Sponsored

A/X Plans won't be available...at launch?

sean-florida

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I'm reading the data right and if its final data, Bronco's wont have A/X plan at launch. Again, it could be temporary data in the system and that hasn't been decided yet, but as of right now, Ford's site is saying no.

Ford Bronco A/X Plans won't be available...at launch? Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 1.02.45 AM
Sponsored

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This would not be a surprise as this has been the case before on newly introduced vehicles. I would not be shocked if the "plans" were not accepted until well into the first model year, especially with the pent up demand that exists at launch.

I remember back when the raptor was first introduced we couldn't use x, a etc. plans until later order cycles.

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
especially on a limited edition series such as the first edition

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i haven't the slightest idea what an A/X plan is but i am disappointed anyways.
I believe it’s one of their discount plans for Ford employees, suppliers, car groups, etc.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'd understand on First Edition models, but for the rest of them?

If this is true, between this, the interior shenanigans, and the absolute tease of the otherwise unmentioned but well photographed white top, they're just asking people to wait, aren't they?

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Probably didn’t help that motortrend(I think) put out an article about how to get x-plan. Saw it this morning and was like, “Nooooooo”! Tell everybody about it, and of course they’re gonna shut it down. Thanks!

Sponsored

Overland4912

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This forum is turning into toxic waste because people who are spreading misinformation. Taking unofficial random data and making baseless assumptions is dumb. A/X plan will be available at launch (I have some insider information), just like it's available for the Mach E. The build site isn't complete and is still being finalized. Stop making baseless assumptions because you are spreading misinformation and confusing people. The only thing that is confirmed is what Ford has revealed. "A/X plan won't be available at launch" Did Ford say this? No they didn't, so why would you say that?

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well motortrend did put out an article, and depending how widespread it get’s out, that’s a lot of money lost for dealers. Just saying.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This forum is turning into toxic waste because people who are spreading misinformation. Taking unofficial random data and making baseless assumptions is dumb. A/X plan will be available at launch (I have some insider information), just like it's available for the Mach E. The build site isn't complete and is still being finalized. Stop making baseless assumptions because you are spreading misinformation and confusing people. The only thing that is confirmed is what Ford has revealed. "A/X plan won't be available at launch" Did Ford say this? No they didn't, so why would you say that?
Ford Customer Service did tell me the Bronco was not excluded from the XPlan. But did say it was up to the dealer if they honored it, as each dealer is independently owned.

OP
OP

sean-florida

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Between your insider and data from the Ford website that anyone could pull, who should be trusted? Got me..
I did quantify all this with the fact that it could be preliminary data and not final, but it's there for all to pull.
Here's the cURL for those interested...
Code:
curl 'https://www.ford.com/aemservices/common/api/attributes/proxy?client=spc&region=US&url=%2Fconfig%2FDetails.json%3FappContext%3DT1%26configToken%3DConfig%255B%257CFord%257CBronco%257C2021%257C1%257C1.%257C101A.E5A.....RET.%255D%26planType%3DMSRP%26staging%3Dfalse%26partClass%3DNONE%26returnAttributes%3DBP2_Pages_VehicleName_Disclaimer%26showPaymentEstimatorV2%3Dtrue%26geoKey%3DUS%257CF24A%257C24A539%257C29L539%257C24A%257C29%257CF24-FL%257CL29-FL&filter=trimName%2CnameplateDisplayNameShort%2Cenable_tradeInLink%2Cenable_creditLink%2Cenable_disclaimer%2Cenable_friendsFamily%2CincentivesLink' \
  -H 'authority: www.ford.com' \
  -H 'accept: application/json, text/javascript, */*; q=0.01' \
  -H 'dnt: 1' \
  -H 'x-requested-with: XMLHttpRequest' \
  -H 'content-type: application/json' \
  -H 'user-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_5) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.116 Safari/537.36' \
  -H 'sec-fetch-site: same-origin' \
  -H 'sec-fetch-mode: cors' \
  -H 'sec-fetch-dest: empty' \
  -H 'referer: https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/2021/models/' \
  -H 'accept-language: en-US,en;q=0.9' \
Sponsored