Merbronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT viper GTS/Cadillac Escalade/Audi A6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I was officially diagnosed with COVID today. I’m now quarantined for the next ten days. And although I already spend way too much time on these forums I have a feeling that time will increase substantially!
Also spending way too much shopping for my bronco (12/20 build week). Who would of thought COVID would lead to increased bronco accessory shopping!?? I do worry if my dealer tries to hit me with a large ADM And I bail I will be left with all these accessories. I know a few in the same boat. Stay safe, everyone
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congrats. Sorry to hear. Have fun. Get better. Happy shopping.

I’m not sure how to respond. 🤷‍♂️

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I was officially diagnosed with COVID today. I’m now quarantined for the next ten days. And although I already spend way too much time on these forums I have a feeling that time will increase substantially!
Also spending way too much shopping for my bronco (12/20 build week). Who would of thought COVID would lead to increased bronco accessory shopping!?? I do worry if my dealer tries to hit me with a large ADM And I bail I will be left with all these accessories. I know a few in the same boat. Stay safe, everyone
Get better and everything will go fine with your bronco

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Best of luck. My whole family had it in January and it was not fun.

Asymptomatic Aunt came over for the holidays. Infected a total of 9 people.

Speedy recovery!

Sponsored

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had it in the late spring. Just now getting taste and smell back. Other than that it was no biggie for me. Hope it isn’t for you as well.

Heart2

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes, excess Bronco shopping can happen if you have too much time on your hands! I tested positive for Covid on Nov 15 after 3 vaccinations (Heart Transplant, 1998). I then got a transfusion of monoclonal antibodies, so it ended up more like a mild cold. I hope you recover quickly!

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure there is a vaccine for uncontrollable shopping . . . maybe Phizer is working on it?

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Merbronc

Merbronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hah thanks for making me laugh with the responses. FWIW I’m going for monoclonal antibodies tomorrow. Will hopefully help me feel better so I can shop more. 😂
We are up to: vinyl graphics, blacked out Ford emblem/black tailgate bronco emblem and black heritage bronco fender script.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am sorry to read this. I wish you a speedy and strong recovery. But. WOW, are you gonna have fun reading about and shopping for your BRONCO!!!!

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, excess Bronco shopping can happen if you have too much time on your hands! I tested positive for Covid on Nov 15 after 3 vaccinations (Heart Transplant, 1998). I then got a transfusion of monoclonal antibodies, so it ended up more like a mild cold. I hope you recover quickly!
Now your Username makes more sense! Glad you're okay, Dan.

(y)

OP
OP
Merbronc

Merbronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, I figured I would provide an update. Today is day 10 of quarantine, and it’s back to work tomorrow. And yes, I will admit being locked away in ones man cave for 10 days has its advantages. However having all that time to lurk on these forums in the context of a potential 12/21 build date really set my OCD back a lot. 😊
It IS OCD, plain and simple. And I think it’s something many of us on this forum have in common. Anyway, I wish everyone a blessed Holiday season, and hope Santa brings you your bronco as soon as possible!
Sponsored