Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone sat in both a badlands 2 door or an outerbanks 2 door with the roast interior. With the roof panels on - did the badlands feel less spacious or more confined than the unit with the roast interior ( and light colored dash)?
Sponsored

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone sat in both a badlands 2 door or an outerbanks 2 door with the roast interior. With the roof panels on - did the badlands feel less spacious or more confined than the unit with the roast interior ( and light colored dash)?
I have sat in both.

I own a 2-door Badsquatch and drove a 2-door Outerbanks Sasquatch at Off-roadeo. I think the roast interior certainly highlights the interior well but I don't feel more confined in the Badlands. Are you concerned that the OBX roast interior makes it feel more spacious than the Badlands?

OP
OP
Heffe66413

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have sat in both.

I own a 2-door Badsquatch and drove a 2-door Outerbanks Sasquatch at Off-roadeo. I think the roast interior certainly highlights the interior well but I don't feel more confined in the Badlands. Are you concerned that the OBX roast interior makes it feel more spacious than the Badlands?
Just the opposite - concerned that the black interior will feel small. I test drove a Toyota Cj cruiser a few years back. The interior and design made me feel very confined. I have a black interior on my f150 and it is fine.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had one of each during the Austin Off_Roadeo. OBX Squatch 2 door on day 1 and Badlands 2 door on day 2. I did not notice any difference in the feel of spaciousness. Although TBH with Off-Roadeo you are so focused on what you are driving over and around you aren't paying attention to nuanced interior details. Maybe you would notice something like that when driving along some desolate highway nothing else to think about.

ThrvinBronco

First Edition
First Name
JASON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco , 2019 f250, 2014 f350
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

2 door feels huge. the doors are bigger than a 4 dr the viewing is great. i have all black interior. off roading is better than the 4 door because you can hang out the window and watch what you are rolling over. color won't change it. we have a 4 door wrangler as well. today my 15 yr old was driving us and i sat there was loving the space we had in the passenger seat vs the jeep

Last edited:

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They both have the same interior space. Color isn't going to make a difference in a vehicle.
Sponsored