BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ask them if they have a hex color code or RGB values for those wheels. Then can print out a sample of the color. Or ask if they can send you a paint sample.

Then you can take it down to an A51 sport and compare.

ive seen A51 twice in person on sports and I don’t see a ton of the baby blue that is so prevalent in pictures. I see more pastel teal. Made me switch colors since I don’t like aqua/teal on cars

KH_59

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I really like the A51 color (and Cactus Grey as well).....but neither one is worth the added $4,885 it would take to get those colors. I guess I'll stick with Iconic Silver.

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
These colors most certainly do not match at all but I think will look great together.

OP
OP
Primm907

Primm907

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan S, Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Played around a little with the white version today. Thinking this would look great with some nice raised white letter tires...

Ford Bronco A51 color and slate grey wheels?... 1613408237136

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Played around a little with the white version today. Thinking this would look great with some nice raised white letter tires...

1613408237136.png
The wheels on (what seems to be) the Heritage Edition Bronco mule look a lot like that and will fit better. Hopefully Ford releases them through Parts.

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw an Area 51 color yesterday. It was on a Bronco Sport. I was not as impressed as I thought I would be. I didn't get a picture because the little foo foo girl that bought it was sitting in it and I figured my wife would like me taking pictures of a cute young hotty sitting in a car.... I mean a Bronco with someone else in it. ;)

But seriously, my wife and I were both disappointed in the color. This is just our own personal opinions, not in any way trying to sway your opinion of the color. Obviously we didn't see the wheels you are wanting to see.

Disclaimer - I do not like the Bronco Sports, so this may have influened my opinion.
Join the club. So many CGI Color enhanced pic's. I've deleted all Area51 pics off the phone. Only keeping the pic I've taken. A lot of phones take pictures better then life! My phn Samsung note 9 for sure..
Sponsored