Sponsored

About to throw in the towel on my order..

• Thread starter Deleted member 19381
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Deleted member 19381

This will be welcome news to the Bronco illuminati... I test drove a 2020 leftover Corsair reserve and really like it...they gave me some interesting numbers for my trade too.....maybe I will buy the Lincoln and when my Bronco finally gets built, I might just trade the Corsair for it....or not....either way, I feel that this waiting game is maddening.
Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This will be welcome news to the Bronco illuminati... I test drove a 2020 leftover Corsair reserve and really like it...they gave me some interesting numbers for my trade too.....maybe I will buy the Lincoln and when my Bronco finally gets built, I might just trade the Corsair for it....or not....either way, I feel that this waiting game is maddening.
Doesnā€™t hurt to keep the order and decide when it comes in!

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I feel your pain. The clock is ticking for me as well. I jave my rodeo next month and 2 things are going to happen..

1) it's going to blow my mind so hard that I'm going to become a fanboy and let Ford continue to bend me over no matter what.

2) it's going to remind me how much I've been missing out on, and I'm going to go out and buy a Rubicon.

Tick tock Ford!

Mike E

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like option number 2 however not many Rubiconā€™s floating around on dealer lots right nowā€¦..

NickyP

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Land Cruiser and 2 classic Porsche 911ā€™s
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iā€™m also at the tipping point. Iā€™m going to look at a Defender 90 tomorrow. I finally got to sit in a new Bronco last week. Soft top 4 door base model. The plastics all looked and felt a bit cheap to me and the reports on the MIC top arenā€™t instilling much confidence. I have a PC19 code so Iā€™m someplace in the top quartile of the 470 orders at my dealer but I still have no idea when to expect the Bronco (a loaded up Badlandā€™s btw).

Sponsored

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife bought the Corsair about six weeks ago and it's really nice. We've done one trip down to Moab to take her parents to Arches National Park and I spent the whole drive back playing with the adaptive cruise control and lane keeping tech in it. The heads up display is really neat, too.

The 800 bajillion seat adjustments is just a bit over the top, though! Haha, I'm sure there's something else I could do to make it even more comfortable, but I've lost my mind!

Also, Lincoln honored my X-Plan pricing, which was nice.

That said, I don't think I'll be taking her Corsair off road. šŸ™ƒ

aherried

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was ready to give in and then "stupid me" decided to go to the Texas Off Roadeo... it blew my mind. With that being said I would have likely modified my order some but I received a VIN in April and build dates of July 6th, July 16th, August 6th, and now August 16th. I'm hooked but if someone offered me $15-20k over what I paid I'd probably take it just to waive a middle finger to Ford for a couple years while they work out the kinks.
Sponsored