Sponsored

Accessibility (ingress / egress) of Sasquatch package?

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check out Rock Slide Engineering's powered step rails.
Yep, those look pretty good. Still prefer the amp research though, as far as motion. They would need to change to a steel step though.
Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want these!
I’m 6’ 3”, but my knees are 400 years old!!

C1E9003A-FAB6-4C3A-8314-9DC370C84093.jpeg
exactly what I want, looks like easy to install and easy to remove for wheeling. I will buy these or this kind yesterday.
Keep feet of my door sills!

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am 6' and My wife is 5'3 and on my 6" lifted tj Jeep I installed step sliders from rock slide engineering and they work perfect for us both and very reliable, I am hopping they are already working on making them availible for the bronco click on link

Jeep Rock Sliders & Step Sliders - RockSlide Engineering
Ford Bronco Accessibility (ingress / egress) of Sasquatch package? IMG_1974.JPG

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m 5’-7” and my wife is 5’-8”. We got into a Sasquatch recently. On the passenger’s side, my wife commented that it’s a good thing the grab handles are there, or else it would be more difficult to get in (that’s when I told her that the basesquatch I ordered doesn’t come with handles!). It’s a bit of a hop up for us, but not enough to feel like we need a step (would kind of feel like overkill).

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for the link, those step sliders are bad ass, they are pricey though aren't they?
My wife was not happy when I built my jeep without Step bars and I refused to put them on so it was money well spent and it really makes it easy to get in and out and looks bad ass

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife was not happy when I built my jeep without Step bars and I refused to put them on so it was money well spent and it really makes it easy to get in and out and looks bad ass
So I ordered the Badlands that comes with rockrails, guess I would just be replacing the factory ones for this whole unit?

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've own mostly trucks and SUV's most of my life. some mildly lifted. I find it much more difficult to get into my Mustang than any truck I've owned. Honestly, the only time I feel my age is getting in and out of that 'stang.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've own mostly trucks and SUV's most of my life. some mildly lifted. I find it much more difficult to get into my Mustang than any truck I've owned. Honestly, the only time I feel my age is getting in and out of that 'stang.
That was one of my reasons why I sold my Audi A5. I find it much harder to get in and out of a low car vs. a truck/SUV that might be slightly higher up.

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

6’ here and had no problem getting into the sas Bronco. It’s actually much easier to get into the Sasquatch Bronco than my Yukon. Much easier. I don’t many people will need steps.

Sponsored
OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

6’ here and had no problem getting into the sas Bronco. It’s actually much easier to get into the Sasquatch Bronco than my Yukon. Much easier. I don’t many people will need steps.
Why do you think the Bronco is easier than the Yukon? I know the Yukon is large, but height-wise I can't see it standing taller? Maybe I'm wrong.

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Why do you think the Bronco is easier than the Yukon? I know the Yukon is large, but height-wise I can't see it standing taller? Maybe I'm wrong.
I wish I spent more time comparing that aspect of the Bronco compared to the Yukon. But I definitely benefit from the running board step on the Yukon. I didn’t have to grab anything to pull myself into the Bronco. It was effortless. It actually surprised me how easy it was to get in.

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish I spent more time comparing that aspect of the Bronco compared to the Yukon. But I definitely benefit from the running board step on the Yukon. I didn’t have to grab anything to pull myself into the Bronco. It was effortless. It actually surprised me how easy it was to get in.
I have a 2011 Suburban, which should have the same stance as the Yukon (at least through 2014). The solid rectangular assist steps I have are 13.5 inches off the ground and the floor of the vehicle is about 22 inches. I don't use the assist steps as I am 6'5" and just slide into the seat.

I saw the FE Sasquatch and the Badlands with the LT285/70R17 Mud-Terrain (M/T) Tires. The floor of the driver side was about 25 inches for the FE Sasquatch and 24.5 inches for the Badlands with the larger (optional) tires.

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have a 2011 Suburban, which should have the same stance as the Yukon (at least through 2014). The solid rectangular assist steps I have are 13.5 inches off the ground and the floor of the vehicle is about 22 inches. I don't use the assist steps as I am 6'5" and just slide into the seat.

I saw the FE Sasquatch and the Badlands with the LT285/70R17 Mud-Terrain (M/T) Tires. The floor of the driver side was about 25 inches for the FE Sasquatch and 24.5 inches for the Badlands with the larger (optional) tires.
My Yukon is a 2021. When my wife gets home I’ll measure it.
Sponsored