Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know new threads are frowned upon, but I spent like 4 hours searching and couldn’t find the answer. Has Ford confirmed that adaptive cruise will be available with the 7-speed? I know they have the tech because Mustangs have adaptive cruise with manuals and I understand it works pretty well. I am really hoping you can get it either in a package or stand-alone with the manual. I also checked to see if the Ranger offered ACC with manual only to find that the Ranger isn’t available with a manual at all. I wonder if they will offer the Bronco 7-speed in the Ranger in the future. Doesn’t seem like there’s any reason not to.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Rcarpen22

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I forgot I had asked this. No replies, but the Overland build with the 7-speed and luxe package seems to confirm that ACC will be available with the manual. I think I am essentially writing this for myself as nobody else seems to care?

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I forgot I had asked this. No replies, but the Overland build with the 7-speed and luxe package seems to confirm that ACC will be available with the manual. I think I am essentially writing this for myself as nobody else seems to care?
It will be, it is on the mustang w/ the manual trans and there are a few threads mentioning this exact topic but it may be difficult to find.

phenomenon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST2
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Bumping since this is the first result on Google. I'd like to know if we have a definitive answer to this by now.

Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 Land Rover 90 p/u, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FWIW...According to my dealer ACC is not available w/ the MT and only available w/ LUX package.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Considering we don’t have a definitive answer on Squatch vs Badlands suspension and it has been directly asked many times, are you surprised?

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

FWIW...According to my dealer ACC is not available w/ the MT and only available w/ LUX package.
Thank you for prefacing that with FWIW, because we've learned what dealers say isn't worth very much! Yes ACC is only on the Lux package but I wonder why they're saying it's not available with MT

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 Land Rover 90 p/u, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for prefacing that with FWIW, because we've learned what dealers say isn't worth very much! Yes ACC is only on the Lux package but I wonder why they're saying it's not available with MT
I suspect that ACC w/ MT is actually available but once I saw the price to add the LUX pacakge I stopped asking questions...don't need it that bad.

OP
OP
Rcarpen22

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, this is definitely another win for Jeep. Can get a Rubi with cold weather package, and safety/advanced safety without any other ridiculously priced option packages. I know some people want all the fancy luxe crap, but I just want warmth and reasonably smart cruise😆

Sponsored

ilkhan

Badlands
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can get lux without a stick in build and price. No reason for them to require auto. But it will most likely disengage in a situation where it needs you to shift or stall. So no auto cruise down to 0, etc. I know in my mustang 6M pushing the clutch in would disengage "standard" cruise.

phenomenon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST2
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Looks like you can add ACC (it adds the Lux package) and keep the manual.
Ford Bronco Adaptive (ACC) with 7-speed? 1624042011647

However, adding Sasquatch on top of this requires removal of the manual :(
Ford Bronco Adaptive (ACC) with 7-speed? 1624042330315
Sponsored

Last edited: