Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think this is the trick to white or silver grilles, leave the surround grey or black(I have a suspicion that body matched would not look good) and paint everything inside the front edge white or silver
1628957673000.png
I like the idea on that color of Soft top.
Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same Wildtrak that had the color matched top!
They went back and switched it up for a retro vibe! More pictures to come.

Edit: Don’t believe they are finished. They are still tweaking a few things on the retro design.

2021 Bronco painted white roof white fender flares.jpeg

8CEAA199-804A-44B7-BBC8-FF43B8E95617.jpeg

8DD84F23-F8FA-40ED-AB5D-2A05B84BF0F9.jpeg

Added an in progress picture from the GM: Tom
4B44E90C-AD0C-4B3F-BFBB-F57C6C833003.jpeg
Those flares and that grill look horrible; I do mean ugly. Door handles are pretty bad as well.

But man, that top is a real beauty! 🥰 Question is how did they get it glossy? Haven't been following where this is coming from or if the top is aftermarket or some sort of filter.

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I remember when all the soft tops were white.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Coming back to your post as I think it is the best summary. The only thing I would change out of your list is swapping the Sasquatch flares with stock body color flares. I think white wouldn't be bad on stock flares with the right contrasting body color.
Yup! I’m good with that too!

Squatch flares are just too much for retro themed builds

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I wish they could have taken pictures as they replaced each item. IMO the white top looks great and hasn't swayed me wanting or waiting for it. The white flares are questionable, maybe it's the bigger sas style or the fact that it emphasizes Ford's somewhat odd lawn edging design of the flares to begin with. I'd say a small set of pocket flares (not the huge accessory ones) or the thinner non-sas ones would be the way to go. I was never a fan of the white handles or trail sites that everyone gushed over on the CG 4 door that was shown at release and that hasn't changed.

The grille is really what is throwing this off, it's way too much and already mentioned that an EB had a bit of color around it with only the center portion in white or silver with a chrome surround separating the two. Add in what is the least retro Bronco grille and you get what's pictured. They'd have done better job getting a BD grille, leaving it black with the white letters and having that be the nod to a white grille until someone can make a proper heritage version.

Overall I'm glad someone did this though, at least in hindsight of what not to do. It sucks that I'm going to have to rethink my own opportunity, with VB possibly going away, to go with what I described above with my own build.

BroncoBill22

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Same Wildtrak that had the color matched top!
They went back and switched it up for a retro vibe! More pictures to come.

Edit: Don’t believe they are finished. They are still tweaking a few things on the retro design.

2021 Bronco painted white roof white fender flares.jpeg

8CEAA199-804A-44B7-BBC8-FF43B8E95617.jpeg

8DD84F23-F8FA-40ED-AB5D-2A05B84BF0F9.jpeg

Added an in progress picture from the GM: Tom
4B44E90C-AD0C-4B3F-BFBB-F57C6C833003.jpeg
My opinion, keep the white top and grill, back to black with the trail sights and color match the rest. Add some white steely wheels and maybe a whip antenna for a special nod. That's retro

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco is a photo shop someone did on here. The grille is from a company that does early Bronco parts.....can't think of the name of it right now. I will post it if I do.

I shouldn't come down that hard on the BL/WT grille, I know some people like it. It is a preference.

Early Broncos had chrome to break up the paint stuff and obviously the 6G does not.....you can't just go willy nilly with the white bits. I would LOVE to see a metal colored grill, white top, and some not quite chrome (maybe polished?) rims. I bet that looks trick.
Someone else did a silver powder coated beauty ring. I think the silver looks good like this with factory black, but also should be good with white powder coated wheels. I think you’ve got a good idea about breaking up the color. I wouldn’t personally want chrome, but silver could look good 🧐

C000AEB0-1A62-4023-AC46-B353B6D48441.png

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The less they match the better they look to me. All blacked out or all white just isn't going to look right on the 6G.

If you look these over they are a mis mash of part colors and it really catches your eye.
This black one with a white top, black rims, and a metal grille is great.
Ford Bronco A Velocity Blue Bronco Goes Retro With White Roof + White Fender Flares C000AEB0-1A62-4023-AC46-B353B6D48441

Ford Bronco A Velocity Blue Bronco Goes Retro With White Roof + White Fender Flares C000AEB0-1A62-4023-AC46-B353B6D48441

Now I’m wondering how the door handles, mirrors and grill would look in iconic silver. Instead of body color

Sponsored