First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Now that we have some accessories listed. What do yall want on yours? I may not be able to afford all these at time of purchase but for me every vehicle is a process. One day it will be everything I want. My dream is.....

Sasquatch Black Diamond 4 door(ugh), Modular Top, 2.3, MT, Velocity Blue, Standard Pkg.
Upgraded Front and Rear Axle shafts
Upgraded Driveshafts
Ford Performance Lift
FP 2.3 tune
FP Exhaust kit
Fastback Soft top
Steel "wing" fender flares
Tailgate table
Retro design stripe kit

I think that will make me a very happy Bronco owner until my loan is payed off. Then its old Raptor or Warthog parts(axles and arms) and squeeze atleast 450 HP out of the 2.3 or swap in whatever bolts to the 7 speed (or upgrade to the HD 7spd).

Also I will roll this beast on 36" or 38" super swampers on either 16" steels or western cyclone mags.

What do yall want or need?
Sponsored

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2dr Black Diamond 2.3 7sp with advanced 4x4 in velocity blue

2.3L performance tune
door inserts
bimini top

I originally wanted white wheels/top/grill but the black on the Black Diamond trim with a black bimini top evokes the same look to me.

Good topic!

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm just going to play it by ear. Use the thing and figure out what I want/need.

I want to get a roof rack whenever it's available though Parts since I can't order one with my build.

I want to get a soft top for most of the year.

I'd like to see a dual ARB compressor mounting solution. Apparently Ford came up with one but it's not available until Q4.

The swing gate table interests me, but so does the slide out tailgate. IIRC they can't both be installed. So I'll have to decide what's more important.

Probably a sun shade but I want to wait and see if JTops will have one. Maybe some tube doors.

I'd like to know more about the 2.7 performance tune.

Maybe some KC spots.

Other than those, I'm pretty happy with my stock build. So far. We'll see.

Last edited:

BattleBornBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like all the non-warranty busting upgrades for my 4dr BL, mostly FPP stuff.

FPP Lift
FPP 2.3l Tune
FPP Cat-Back Exhaust

UPR or Mishimoto catch can

Ursa Minor B30 Top.

I'd also be interested in the upgraded axle parts, but if they can already handle the twist from the 2.7 and conquer the Rubicon and Moab, then I'll wait to see what the hardcore guys are breakin' first since I won't be doing very much crawlin.

Sponsored

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

can't wait to see what aftermarket comes up with for rack options because the factory option is lame!

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered a 2dr BD with no options. Keep the upfront cost down.

Fox coilovers when they become available.
I will upgrade the front axle when I destroy the stock 190. Will go with 4.88s when I do that.
Will have to play it by ear on the bumper and skids. Just depends on how good they are. Will get real sliders and get rid of the rock rails. Most likely goose gear rear seat delete. Add more lighting front and rear. Install a hitch myself. Will wait and see on the tune. Soft top or canvas bimini.

Last edited:

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like @BroncoKong Jr. mentioned I am very interested if they are going to have the Twin air ARB. I know they have the price for the single, but the picture of dual onboard install yesterday was very intriguing. No way they keep the 369 price of the single air kit but if they come out with something reasonable price wise I would consider DIO it so I don't have to do it myself.

Slide out tailgate and maybe the Tuffy cargo enclosure.

The rest will be aftermarket when things start to come around (Coil over lift, CAI and what ever other fun stuff that will no doubt steal my attention and money).

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 - 2 1/2" suspension lift
Rock Rail steps from SEMA build
Hi-lift mount from SEMA build.
5.13 Gears

Sponsored

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

2 dr BB 2.7 MT
4.27 rear axle
Ranger wheels
33" KO2's
Soft top or Bimini top
Sema rock rail steps
cargo area storage compartment

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's a nice list MaverickMan, great for both performance and off road for your rig.

I'm picking up a ton in my factory build as it is and things won't go hardcore until years 4 and 5 when it's paid off.

However, one thing missing from the build that I must have are amber lights under the bumper. Would prefer some sort of set up from Rigid with both flood and spot, but don't know if that'll happen. Some ditch lights may find their way onto the rig at some point pretty early from the aftermarket.

My big wish is to upgrade another inch or two of lift with an ICON suspension (if they release one), upgrade the axles for a beefier DANA, then I'll upgrade to 37" BFGs. Going to stay on 17" due to brakes on my 2.7. FP exhaust is on my wish list, but can wait for some years. I may eventually do a tune, upgrade brakes, Steel rear bumper, beef up my skid with a lighter color, upgrade rails, etc.

Some of these things don't exist yet, so I'm dreaming here, but plan to figure it all out eventually. I may not ever sell this Bronco, so I plan to make it my primary off road platform until I'm old and gray.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm just going to play it by ear. Use the thing and figure out what I want/need.

I want to get a roof rack whenever it's available though Parts since I can't order one with my build.

I want to get a soft top for most of the year.

I'd like to see a dual ARB compressor mounting solution. Apparently Ford came up with one but it's not available until Q4.

The swing gate table interests me, but so does the slide out tailgate. IIRC they can't both be installed. So I'll have to decide what's more important.

Probably a sun shade but I want to wait and see if JTops will have one. Maybe some tube doors.

I'd like to know more about the 2.7 performance tune.

Maybe some KC spots.

Other than those, I'm pretty happy with my stock build. So far. We'll see.
ARB compressor here also, the dual would ensure I don't need to replace for many years, may outlast the rig.

I'll mount, but also want to see under the hood for added space to add a second battery. May eventually go Li ION for weight savings. will likely upgrade my stock battery with an Optima, but will give it a look first to see how robust Ford has gone.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Only items I am remotely interested in are the upgraded half shafts, Ford lift and upgraded drive shaft. But we do not have any color on those items yet.
Sponsored