Sponsored

A51 FE - Oahu Delivery - Everything is Great!

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’ve been on this forum since reserving my Bronco back in July 2020. Whenever something goes wrong, it’s sure to be reported on this forum - and I think that’s a good thing. It helps awareness for all members and can potentially protect future disasters. The downside though is, it may look like everyone has a problem of some kind with the Bronco and/or dealership. So I’m just here to report on my experience to maybe provide additional balance - EVERYTHING IS GREAT!

- I negotiated MSRP before moving my reservation to Cutter Ford (Oahu)
- The dealership honored that agreement - no markups/no “extra fees”
- Sean Rodriguez, my salesman, was in constant communication and kept me informed the last year and half
- Sean and the sales team seemed genuinely excited for me, the customer. Mine was their first Bronco sale and only FE
- Despite the long trip overseas, “The Vicki Lee” had no damage from being on trains and boats
- As far as I can tell so far, no quality control issues at all. MIC looks great - no honeycomb.
- No pops or squeaks or whistling so far. Granted, I drove away from the dealership with the first two panels off and they’ve not been back on since.
- No mechanical issues, hose breaking, or anything like that. Perfect so far
- The seats are very comfortable to me. No problem with the head rests
- The Navy Pier looks even better in person. The contrast between the grey and blue is not as pronounced as you see in pictures
- A51 is also darker (greyer) in person than in most pictures. It looks fantastic - already had a number of folks compliment the color
- She drives great! I feel the torque/power - like I can crawl tall mountains in a single bound
- After a year & a half of waiting, I had a lot of accessories waiting in her. My wife joked that I actually ordered a kit and was putting the Bronco together piece by piece. I’ll post in a different thread after I get them all installed.

So… everything is great! I know that hasn’t been the case for everyone and I genuinely feel for you when I read some of your stories. But I think for most, everything is great and if you have not yet received your delivery, don’t be anxious! Most likely, your experience will be as great as mine.
Ford Bronco A51 FE - Oahu Delivery - Everything is Great! 8DD55984-20BB-4C18-A351-6A56F8C7EB3B
Ford Bronco A51 FE - Oahu Delivery - Everything is Great! 983E4514-DB07-4263-AA4E-304F4CB77484
Ford Bronco A51 FE - Oahu Delivery - Everything is Great! 4D79A750-674B-472A-8CA8-0D946426F387
Ford Bronco A51 FE - Oahu Delivery - Everything is Great! 8530D705-1BA2-4FFC-8F89-D37E54D91DC2
Ford Bronco A51 FE - Oahu Delivery - Everything is Great! AE272D4E-1549-4D70-8538-A793DE70BAD4
Ford Bronco A51 FE - Oahu Delivery - Everything is Great! 0CB30451-3B20-4E35-A30C-7EA14C4738B0
Sponsored

Last edited:

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve been on this forum since reserving my Bronco back in July 2020. Whenever something goes wrong, it’s sure to be reported on this forum - and I think that’s a good thing. It helps awareness for all members and can potentially protect future disasters. The downside though is, it may look like everyone has a problem of some kind with the Bronco and/or dealership. So I’m just here to report on my experience to maybe provide additional balance - EVERYTHING IS GREAT!

- Sean Rodriquez, my salesman, was in constant communication and kept me informed the last year and half
- Sean and the sales team seemed genuinely excited for me, the customer. Mine was their first Bronco sale and only FE
- Despite the long trip overseas, “The Vicki Lee” had no damage from being on trains and boats
- As far as I can tell so far, no quality control issues at all. MIC looks great - no honeycomb.
- No pops or squeaks or whistling so far. Granted, I drove away from the dealership with the first two panels off and they’ve not been back on since.
- The Navy Pier looks even better in person. The contrast between the grey and blue is not as pronounced as you see in pictures
- A51 is also darker (greyer) in person than in most pictures. It looks fantastic - already had a number of folks compliment the color
- She drives great! I feel the torque/power - like I can crawl tall mountains in a single bound
- After a year & a half of waiting, I had a lot of accessories waiting in her. My wife joked that I actually ordered a kit and was putting the Bronco together piece by piece. I’ll post in a different thread after I get them all installed.

So… everything is great! I know that hasn’t been the case for everyone and I genuinely feel for you when I read some of your stories. But I think for most, everything is great and if you have not yet received your delivery, don’t be anxious! Most likely, your experience will be as great as mine.
Ford Bronco A51 FE - Oahu Delivery - Everything is Great! 0CB30451-3B20-4E35-A30C-7EA14C4738B0
Congratulations on taking your new delivery, she is a beauty.

I will be moving permanently to Honolulu in 3 weeks and would most likely be transferring my order to the Island because I have not received any positive response on how FORD could reroute my delivery to the Island at no extra charge.
Do you have any information on the Bronco allocations for Cutter Ford? My reservation date is 07/28/2020 with an order date of March 19, 2021.
As i consider my options my main goal is to secure MSRP pricing and to increase my chances of getting a Vin number early. Any information you may have will be much appreciated. Thank you.

OP
OP
Packman

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Congratulations on taking your new delivery, she is a beauty.

I will be moving permanently to Honolulu in 3 weeks and would most likely be transferring my order to the Island because I have not received any positive response on how FORD could reroute my delivery to the Island at no extra charge.
Do you have any information on the Bronco allocations for Cutter Ford? My reservation date is 07/28/2020 with an order date of March 19, 2021.
As i consider my options my main goal is to secure MSRP pricing and to increase my chances of getting a Vin number early. Any information you may have will be much appreciated. Thank you.
Aloha! If you have a soft-top ordered, I imagine you can get in on their allocations, because only 3 of their customers switched from MIC to soft top in 2021 and everyone else got moved to 2022 to wait on the MICs. That said, if you do have the hard-top, that doesn’t necessarily mean you won’t get an allocation. Give Sean Rodriguez a call at Cutter for more intel.

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Aloha! If you have a soft-top ordered, I imagine you can get in on their allocations, because only 3 of their customers switched from MIC to soft top in 2021 and everyone else got moved to 2022 to wait on the MICs. That said, if you do have the hard-top, that doesn’t necessarily mean you won’t get an allocation. Give Sean Rodriguez a call at Cutter for more intel.
Awesome! I will call him. And I did switch to a soft top. Mahalo!

Sponsored

BroncoRed1967

First Edition
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.taylorsafety.net
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150 King Ranch, 1967 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

- Sean Rodriguez, my salesman, was in constant communication and kept me informed the last year and half

Awesome maybe I’ll see you around the island I’m on Ohau on vacation

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome. Congrats! You're the first post I've seen from Hawaii. Glad it made the trip well. First picture I've seen of the zone lighting under the side mirrors, so I appreciate that.

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh man, what a feeling! Looks great. And HI is a great place to make use of the new rig. I've always wondered, what trims have the lighting on the sideview mirrors for illuminating the ground at night?

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Congratulations, Chris! So happy you're pleased with your new Bronco. Enjoy the road!

Wiser Bronco

Raptor
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Nice looking Bronco. I got one here too 2DR FE CO. Im out in Kailua. Maybe ill see you around.
Sponsored