William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Too many colors. Stick with two. Rims need to be white as well. Hood scoop should be white and fenders vb imo.
Sponsored

JCAntimatter

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 4Runner TRD PRO, Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same Wildtrak that had the color matched top!
They went back and switched it up for a retro vibe! More pictures to come.

Edit: Don’t believe they are finished. They are still tweaking a few things on the retro design.

2021 Bronco painted white roof white fender flares.jpeg

8CEAA199-804A-44B7-BBC8-FF43B8E95617.jpeg

8DD84F23-F8FA-40ED-AB5D-2A05B84BF0F9.jpeg

Added an in progress picture from the GM: Tom
4B44E90C-AD0C-4B3F-BFBB-F57C6C833003.jpeg
Are those flares and top painted or wrapped? Thanks!

Namrekcad

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota, xt4, Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wonder what white fender flare deletes would look like.

I like the fact that the Bronco can and will be customized. I think that's one reason the Wrangler has been successful. A lot of people want to customize their cars and most cars simply don't have the aftermarket support. I hope the criticism of this look and other mods doesn't dissuade people from trying things.
white flare delete might work. Just haven’t seen a good flare delete product other than flat plate.

I ageee that all should experiment and customize what works from them and hopefully we are not discouraging others to try. Just giving honest opinions

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well that cured me.

Is the problem perhaps that the white is too bright of a white?

Maybe body colored flares and white rims would work?

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Original Broncos didn't have fender flairs (Only modified ones did.) So scratch those. The new grill is just too big to be anything other than black. Actually that basically goes for everything, even the door handles are too big. 1st Gens had very subtle grills, bumpers, handles and mirrors.

I'm mostly a huge fan of the the 6G, but when people start going full retro it just makes it look like a Lego version of a 1G.

The only way a white top kinda works is with color-keyed, mirrors, fenders, and handles. Then maybe a grey or black grill, black bumpers, and rims.

Curious to see how Ford executes the "heritage" editions. Hopefully its some retro seats, rims and a white top and that is it.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Every other truck, van, and alot of suvs have chrome grille options. Why shouldnt a nostalgia inspired reintroduction of a classic from the 60s and 70s have a chrome option. Or atleast polished aluminum? No the basic one is damn near raw gray plastic and the optional one is gloss black?

I think the bronco would look good with just a little bit of flash. Im not talking chrome trim, hood sights, mirrors, and wiper blades. Time will show it.
Because nobody wants chrome, if they did Ford would have done it. Black is the new chrome. Chrome is also heavy and more expensive to produce. So your answer is money.

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Because nobody wants chrome, if they did Ford would have done it. Black is the new chrome. Chrome is also heavy and more expensive to produce. So your answer is money.
To be fair, faux chrome is present on 90% of vehicles manufactured today - so Ford et al must think that people want it.

I'd venture to say that nobody wants a semi-truck amount of chrome on a compact vehicle, and since Ford decided to make the Bronco grill the size of a Mack truck grill it's impossible to give it a retro look by going chrome. The 1st gen had a grill that was 1/4 the size. A little bit of chrome goes a long long way.

In general I think manufacturers are making bigger and more prominent grills on all trucks because plastic is cheap, but selling it as style. Just look at the unnecessarily large plastic grills on all 2021 models from all manufactures.

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the third picture with the body colored roof. Looks good with VB.

Tommy@DaveSinclairFord

First Edition
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Happy Saturday everyone! Thanks so much for all the comments, both love and haterade! We are still experimenting with our beloved Bluey and love the attention that it gets out on the streets (but it is slightly creepy when people follow me) She's going back into paint this week for another look.

PS the color is a ford classic "Wimbledon White"

Jnic815

Outer Banks
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 F150, 00 WS6, 95 OBS Dually, 87 PETE 379
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Glad someone finally tried it.. I think it will look much better on a gloss color personally. The metallic blue and gloss white are clashing pretty hard.

Sponsored

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Na. I’ll pass. Thought it would be cool, but it’s not :sneaky:
I thought I would do this also. I’m happy they posted this because they just saved me some big money. But I do think I’ll do the blue top. 👍

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Happy Saturday everyone! Thanks so much for all the comments, both love and haterade! We are still experimenting with our beloved Bluey and love the attention that it gets out on the streets (but it is slightly creepy when people follow me) She's going back into paint this week for another look.

PS the color is a ford classic "Wimbledon White"
Thank you very much for doing this. It is great to see the different combinations. Especially since whatever you do to the top you’ll still get a new replacement from Ford.
Sponsored