Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Toyota Pickup DLX/2010 Ford Escape XLT 2WD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here’s some pictures I got from yesterday’s event. Black one was an OBX w/2.7 & Lux if I remember. Cactus Grey was a BD with the 2.3 Manual. Neither was Sasquatch. Picture of the engine is for the 2.7.

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 28F5B558-FA79-4DB9-81E3-8D9D7136EE73
Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford FF4B3BB0-5C53-4A17-B6AE-E30E40ACFA13
Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford A01652BF-AC09-4110-BEE2-BA8FD8F95357
Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 9D3849F0-7588-4BD0-B6D6-2A4D6C2965F4
Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford BFB5DCE4-9887-4D8A-9B24-3D41D5E2FE7F
Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford DDAD6E01-B3B7-43D6-89C8-023722A0745C
Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford D1524621-4922-4218-B894-AFB8447D42DF

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m saving bringing Eric the burrito for the big day! Gotta spread them out else he would have had 75 burritos yesterday 🤣
You say that like it’s a bad thing. 😏

Sponsored
OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What did you do with your priority orders, Eric? 👀

On a more serious note, are we going to get updates on final allocation numbers and if we still "made the cut"?
Haha I was wondering how quick word would spread about priority units. Don't worry neither went to a corporate friend or other sycophant. I gave one to a reservation holder who has done a ton of work to bring inclusion to women in the Bronco community, and I gave the other to a member of a rock band I grew up listening to :p🤘

Actually I do have news regarding final allocation. KM Ford was one of only a couple dealers in all of SoCal to achieve a high conversion percentage. Our final allocation stayed right around that 150 number while most dealers lost significant portions of their allocation estimates. As always, you can email me if you want to know where you landed in regards to that 150 number. Also, I'd say about 10% of people who heard the black roof news ended up pushing their order to 2022, which moved more of you into the 2021 mix.

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haha I was wondering how quick word would spread about priority units. Don't worry neither went to a corporate friend or other sycophant. I gave one to a reservation holder who has done a ton of work to bring inclusion to women in the Bronco community, and I gave the other to a member of a rock band I grew up listening to :p🤘

Actually I do have news regarding final allocation. KM Ford was one of only a couple dealers in all of SoCal to achieve a high conversion percentage. Our final allocation stayed right around that 150 number while most dealers lost significant portions of their allocation estimates. As always, you can email me if you want to know where you landed in regards to that 150 number. Also, I'd say about 10% of people who heard the black roof news ended up pushing their order to 2022, which moved more of you into the 2021 mix.
KISS has enough rides already 😜

Sponsored

NavynutZ

Black Diamond
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You should just put a list here, so that way we can complain or troll in public

Last edited:

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You should just out a list here, so that way we can complain or troll in public
Yup! I'd be more than happy to troll or be trolled. I need some more excitement in my life RN.

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I assume that you received an actual number of allocations, what was it?

Inclusion in the Bronco community and a band member, WTF? Your playground , your ball.

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I assume that you received an actual number of allocations, what was it?

Inclusion in the Bronco community and a band member, WTF? Your playground , your ball.
His ball is right. If it was my playground I would put the ball into the hands of my best player. The one I would pick first when picking teams. The one that will score the most points for me. I wouldn't just give the ball to Joe Schmoe.

Selling the first ones to someone that pushes "inclusion" and someone that probably has a cool presence? Sounds like great photo ops and marketing to me. Sounds like points being scored.
Sponsored