Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think it’s safe to say that the only body shop playing around and painting stuff that no one else has ever done before without selling it, just to practice and see how it goes and what we like…. is me!
Thank you for being the pioneer when it comes to painting the Bronco! I think it's great that you are trying different looks!

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I took the liberty of adding white to the bumper. Two versions, one with white fenders and one with body color. I know, it's not the best photo fix, but it will do.

I think that it does look better with the bumper in white, if you're going for this white trim look. I know, I know, bring on the hate. :ROFLMAO:

Ford Bronco A Velocity Blue Bronco Goes Retro With White Roof + White Fender Flares blue and white

blue fender and white bumper.jpg

Last edited:

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I took the liberty of adding white to the bumper. I know, it's not the best photo fix, but it will do.

I think that it does look better with the bumper in white, if you're going for this white trim look. I know, I know, bring on the hate. :ROFLMAO:

Ford Bronco A Velocity Blue Bronco Goes Retro With White Roof + White Fender Flares blue fender and white bumper
I like that there are now only 2 colors by removing the black bumpers. IMO, more than 2 colors makes things look too busy and outdated.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I took the liberty of adding white to the bumper. I know, it's not the best photo fix, but it will do.

Ford Bronco A Velocity Blue Bronco Goes Retro With White Roof + White Fender Flares blue fender and white bumper
Great photoshop work!

Sponsored

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like that there are now only 2 colors by removing the black bumpers. IMO, more than 2 colors makes things look too busy and outdated.
I agree. I put another one with body colored fenders, I think it looks better that way.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

looks Lego to me, not for me, but thanks for trying.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
White top looks good. White grille and fenders not so much. Also like the matching blue beauty rings on the rims. overall meh.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The official pictures.

And non-edited photos:

Same Wildtrak that had the color matched top!
They went back and switched it up for a retro vibe! More pictures to come.

Edit: Don’t believe they are finished. They are still tweaking a few things on the retro design.

Added an in progress picture from the GM: Tom
I do like the White roof over any color, had a black Scout like that. White grill maybe ok. White fenders maybe too much, could be body color like OBX. Or use two sets, one of each! But its fun that they're trying and having some fun with color design!

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There’s something inside that wants this to be it, and I’m a little sad to find out it ain’t it. The white top translates well to Cactus as we all remember (do we remember?) from reveal day. The white top / flares just didn’t come through the time warp intact quite the same way the rest of the Bronco did. I wish it wasn’t the case, but it just is.

On Edit. The white bumper kinda makes it work. Photo shop people should try body color bumper and grill. That might work. The white grill is throwing it off. Too much of a good thing perhaps. Dunno.
Sponsored

Last edited: