Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Good morning...I posted yesterday I would spec out A/Z plans for customers in a thread...I had several members ask for build pricing yesterday & today for A/Z plan specifically, and was happy to send them the DORA's showing the plan pricing....

Ill keep that offer open to any other members who would like to know, DM me your spec, ill build it and send you a pdf DORA back...

I also heard some of your dealers are not accepting A/Z/X plan pricing on reservation conversions...it is up to the dealer whether they want to or not...

With that being said, I am open arms to our A/Z/X plan pricing customers and will honor the program...

Let me know if you have any questions...thank you!
Sponsored

snoopcat

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Ford Mustang, Mazda CX5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Texted my potential dealer today and he said he could give me the MSRP but not the Z plan price when ordering. Said Ford has not given it them?

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Texted my potential dealer today and he said he could give me the MSRP but not the Z plan price when ordering. Said Ford has not given it them?
DM me your spec, i can let you know what it would be

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Good morning...I posted yesterday I would spec out A/Z plans for customers in a thread...I had several members ask for build pricing yesterday & today for A/Z plan specifically, and was happy to send them the DORA's showing the plan pricing....

Ill keep that offer open to any other members who would like to know, DM me your spec, ill build it and send you a pdf DORA back...

I also heard some of your dealers are not accepting A/Z/X plan pricing on reservation conversions...it is up to the dealer whether they want to or not...

With that being said, I am open arms to our A/Z/X plan pricing customers and will honor the program...

Have you gotten confirmation either way if First Editions are included in A/Z plan pricing? I've now seen two different answers. Hoping that it is.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Have you gotten confirmation either way if First Editions are included in A/Z plan pricing? I've now seen two different answers. Hoping that it is.
see screen shot...showing pricing, but it also shows xplan and that isnt available...i wouldn't see why they wouldn't honor it though

Ford Bronco A/Z/X Plan pricing 1611268978168

Sponsored
OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

btw...I would take a chance and honor A/Z plan pricing if your dealer refuses and u want to transfer (obviously you will need a good pin #)...dm me if you need anything else

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
btw...I would take a chance and honor A/Z plan pricing if your dealer refuses and u want to transfer (obviously you will need a good pin #)...dm me if you need anything else
Thank you so much - will update what happens.

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@DealerInsider was watching Disney with the kids tonight (or the kids were watching Disney with dad), but he still found time during a commercial break to get me a Z plan price on my Badlands!!!
Great Service!!
MSRP $54,565 Z plan $50,555

g8rb8t

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just ordered at my dealer and they are doing X plan like pricing. Although they showed me the screen earlier here and it was blank for X plan (they said because it doesn't apply from Ford and that the invoice prices to date are estimated). Are they trying to snow me? Why wouldn't their screen show the X plan price?

Sponsored
OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just ordered at my dealer and they are doing X plan like pricing. Although they showed me the screen earlier here and it was blank for X plan (they said because it doesn't apply from Ford and that the invoice prices to date are estimated). Are they trying to snow me? Why wouldn't their screen show the X plan price?
on your order in wbdo they need to click “a plan” and then preview it and click “display plan pricing”

Stimpy

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
thank you - it seems it’s excluded. I decided to keep the FE - dealer is giving me closer to invoice than MSRP, time will tell if I regret it. I’ve never bought a Ford without a/z plan, but I had my mind adjusted to getting the Lightning Blue FE and couldn’t get away from it.

I just pulled this from the Ford Partner site, it has been updated saying the First Edition is not eligible for AZD-plan, but all the others are.

Here is a link to the file: Microsoft Word - AXZ-Ineligible Products 1.22.2021 (fordpartner.com)

Ford Bronco A/Z/X Plan pricing 1611880344588

Trilifter7

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2022 Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@DealerInsider, would you have any knowledge on whether the updated 1/19/2021 order guide showing the BD available with 7MT and mid package is correct or not? Has anyone tried to actually order a 7MT with mid on a BD?

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@DealerInsider, would you have any knowledge on whether the updated 1/19/2021 order guide showing the BD available with 7MT and mid package is correct or not? Has anyone tried to actually order a 7MT with mid on a BD?
From what I see on 1/19 order guide, 10-spd is standard on 322a mid...wbdo doesn’t offer me the drop down for 322a with 2.3 man

F8837352-945A-4FAC-9CA6-DE8559E3D96A.jpeg
Sponsored