Sponsored

A poll: What is your age group and how many doors did you reserve/order?

What age group are you and how many doors did you reserve/order?

• Total voters

WantSumBronc

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr / 1963 Chevy Nova SS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi All,

I saw the recent thread related to this topic, and thought it would be interesting to summarize the information into a visual poll. (y)

I was personally very conflicted on this topic when initially ordering, thinking that I wanted to stay true to Bronco’s history in ordering a two door. As such, my initial reservation was indeed for a 2-door. Since then, after having giving it more thought and talking with other people, I have switched to a 4-door. Being a new Dad, I couldn’t be happier with my decision. This rig will be our family’s adventure vehicle🌲⛄🌴🦀, as well as an “escape car” for me and the buds when we want to get outta dodge 🤠🍻.

Curious to see the results!
Sponsored

Cleehb

Big Bend
First Name
Colleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot, Hyundai Pallisade
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hi All,

I saw the recent thread related to this topic, and thought it would be interesting to summarize the information into a visual poll. (y)

I was personally very conflicted on this topic when initially ordering, thinking that I wanted to stay true to Bronco’s history in ordering a two door. As such, my initial reservation was indeed for a 2-door. Since then, after having giving it more thought and talking with other people, I have switched to a 4-door. Being a new Dad, I couldn’t be happier with my decision. This rig will be our family’s adventure vehicle🌲⛄🌴🦀, as well as an “escape car” for me and the buds when we want to get outta dodge 🤠🍻.

Curious to see the results!
I ordered the 2 door base model, I may have ordered the 4 door base if it would come in a MT version without having to move to another model.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did someone say poles?

Ford Bronco A poll:  What is your age group and how many doors did you reserve/order? 1623957904793

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And what do you hope to learn? Amazing balance so far.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The results are kind of evenly distributed. Apparently not a generational thing, but more of a specific need kind of thing, which as I would expect would be more evenly distributed.

I don't get the judgement of other people based upon the number of doors they have. It seems like an insecurity thing.

OP
OP
WantSumBronc

WantSumBronc

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And what do you hope to learn? Amazing balance so far.
Intended use of vehicle. For some it is a primary, for others it is a tool/toy. For me it’ll be both. The (somewhat) even distribution seems to indicate people have a specific idea in mind for use of the Bronco, I think that’s cool. I’m excited to learn and explore how this truck will improve quality of life! 👍🏼👍🏼

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Intended use of vehicle. For some it is a primary, for others it is a tool/toy. For me it’ll be both. The (somewhat) even distribution seems to indicate people have a specific idea in mind for use of the Bronco, I think that’s cool. I’m excited to learn and explore how this truck will improve quality of life! 👍🏼👍🏼
And riddle me this :what does #of doors have to do with intended use?

I just wanna have fun. Top down, front doors off. Those extra doors make reaching into the back seats much easier. And you get an extended length almost to 6 ft long. That's the size small pickups these days.

OP
OP
WantSumBronc

WantSumBronc

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And riddle me this :what does #of doors have to do with intended use?

I just wanna have fun. Top down, front doors off. Those extra doors make reaching into the back seats much easier. And you get an extended length almost to 6 ft long. That's the size small pickups these days.
I believe you’ve riddled yourself into confusion, I’m waiting on a 4dr. Thanks for your continued positivity though!

BFizzy

Big Bend
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It’s cheaper to lease a 4dr since they have higher residuals. So, that could be a factor.
Sponsored