First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brapppp
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Picked up my bronco raptor this afternoon - love it so far but already found an issue with the AC. Unless the temp is on LO it blows hot air. Even moving up from LO to 60 it immediately changes to hot air. LO is cold but above that it is like the heater is on. Anyone experience this?
Sponsored

jnew71

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Daimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Picked up my bronco raptor this afternoon - love it so far but already found an issue with the AC. Unless the temp is on LO it blows hot air. Even moving up from LO to 60 it immediately changes to hot air. LO is cold but above that it is like the heater is on. Anyone experience this?
Yep. I took it to the dealer and they found no issue, said it was working as intended. Some mentioned a blend door problem can cause this. Mine comes and goes and seems to be dependent on outside temp, so perhaps it does work as intended - idk.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What’s you outside temp registering at. If that sensor is reading wrong, the ac will be wrong.

OP
OP
OG Shark

OG Shark

Raptor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brapppp
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yep. I took it to the dealer and they found no issue, said it was working as intended. Some mentioned a blend door problem can cause this. Mine comes and goes and seems to be dependent on outside temp, so perhaps it does work as intended - idk.
Well that doesn't sound too promising. Mine was actually working correctly today and it was a bit warmer (55). Was 40 when it wasn't working correctly.

What’s you outside temp registering at. If that sensor is reading wrong, the ac will be wrong.
Looks like that sensor is working correctly - will keep an eye on it though thanks

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi Jason. Can you send us a DM with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into this for you.

Sponsored

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well that doesn't sound too promising. Mine was actually working correctly today and it was a bit warmer (55). Was 40 when it wasn't working correctly.

Looks like that sensor is working correctly - will keep an eye on it though thanks
We're you just testing or that warm blooded lol. I assume outside temp played a role.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You were trying to test the ac when it was 40 degrees outside? If the cabin temperature was below 60 then it will try to warm up the cabin based on the temperature you set. Welcome to automatic HVAC.

jimtcrowe

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just got mine the week. I have the exact same issue. What did you find was the problem
Sponsored