Texas Red

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Currently driving a Jeep, but really thinking about a 2 dr Bronco in the next year or so. I've done some off roading over the years and it looks like this new Bronco is the real deal.
Sponsored

Steamroller72

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RAM Sport Quad Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Welcome. And by year or so, you mean late 2022, right

Ford can't get out of their own way regarding 2021 models.

Opossum

Black Diamond
First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Welcome!

Don't worry if you don't get too many replies, you just caught us at a bad time. You would've got a much warmer welcome if you could've posted around the time of The Test Drive, but tonight is dedicated to B&P doom and gloom.

Glad to have you, and watch out for flying chairs!

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's a little nutty but these guys will let you know when anything changes or if a Bronco siting occurs. They make it more fun by posting all of the sitings that occur. Welcome from South Texas. The friendliest people on earth!

Sponsored

Clint

Base
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Welcome!!

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Welcome to the forum!!!

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It's a little nutty but these guys will let you know when anything changes or if a Bronco siting occurs. They make it more fun by posting all of the sitings that occur. Welcome from South Texas. The friendliest people on earth!
Hi TXSunshine! Out of curiosity, who are those men in your photo? I got ties to South Texas- Benavides, San Diego, Alice, Falfurious. I have done a lot of family research on my mom's side.

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi TXSunshine! Out of curiosity, who are those men in your photo? I got ties to South Texas- Benavides, San Diego, Alice, Falfurious. I have done a lot of family research on my mom's side.
My wife is a South Texas girl. She's from San Diego and has family in Alice and Corpus.

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My wife is a South Texas girl. She's from San Diego and has family in Alice and Corpus.
The last time I was in San Diego was 2 years ago for my aunt's funeral. I was surprised at the condition of house that was owned by the founders of Luby's.

Sponsored

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The last time I was in San Diego was 2 years ago for my aunt's funeral. I was surprised at the condition of house that was owned by the founders of Luby's.
I'm not. San Diego is in pretty rough shape. Who founded Luby's? I know there is a Luby Street, but I didn't know the founders lived in SD.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

On the far right is my great grandfather, last name Burgess (around 1900), then my great uncle, last name Howard, and a cousin. No relation to the two on the left. They are all drunk and the man standing (dad told be before he passed) is carrying a shot gun. It was in a small town, Strong, Arkansas. I love this picture. Notice their means of transportation! I now live outside of Corpus Christi.

elnorte

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome from North Dallas area!

Aardvark53

Base
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Welcome! Opossum said it best. I said I was going to possible change my Bucking bronco and got "you going to change it with my lil pony". Stick around things get better(the wise cracks of course).

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Welcome from Chicagoland/Northwest INDIANA area!!! ?
Sponsored