed right now. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the exact price that you will pay for your Bronco at this time. In 1 or 2 situations in the past I have seen the final MSRP of vehicle shift from the time that an order was placed to the time the vehicle arrived. If official price from Ford shifts, so would your end sale price. I DO NOT EXPECT THIS WILL HAPPEN! But it is for that reason that we cannot contract an exact price. On the flip side of things, if we did pre-contract and then the price of the Bronco went down, I expect that you wouldn't want us to charge you the higher price just because of the pre-contract.

If you are buying at MSRP, then the sale price on your contract will be exactly the MSRP stated on the window sticker received with your Bronco. If you are buying at Xplan, then we will use the invoice price printed on the invoice received with your Bronco to calculate the Xplan discount.

Sorry I can't provide you anything else at this time.

Eric

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey all,

This last month I've had many people ask me to provide a contract that will guarantee the exact price you will pay for your Bronco. Out of nowhere I've had 3 more people reach out just today, so maybe this is a hot topic being discussed right now. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the exact price that you will pay for your Bronco at this time. In 1 or 2 situations in the past I have seen the final MSRP of vehicle shift from the time that an order was placed to the time the vehicle arrived. If official price from Ford shifts, so would your end sale price. I DO NOT EXPECT THIS WILL HAPPEN! But it is for that reason that we cannot contract an exact price. On the flip side of things, if we did pre-contract and then the price of the Bronco went down, I expect that you wouldn't want us to charge you the higher price just because of the pre-contract.

If you are buying at MSRP, then the sale price on your contract will be exactly the MSRP stated on the window sticker received with your Bronco. If you are buying at Xplan, then we will use the invoice price printed on the invoice received with your Bronco to calculate the Xplan discount.

Eric
No worries Eric!

I can only speak for myself but I’ve seen enough of how you work on here not to be worried about this in the slightest 👌🏾

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No worries Eric!

I can only speak for myself but I’ve seen enough of how you work on here not to be worried about this in the slightest 👌🏾
Agreed. I'm not going anywhere and will be just waiting on the delivery date👍

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all,

Eric
Good enough for me! MSRP is the basis for all pricing, and you’ve already committed to use this as the starting point in your end pricing to all of us. You have NO control over the final MSRP that Ford assigns, so I can’t understand the hesitation that some are feeling.

keep up the good work...

Last edited:

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good enough for me! MSRP is the basis for all pricing, and you’ve already committed to use this as the starting point in your end pricing to all of us. You have NO control over the final MSRP that Ford assigns, so I can’t understand the hesitation that some are feeling.

keep up the good work...
Agreed, but let them hesitate all they want so we can all move up in line ;)

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any word on the front license plate delete or don’t install option?
Sponsored