Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F-250, 2015 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I really don’t think the Badlands/Wildtrak grill works well with white. But I can see it working on a Base/BD grill.
Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Because nobody wants chrome, if they did Ford would have done it. Black is the new chrome. Chrome is also heavy and more expensive to produce. So your answer is money.
Nope. Plenty people would like something that stands out. Just doesnt have to be on or the other. There is 6 different grilles for the Bronco and all of them are grey or black. That is just plain boring. Just because you like things one way and the masses get fed it and like it because everyone else does doesnt mean that some people dont like it different. Personally I would prefer brushed aluminum trim. For corrosion resistance and durability. Everything on their now is plastic. Thats okay, but it doesnt have to all be black. Plastic can be chromed and painted colors other than black.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nope. Plenty people would like something that stands out. Just doesnt have to be on or the other. There is 6 different grilles for the Bronco and all of them are grey or black. That is just plain boring. Just because you like things one way and the masses get fed it and like it because everyone else does doesnt mean that some people dont like it different. Personally I would prefer brushed aluminum trim. For corrosion resistance and durability. Everything on their now is plastic. Thats okay, but it doesnt have to all be black. Plastic can be chromed and painted colors other than black.
This is where aftermarket will step in if they feel they can make money. Auto makers are offering fewer choices these days to save money.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it’s safe to say that the only body shop playing around and painting stuff that no one else has ever done before without selling it, just to practice and see how it goes and what we like…. is me!
I guess this Bronco is an example of the Collar matching the cuffs.

Ford Bronco A Velocity Blue Bronco Goes Retro With White Roof + White Fender Flares 1629001021676

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another option…. White top, lower model grill with white fender deletes On A51.

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is where aftermarket will step in if they feel they can make money. Auto makers are offering fewer choices these days to save money.
Next we only get cars in primer and a clearcoat :ROFLMAO:

6 different dark grilles

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think a white grill can work but it would be on a white, cactus grey, maybe A51.

The fenders flairs are a little odd looking in white but not sure if it is like the grill in that it is against such a strong blue.
Agree with you, when I saw it I was thinking "not with that blue..." The color contrast is too strong IMO. Nice that they are giving us stuff to think about!!

john houseman

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 2000 F-250, 1969 Cougar Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now that’s the look right there. Still can’t believe Ford didn’t offer that shade of green.
That's what I thought Cactus Gray was going to look like. I was Wrong.

john houseman

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 2000 F-250, 1969 Cougar Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for making a 2 door MIC top that could have been mine to a complete abomination.

Who in their right mind thinks this looks ok. Someone thinks they have creative sense when they absolutely have none.

Ford Bronco A Velocity Blue Bronco Goes Retro With White Roof + White Fender Flares 1629001021676
Maybe Webasto will sell all the bad tops for $100 apiece. We could all get two extras and experiment or have MIC, White and body color to interchange as we please.

Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The white roof looks better than I thought, but the white handles, flares, grill is to much

bassmansteiny

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don't think the white grill is as bad as a lot of people think. In fact, I like the white grill with the white top, just not sure on this color though. I think it is the white fender flares, door handles, etc that make it too much.

Ronaldo

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71bronco67cvMustangFFRCobra97Viper93RX7R1
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That looks like a circus wagon. Take away the white fenders, sights, and handles. Add white rims with retro center caps. Also it needs a slight off white instead of bright white.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i get the whole "retro" thing people are trying for- i think the retro vinyl stripes work in another recent thread on that cyber orange bronco but this just looks like the ice cream truck- if it was only the white top with a white stripe it could work
Sponsored