First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 F250, 02 F250, 16 F350, 76 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love it. I always liked the white on them. Yes, the bumpers need to be white, too. And the grille needs FORD in red like originals...then it would be perfect!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

DFFam

Wildtrak
First Name
Dalil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I like that he did this because it shows what can be done by a person with better taste. I like that he made it unique to his own taste 👅
We would call this a “ Bamma mobile “ in Wash D.C. but if he loves it I am happy for him.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like that he did this because it shows what can be done by a person with better taste. I like that he made it unique to his own taste 👅
We would call this a “ Bamma mobile “ in Wash D.C. but if he loves it I am happy for him.
That's all that counts is how the owner feels about the look. He's seeing it through a different set of eyes. I challenge those that have made nasty comments to post pics of the mods they choose and see if everyone approves.

whitmack1

Outer Banks
First Name
Whit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Sahara JKU / '18 4Runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same Wildtrak that had the color matched top!
They went back and switched it up for a retro vibe! More pictures to come.

Edit: Don’t believe they are finished. They are still tweaking a few things on the retro design.

Ford Bronco A Velocity Blue Bronco Goes Retro With White Roof + White Fender Flares pimp_papa_smurf_by_getaklucomics_de4ql17-pre

Ford Bronco A Velocity Blue Bronco Goes Retro With White Roof + White Fender Flares pimp_papa_smurf_by_getaklucomics_de4ql17-pre

Added an in progress picture from the GM: Tom
24116C99-FD5A-42EA-A286-95EE67D08904.jpeg

Sponsored

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That’s easy enough, but we just had to start somewhere. All the retro pics we were looking at had white fenders.
I am not hating on the job you guys did. Just giving my thoughts. One day I too will have a Bronco to modify…one day

Wolfsburg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F-150, 1968 Ford Mustang California Special, 1969 Ford Mustang coupe, 1963 Volkswagen Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The top is fine but don't care for the white accents at all.

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Happy Saturday everyone! Thanks so much for all the comments, both love and haterade! We are still experimenting with our beloved Bluey and love the attention that it gets out on the streets (but it is slightly creepy when people follow me) She's going back into paint this week for another look.

PS the color is a ford classic "Wimbledon White"
appreciate the experimenting. I love the white top, but the contrast of the fenders and grill with VB too much. May work better on the lighter colors.

RobCo

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 1977 Ford Bronco project
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Something just doesn't look right, maybe its the blue or that they painted the handles and the tie downs too..
Sponsored