Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not saying that the cooling package would necessarily justify the cost of the tow option, but I thought that I read somewhere that it was included.
I know that some towing packages include transmission or oil coolers but I had not heard that was the case with the Bronco. If so, then it definitely makes the $600 more acceptable. I hope this is the case. (y)
Sponsored

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
All I want to do is fit a rooftop tent, canopy, and those traction pads on the roof or sides. If I can get those three neatly on there without covering blind spots, I'll be happy

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All I want to do is fit a rooftop tent, canopy, and those traction pads on the roof or sides. If I can get those three neatly on there without covering blind spots, I'll be happy
You'll probably need some aftermarket enforcement for all that, like from Rhino Rack. Could be a while.

OP
OP
pan-y-cerveza

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just want to bump this since a few mentioned they'd go with accessories through Ford for the factory warranty.

Make sure you double check the warranties. You may be better served by the accessory manufacturer than Ford.

warranty-png.png

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Real question: auxiliary switches. I don't need them now but feel like I will probably find a use for them down the road. Estimated at $500 from Ford. Get'em now, or wait?

I am not an electrician.

Gotmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Personal experience, I like to stick with factory accessories and options as they're covered under factory warranty. Might be a few bucks more, but good piece of mind knowing they're covered if you have a problem. Just my humble opinion ?
The other benefit of bundling Sasquatch for example is that it’s bundled into your loan at a lower interest rate than credit cards.
Sponsored