Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

New ones....and have them tear? Lol. Maybe I can convince my dealer to replace them for free
Problem: Wiper blades are torn
Cause: Unknown
Solution: New wiper blades

Pretty straight forward, IMO
Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It hasn’t stopped snowing here since the 24th (Fernie). I had my Bronco ceramic coated and it’s sitting in the garage while the coating hardens. But I can say on all my F150s when the weather’s like this the blades take a beating from ice, grit thrown up from oncoming cars etc. I have learned to accept the wiper blades are going to get iced up, stutter, tear and otherwise perform badly until spring. It bothers my OCD as well but it’s the price you pay for bottomless pow!

15B77E62-8849-49D4-811A-934584E73A65.jpeg

15961E49-034F-465C-9354-9DDEB4EAFF60.jpeg

OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Problem: Wiper blades are torn
Cause: Unknown
Solution: New wiper blades

Pretty straight forward, IMO
Lol...clearly there is something on my glass or on the cowl trim that is nicking a spot on my blades, and I haven't found it yet. I'll reiterate because you're not seeing the big picture...
Used wipers, drivers blade got nicked. Thinking this was just a flaw in the blade, I swapped it for the passenger blade...and then it got nicked in the exact same spot. So you want me to go spend $40 on new blades and have them possibly ruined too?? đź‘Ť

JBHillCountry

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Land Cruiser, 2022 F250, 2022 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Lol...clearly there is something on my glass or on the cowl trim that is nicking a spot on my blades, and I haven't found it yet. I'll reiterate because you're not seeing the big picture...
Used wipers, drivers blade got nicked. Thinking this was just a flaw in the blade, I swapped it for the passenger blade...and then it got nicked in the exact same spot. So you want me to go spend $40 on new blades and have them possibly ruined too?? đź‘Ť
So go outside and clean your windshield and see what it is. You should be able to see if anything is exactly in the path it is occuring. Not sure how you think it’s the dealer’s issue. The time you have wasted posting this you could have solved your own problem.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You are correct, I am missing your big picture.
Sponsored